sgCarMart Reviews: Audi A6 Sedan Mild Hybrid 2.0 TFSI S tronic Design

BabyBlade

On 12/25/2020 at 8:37 PM, Contipro said:

ha ha.. I not apple fan..

but so far no body complaint of Apple even it charge so high but made in India/ China..

Buyer mindset very weird... 

I think it's the price difference. How much does an iphone and how much a car costs in SG? Would you play play when a car costs a few hundred thousand here?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Internal Moderator

The Lexus IS offers you an agile driving experience coupled with nice Japanese understated design and elegance.

Does it do everything else you expect of a car in the segment and how does it fare against its popular German rivals? Find out in our latest video review!

Internal Moderator

The Audi RS5 Sportback is a well-balanced car that can give you all the driving thrills of a rear-wheel drive sedan. Throw in decent space for your luggage, a practical liftback, and those impressive rims, and it looks like we are on to a winner.

Want to see and hear more of this high-performance Audi? Be sure to catch our full video review!

• Praise 1

5 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

The Audi RS5 Sportback is a well-balanced car that can give you all the driving thrills of a rear-wheel drive sedan. Throw in decent space for your luggage, a practical liftback, and those impressive rims, and it looks like we are on to a winner.

Want to see and hear more of this high-performance Audi? Be sure to catch our full video review!

Dream car!!

Internal Moderator

The Volkswagen T-Cross offers boxy SUV-like styling that mirrors its larger siblings while still delivering decent performance thanks to good handling and respectable performance from its 1.0-litre three-cylinder engine.

Should you opt for one or pick from its many different rivals? We take this T-Cross out in the pouring rain to find out in our latest video review!

Internal Moderator

The MG HS sports a charming exterior, high-quality materials in the cabin, as well as a comfortable ride. But there's many more behind this SUV and why it clinches sgCarMart's SUV of the year for 2020.

Find out just why we are so enamored by the MG HS in our latest video feature!

• Praise 2

So far, the MG HS seems to tick the right boxes when new. Would be interested to see how well it fares in a few years e.g reliability, built quality, AD aftersales service (hopefully not the bo chup 'it's like that' kind of attitude), etc

• Praise 2

On 2/7/2021 at 12:03 PM, Soya said:

So far, the MG HS seems to tick the right boxes when new. Would be interested to see how well it fares in a few years e.g reliability, built quality, AD aftersales service (hopefully not the bo chup 'it's like that' kind of attitude), etc

I have heard sales mention that some buy 2 at one go.

Must be quite attractive priced.

8 hours ago, Sdf4786k said:

I have heard sales mention that some buy 2 at one go.

Must be quite attractive priced.

Maybe they saw the Sgcarmart review....huat ar! Lol

• Haha! 1

6 minutes ago, Ake109 said:

All these sgcarmart reviews.

Always good.

Got a single review that says car is not good, best avoid?

so far it didnt say Geely or Perodua is good,  so as long as you dont buy any of the two , you cant be wrong.  But if you buy those that the review said good, I am not sure you will be wrong or not😂

7 hours ago, Ake109 said:

All these sgcarmart reviews.

Always good.

Got a single review that says car is not good, best avoid?

Sgcarmart exists to sell cars. If lousy, who buy? 

Every car is a good car!

• Haha! 1

50 minutes ago, Soya said:

Sgcarmart exists to sell cars. If lousy, who buy? 

Every car is a good car!

They also need advertising revenues from AD. If not, how to survive? I totally agree with you whatever car they review will always be a good car .

The sad reality in Sg is that the marketplace is so small that the power lies in the ADs, not the reviewer nor the customer

12 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

so far it didnt say Geely or Perodua is good,  so as long as you dont buy any of the two , you cant be wrong.  But if you buy those that the review said good, I am not sure you will be wrong or not😂

https://www.sgcarmart.com/news/review.php?AID=1453&GASRC=dy

Sure boh? Only bad thing to say about Perodua is 'Need more storage compartments' wor.

p.s. For this one I must admit, I like the Myvi. Damn fun car to punt.

Edited by Ake109
  • Haha! 1

On 2/19/2021 at 3:56 PM, Soya said:

I rented a myvi once in bolehland 

At 110kmh, my ear wax started dropping out.....

I got it to an indicated approx. 170kph+ (maybe real speed ~160). Almost the entire expressway stretch of the journey was like made with my foot to the floor and iirc 6000rpm. But that car could take the beating!

↡ Advertisement