Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP)

Sdf4786k

39 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

I agree completely. I always have an icky feeling when I write something that can be construed as racist, even when I'm consciously doing it only as an illustration to bring home the horrid nature of these comments and don't actually mean any ill-will.

Sometimes its not how you write it, but with what you are feeling that you write it that causes the world of pain for the writer.

Wonder why the question of competitiveness for their farming and free trade was not answered.

Edited by Sdf4786k
↡ Advertisement

44 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

Sometimes its not how you write it, but with what you are feeling that you write it that causes the world of pain for the writer.

Wonder why the question of competitiveness for their farming and free trade was not answered.

Wasted my time watching it.... Let me give you an.executive summary: Which part of " No, we do not want to join RCEP unless you accept all my terms. " do you not understand?" 

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 4

2 hours ago, Vratenza said:

Wasted my time watching it.... Let me give you an.executive summary: Which part of " No, we do not want to join RCEP unless you accept all my terms. " do you not understand?" 

I supposed it was at the losing end of the bargain. At least China gain the 30% of the world GDP and would have gain more if India joined.

3 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

I supposed it was at the losing end of the bargain. At least China gain the 30% of the world GDP and would have gain more if India joined.

FTAs are all about give and take.....cannot be all about taking. They think everyday a CECA drops onto their lap? 

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 5

4 hours ago, Vratenza said:

FTAs are all about give and take.....cannot be all about taking. They think everyday a CECA drops onto their lap? 

Not enough Gong Kia like our CECA negotiators to con. The rest of the countries are usually a bit more savvy when India asks them to open their legs.

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 3

15 hours ago, Vratenza said:

Hahahaha...
India really Take n Take n Take...

Sgp Give n Give n Give.. later , take back from the citizens.. Pui..

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 1

On 11/13/2019 at 3:14 PM, Sdf4786k said:

Literally first thing he says.. is about domestic and national interest. 

At last he's open.. he's buying supporters and fixing opponents. 

• Praise 3

13 hours ago, Playtime said:

Literally first thing he says.. is about domestic and national interest. 

At last he's open.. he's buying supporters and fixing opponents. 

this is a more interesting outlook on the balance of the people integration and harmonizing a place we call home. If only its the same at the working space, I think we would come full circle on how we can collectively have a revamp of a diversity of cultural melting pot. Now, it's just melting away the core values of what we really use to be, for inclusiveness and competitiveness as well as a hallmark of what our Singapore workforce use to be.

• Praise 2

8 hours ago, Freeder said:

Read the whole article and it is just telling what everyone knows. FTAs are give and take. It is the power and foresight of the negotiator to not allow a huge imbalance of gives vs takes. 

I like to focus on the most pertinent comment made... Still non committal and dare not say it as it is. 

Third, Ceca has brought many benefits to Singapore and to India. India is a talent surplus country and Singapore is a talent deficit country.

As long as the import of Indian talent is to fill the gap and not to displace Singaporeans, this is a plus for both countries.

Which one of you parents will encourage your children to take up IT studies/technical training, when you know that droves of CECA IT FTs are selectively employed by MNCs base on loopholes in CECA agreement. 

It is chicken or egg thing... And problem of an egg embyo with a malignant growth allowed to hatch and grown to full size monstrosity of a chicken that goes around eating other normal eggs before they hatch. 

Then someone comes round to tell us Singaporean that we are talentless in IT... Come on.🙄 

• Praise 2

2 hours ago, Vratenza said:

Read the whole article and it is just telling what everyone knows. FTAs are give and take. It is the power and foresight of the negotiator to not allow a huge imbalance of gives vs takes. 

I like to focus on the most pertinent comment made... Still non committal and dare not say it as it is. 

Which one of you parents will encourage your children to take up IT studies/technical training, when you know that droves of CECA IT FTs are selectively employed by MNCs base on loopholes in CECA agreement. 

It is chicken or egg thing... And problem of an egg embyo with a malignant growth allowed to hatch and grown to full size monstrosity of a chicken that goes around eating other normal eggs before they hatch. 

Then someone comes round to tell us Singaporean that we are talentless in IT... Come on.🙄 

We dun need another Jiak liao bee guy to rehash nonsense after nonsense ANALysis to us again and again...

Speaking like they are godsend people.. really KNN..

Another LKY wannabe...

• Praise 4

On 11/13/2019 at 4:01 PM, Vratenza said:

Another SG-project  gone up in smoke..this time in India, just 5 years after Modi sign MOM wiht PM Lee...HA!

Tough to go overseas when local politics can screw you around.

Andhra Pradesh and Singapore terminate Amaravati city joint project

On 11/13/2019 at 4:01 PM, Vratenza said:

I notice CNA often get such people in their interview segments. Don't know why, but I would instinctively switch channel or simple turn of the TV before the 1st word is broadcast.

Not sure if our MSM is also sold out under CECA deal....hmmmm

Supercharged

Chan Chun Sing clarifies 3 common misconceptions about Ceca

https://www.straitstimes.com/politics/clarifying-3-common-misconceptions-about-ceca

1 MYTH: CECA GRANTS INDIAN NATIONALS UNCONDITIONAL ACCESS TO SINGAPORE AND IMMIGRATION PRIVILEGES

2 MYTH: CECA DOES NOT BENEFIT SINGAPORE ECONOMICALLY

3 MYTH: CECA HAS CAUSED OVERCONCENTRATION OF INDIAN NATIONALS IN SOME COMPANIES HERE

Which part is he not telling us?

Edited by Didu
  • Haha! 1

14 minutes ago, Didu said:

Chan Chun Sing clarifies 3 common misconceptions about Ceca

https://www.straitstimes.com/politics/clarifying-3-common-misconceptions-about-ceca

1 MYTH: CECA GRANTS INDIAN NATIONALS UNCONDITIONAL ACCESS TO SINGAPORE AND IMMIGRATION PRIVILEGES

2 MYTH: CECA DOES NOT BENEFIT SINGAPORE ECONOMICALLY

3 MYTH: CECA HAS CAUSED OVERCONCENTRATION OF INDIAN NATIONALS IN SOME COMPANIES HERE

Which part is he not telling us?

No data and statistic, is this PAP style? No right  ? So why? Data 见不得人? 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2