Workshops near Macpherson that can diagnose & fix battery draining issue

Eviltrap

Hi guys, any workshops near Macpherson to Ubi area that you can recommend to diagnose a battery draining problem?

The battery level was 50plus% last night, and this morning was down to 29%.

I had already switched off my in-car camera which has it's own spare battery pack to eliminate the possibility of the camera or battery pack draining the car battery. I had also disconnected whatever things that were stuck into the 12V plugs and USB ports.

This was a problem that was started off by my authorised dealer during regular servicing and replacement of a leaking cooling coil.

↡ Advertisement

Internal Moderator
3 hours ago, Eviltrap said:

Hi guys, any workshops near Macpherson to Ubi area that you can recommend to diagnose a battery draining problem?

The battery level was 50plus% last night, and this morning was down to 29%.

I had already switched off my in-car camera which has it's own spare battery pack to eliminate the possibility of the camera or battery pack draining the car battery. I had also disconnected whatever things that were stuck into the 12V plugs and USB ports.

This was a problem that was started off by my authorised dealer during regular servicing and replacement of a leaking cooling coil.

Most of the workshop should have a battery diagnostic tools.

19677-a981e5.jpeg

If you are at macpherson, I will recommend you Kim Hoe & Co. at Ubi Rd 1 Blk 3015.

• Praise 1

I wouldnt recommend Kim Hoe. You got to be very careful dealing with them.

If car battery drop below 50% most likely bye bye liao. Unless you have a battery charger like ctek to bring it back to full charge. But it will also take a very long time to charge. 

For new batteries I recommend Nam Wah, 53 Ubi Ave 1, #03-40, but must bring cash. 

↡ Advertisement