sgCarMart Reviews: Audi A6 Sedan Mild Hybrid 2.0 TFSI S tronic Design

BabyBlade

DS7 is so much more costlier than its cousins 3008 and Grandland X.  I think its a no brainer why this car is so rare on the roads.

Cant see the taillights/signal lights when the boot is opened. Kinda dangerous at night if you are stranded along the road. You will be stranded at some point.😁

In countries like the US they wont allow such cars to be sold there because of the tail and signal lights cant be seen when the boot is opened. They consider it a hazard.

Is the French Yellow Vest protest over? We always joke about how their parts are not available or they build the car halfway and go strike.

• Haha! 3

Internal Moderator

For today's car review, we revisit an old friend with a new look - the Mercedes-Benz CLA Shooting Brake. Speaking of new, Julian is joined by a new host this week! Welcome Idris to the channel as he and Julian drive the Shooting Brake around Singapore while trying to keep a low profile with that Sun Yellow paint job.

My personal opinion

Someone should keep reminding the Julian to control his hands from keep touching his nose, face, chin, seat belt, etc.

Its kinda turn off, to then see the the 'oily' hands touching the steering wheels, controls, etc, on a brand new test drive car.

Maybe paste a piece of paper on the steering wheel as a reminder 'Dont Touch Yourself'.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 4

On 2/27/2020 at 9:22 AM, BabyBlade said:

For today's car review, we revisit an old friend with a new look - the Mercedes-Benz CLA Shooting Brake. Speaking of new, Julian is joined by a new host this week! Welcome Idris to the channel as he and Julian drive the Shooting Brake around Singapore while trying to keep a low profile with that Sun Yellow paint job.

The guy behind is a good reminder why I skipped the car from my consideration in the first place. Rear is really really cramped at it's width. Only the front can make it.

And yes.. The height also.

On 2/27/2020 at 11:06 AM, Jwee85 said:

My personal opinion

Someone should keep reminding the Julian to control his hands from keep touching his nose, face, chin, seat belt, etc.

Its kinda turn off, to then see the the 'oily' hands touching the steering wheels, controls, etc, on a brand new test drive car.

Maybe paste a piece of paper on the steering wheel as a reminder 'Dont Touch Yourself'.

Yeah 

It’s wise to stay away from MEN

Mouth ... Eyes ... Nose 

🤣

Internal Moderator

The Hyundai Venue is a sub-compact crossover catered to trend-chasing millennials. That means you get unique exterior styling and a quirky interior. But the Venue still hits with a drivetrain that delivers on fuel economy and a comfortable drive.

Could this be the ideal car for you as well? How does the Venue's CVT transmission feel on the go? Watch our full video review to find out more!

Internal Moderator

The Porsche Cayenne Coupe delivers sporty looks and an exciting drive with only minimal compromises to its original SUV brief of all-round practicality. Add to that a luxurious interior and a deep boot with comfortable seats and this bright orange car becomes a genuine product to lust after.

But does the absurd price of some of the car's options put our testers off the car? Watch the full video to find out!

21 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

@Sp4wn While watching this video you are the first person that crossed my mind. 🤪

Poor beedeo...to review a porky must first talk about the wing mirror no less. 

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
1 minute ago, mersaylee said:

Poor beedeo...to review a porky must first talk about the wing mirror no less. 

Exactly! And gotta be under rainy weather conditions! Hahaha. 

Turbocharged
3 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

@Sp4wn While watching this video you are the first person that crossed my mind. 🤪

sigh. on the flipside no problems since last repair. but probably wont buy a eurokars car ever again (esp after getting quite a few PMs and messages from other .. less than satisfied customers).

picked up a citroen space tourer a few weeks ago (please pray for me) cos it had 3 isofix points (car is for the wife) and we are expecting twins ... so 3 kids in the middle row was perfect for safety (in my opinion)

never thought i'd ever buy a citroen but here we are (my wife liked the citroen over the bmw 2 series and the nissan e-power mpv and the honda odyssey)

• Praise 3

Internal Moderator

The Jaguar F-PACE SVR is propelled by a supercharged 5.0-litre V8 that will see the 2,070kg SUV do the zero to 100km/h sprint in just 4.3 seconds. And all that performance is matched by a sweet exhaust system that does not shy away from delivering a fusillade of cracks and pops.

But it seems our testers are once again troubled by the car's paint colour, which finds itself matching that of a more humble car. Just what is wrong with the colour choice? Watch the video to find out!

• Praise 1

(edited)
On 11/13/2019 at 6:19 PM, Zxcvb said:

It's a good start. I believe many here are already subscribed to many many car review channels base in US, Europe, Taiwan, China, Malaysia, etc. So the yardstick is very high for viewers to compare. Also keep in mind as a Singapore based car site, the review have to relate to us in everyday driving. So the perspective have to be along the typical Singaporean car owner mindset.

Reviews from other countries kinda hard to relate cos no mountain road to drive, no straight highway, no cold weather, no wide roads, no freely available parking, no personal garage, no race track, no abandoned airfield, etc.

It is a good start and I know its not easy to do it. But is it just me that don't have the videos informative at all ? And most of the videos don't have a conclusion on the view points ? So is the car in question good or bad ? For example, for the CLA review, out of the whole review, maybe 1 min or so of footage really just talk about the car? Imagine having to watch thru more than 10 mins to get 1 min of information. Also, the reviewers don't seems to confident in their view points as well.

Just my personal rant for the day. Keep going. Keep improving. Videos are the way to go as car magazines are slowly getting obselete.

Edited by Davidklt

in Sinkie review (majority ), the below are critical in terms of importance (my personal take)

1) Price of Car (after discount, OT, trade in, etc) / Brand Image

2) Resale 

3) reliability / ease of spare parts / third party workshop support 

4) 0-100 spec time (you may argue, but let's be honest, all look at this number) for bragging and feel good 

all those mountain / B-roads / driving dynamics / cornering story is not that "important" to the average Sinkie driver 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, TeamAMG69 said:

in Sinkie review (majority ), the below are critical in terms of importance (my personal take)

1) Price of Car (after discount, OT, trade in, etc) / Brand Image

2) Resale 

3) reliability / ease of spare parts / third party workshop support 

4) 0-100 spec time (you may argue, but let's be honest, all look at this number) for bragging and feel good 

all those mountain / B-roads / driving dynamics / cornering story is not that "important" to the average Sinkie driver 

I believe Resale is no longer on the list. Its "use" as a form of lowball by used car dealer to take in your car. Be it Toyota or Nissan.

• Praise 1

Supersonic
On 4/3/2020 at 9:09 AM, Sdf4786k said:

I believe Resale is no longer on the list. Its "use" as a form of lowball by used car dealer to take in your car. Be it Toyota or Nissan.

'Good resale' Is what used car dealers tout to justify their high price

But when trade in any car oso considered lousy to them to justify the low ball price...

• Haha! 2

Internal Moderator

The new BMW 1 Series may now be front-wheel drive, but it still delivers an engaging drive and a quality cabin, coupled with handy driver assistance features, making it a convincing entry into the premium compact hatchback segment.

But does the new front-wheel drive format yield its dividends in boot and rear passenger space? And will our testers be convinced by the turbocharged 1.5-litre engine's 138bhp and 220Nm of torque? Watch the full video to find out!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1