Volvo 1 for 1

Atrecord

21 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

Anyone wants Volvo?

Buy one get one free. 

IMG-20191108-WA0028.jpg

IMG-20191108-WA0020.jpg

Thanks for sharing my dear friend.:a-m1212: I don't mind taking the pre-owned unit...:grin::grin:

• Praise 6

16 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

Thanks for sharing my dear friend.:a-m1212: I don't mind taking the pre-owned unit...:grin::grin:

Some MCFers say friends' new Volvos not so reliable, so better keep the used ones too as backup when the new one is in the workshop. Wearnes is really considerate! 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

3 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Some MCFers say friends' new Volvos not so reliable, so better keep the used ones too as backup when the new one is in the workshop. Wearnes is really considerate! 

That reminds me of Jaguar in China.

PRC always say must buy 2 Jaguar as Jaguar is expected to go into workshop regularly.

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

From now till 11.11, buy a Volvo and receive a pre-owned car for free.
Choose from a limited selection of hand-picked, pre-owned cars.

Includes various makes.
Applicable to new Volvos purchased only.
On a first-come first-served basis, while stocks last.

Terms and conditions:
- The pre-owned vehicle is purchased based on an "As is" condition. It is deemed that the Buyer has checked, is fully aware and agreeable to the pre-owned vehicle's condition on the date of purchase.
- The booking for the pre-owned vehicle is non-cancellable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable in cash or kind, for any reason whatsoever.
- The pre-owned vehicle will be delivered together with the new Volvo purchased, latest by 31 December 2019.
- The Buyer can nominate a third party to purchase the pre-owned vehicle, but both vehicle purchases need to be completed at the same time.

ttps://www.volvocars.com/sg/sales-offers 

Anyone here went down to enquire about the promo?  Can't find any T&C on it

Maybe they are giving out those 5 years COE cars which expire in year 2020 for this promotion. Not much loss for them since these cars only left a few months to scrap.

• Haha! 4

On 11/9/2019 at 11:44 AM, Carbon82 said:

Wah... dun 抢生意 leh 🤣

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

7 minutes ago, Sugimoto said:

Maybe they are giving out those 5 years COE cars which expire in year 2020 for this promotion. Not much loss for them since these cars only left a few months to scrap.

Means just give the parf value as  a sort of discount?

• Praise 2

15 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

Wah... dun 抢生意 leh 🤣

Where got? I am helping you to solve your problem... you buying a new Volvo right?:D:D 

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Lchong said:

From now till 11.11, buy a Volvo and receive a pre-owned car for free.
Choose from a limited selection of hand-picked, pre-owned cars.

Includes various makes.
Applicable to new Volvos purchased only.
On a first-come first-served basis, while stocks last.

Terms and conditions:
- The pre-owned vehicle is purchased based on an "As is" condition. It is deemed that the Buyer has checked, is fully aware and agreeable to the pre-owned vehicle's condition on the date of purchase.
- The booking for the pre-owned vehicle is non-cancellable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable in cash or kind, for any reason whatsoever.
- The pre-owned vehicle will be delivered together with the new Volvo purchased, latest by 31 December 2019.
- The Buyer can nominate a third party to purchase the pre-owned vehicle, but both vehicle purchases need to be completed at the same time.

ttps://www.volvocars.com/sg/sales-offers 

Anyone here went down to enquire about the promo?  Can't find any T&C on it

The catch is

"- The booking for the pre-owned vehicle is non-cancellable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable in cash or kind, for any reason whatsoever."

Means the car is in bad condition and you don't want it also cannot. Have to take.

:grin:

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

53 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

Means just give the parf value as  a sort of discount?

Not really, these cars could be from their other customers' ex-car(traded in) which renewed 5 years in 2015 & due for scrap in a few months time. No parf value one.

Edited by Sugimoto
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

Not to burst bubble but heard it's actually those old cars people actually trade in to wearnes when they buy new car. So don't keep ur hope too high.. Probably abt 10k+ paper value 

• Praise 1

4 minutes ago, Ceecookie said:

Not to burst bubble but heard it's actually those old cars people actually trade in to wearnes when they buy new car. So don't keep ur hope too high.. Probably abt 10k+ paper value 

Must tow or can drive off the lot? Hahha. If they can scrap and get a better value, won’t they already do it. Rather than these waste time gimmicks. For sure it’s basket cases to flog off. 

my take is, cars which used car dealers won’t touch with a ten foot pole, or if scrap it’s just paper plus $100 for body type of cars. 
hmm.... sounds like another old Volvo!!!!!

ooops @Turbobrick gonna get me! 

Edited by Mkl22
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Sugimoto said:

Not really, these cars could be from their other customers' ex-car(traded in) which renewed 5 years in 2015 & due for scrap in a few months time. No parf value one.

Agreed,those B&B Cars with only a few Months left....

• Praise 1

48 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

No free lunch with wearnes. 
why waste on insurance and $11 xfer fee. 

Agreed..this Company won't be so kind...buy a new Volvo & get another Car...

↡ Advertisement