Anyone attending this talk on penal code?

Sdf4786k

http://citizengo.org/en/174996-ssay-no-yale-nus-event-titled-litigating-freedom-using-foreigners-influence-our-nations-court?utm_source=wa&utm_medium=social&utm_content=typage&tcid=61743873

looks like there is a huge draw for speakers from other countries to Singapore. I wonder if this helps to promote the MICE economy?

↡ Advertisement

This Esther Lee is clearly a crazy "book" thumper. 

People should be free to practice whatever they want in private, as long as there's no objective impact on others' persons or property. 

After the Watain incident, I have very little patience for cuckoos like her and Rachel Chan.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 2

I believe you did not read what the link is all about. It’s a platform to discuss about India problems for LGBT in Singapore to push their agenda

27 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

This Esther Lee is clearly a crazy "book" thumper. 

People should be free to practice whatever they want in private, as long as there's no objective impact on others' persons or property. 

After the Watain incident, I have very little patience for cuckoos like her and Rachel Chan.

you forgot to include your cuckoo good friend, Radx

I see i will not be getting any good time these coming few days from your good friend after passing this comment

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Sdf4786k said:

http://citizengo.org/en/174996-ssay-no-yale-nus-event-titled-litigating-freedom-using-foreigners-influence-our-nations-court?utm_source=wa&utm_medium=social&utm_content=typage&tcid=61743873

looks like there is a huge draw for speakers from other countries to Singapore. I wonder if this helps to promote the MICE economy?

some family orientated people trear their dogs better than their maid or. family members, how?

if we dont discuss uncomfortable issues, arent we just kicking the can down the road

are we a mature society, orthodox Christian believes their religion is the only true religion, others are fake and are condemn to hell. why dont they in the name of saving mankind (higher calling) destroy chinese, hindu and muslim temples and mosques, fact is despite who you are, reality is, earthly wants are ultimately more important than divine

it is already documented that LBGT many have genetic basis, are we going to cast them to a "leprosy" island

its the same in everything in society, we placed the most resources the already smart kids, and very little for the mentally challenged, heard of president scholarship given for pathlight children

the world is getting smaller, we better get use to learn to tolerate and live with one another

• Praise 1

32 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

I believe you did not read what the link is all about. It’s a platform to discuss about India problems for LGBT in Singapore to push their agenda

I think you lack reading comprehension. Or any notion of nuance. 

This is clearly a pseudo-moralistic anti-LGBT thing dressed up as preventing meddling in our judicial affairs by foreigners, with India being emphasised as it's become a hot button issue now. It's clearly pandering to the emotive and irrational who otherwise wouldn't look twice at something like this. 

The fact that the speaker is foreign is immaterial. 

The fact that she's from India is immaterial (she's not sponsored by the Indian government, she's clearly in opposition to them). 

The only germane facts here are that they are talking about the repeal of an Act that local born and bred activists have been opposing for a long time, and the speaker is apparently not only someone who lives the lifestyle but has personal experience in fighting her government on this matter. To me, those seem to adequately qualify her to speak on this matter.

What this petition seeks to do (in my view) is to smear the event and fudge their motives by a blatant misdirection to try and make it about Indian foreigners now interfering with our judiciary. The former (Indian foreigners) calculated to raise the hackles of local citizenry, the latter (judicial interference) calculated to trigger the gahmen. It's so transparent it would be laughable, if I wasn't already so close to tears at the state of this country.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 5

20 minutes ago, Ash2017 said:

you forgot to include your cuckoo good friend, Radx

I see i will not be getting any good time these coming few days from your good friend after passing this comment

I think you should stop trying to trigger @RadXin practically every one of your comments. Whatever is between you two, please leave me out of it. Whenever I rib him, he knows it's in good fun and done out of friendship. But I get the feeling there's still bad blood between you two and I want no part of it. 

So I'll thank you not to involve me in your little turf battles with him anymore. 

Anyway, we all have the right to our views and the right to express them within the parameters of forum rules and the law. I'm sure RadX respects that. 

• Praise 2

4 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

I think you should stop trying to trigger @RadXin practically every one of your comments. Whatever is between you two, please leave me out of it. Whenever I rib him, he knows it's in good fun and done out of friendship. But I get the feeling there's still bad blood between you two and I want no part of it. 

So I'll thank you not to involve me in your little turf battles with him anymore. 

Anyway, we all have the right to our views and the right to express them within the parameters of forum rules and the law. I'm sure RadX respects that. 

no worries, we are good now

trust me

need to poke him because unlike in the past, he seldom post nowadays

miss his prolific writing and commenting on almost anything including the humble toilet bowl

sigh

have a good weekend

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2