sgCarMart Reviews: Audi A6 Sedan Mild Hybrid 2.0 TFSI S tronic Design

BabyBlade

Stopped watching when i saw the rather pitiful storage space and manually adjusting seat. Yeah i realize storage is not the pt of such cars but it should at least be useful for the odd moving stuff job. And paying luxury car price but no electrically operated seats? Hmnn 

Internal Moderator

The Volkswagen Golf has come to win the hearts of millions of households around the world, thanks to its well-rounded abilities that makes it a complete and sensible hatchback.

This eight generation model comes with quite a few more features to add to that winning recipe. Should you buy one and join those millions? Find out in our video review!

Internal Moderator

The Renault Captur comes with many nifty features including a sliding rear bench, sizable infotainment system, and an engine that is used in by cars from a luxury brand.

Could this be the crossover you have been waiting for?

Internal Moderator

The shorter cousin to the Land Rover Defender 110, this 90 variant should prove easier to drive and park if you're navigating through say, for example, the narrow streets of Little India.

So is this the Defender to get? Does its 2.0-litre engine make it a better buy? All this and more in our latest video review here!

• Praise 1

Supersonic
On 7/26/2021 at 2:12 PM, Volvobrick said:

Quite funny - a LR that cannot go everywhere!

LR lost the plot long time ago

Toyota Landcruiser or Hilux rules!

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Internal Moderator

If you're looking for an interesting crossover, this Peugeot 2008 could be designed just for you. It is funky on the outside, plush and distinctive in the cabin, and full of fun features you can make use of while you're on the move.

Standing out from the crowd? Look no further than the Peugeot 2008.

Internal Moderator

The Audi Q5 is comfortable and serene on the inside. There's also decent space for all and with a well-designed cabin, it is perfectly-sized for your family.

Pair that with bold, youthful styling on the outside and it is looking up to be quite the SUV. Catch more of it in our latest video review!

Internal Moderator

Distinctive and expressive looks come together alongside just enough room for your children in the BMW 4 Series Coupe.

Does that make it the coupe to get for those looking for something a little more showy? Find out in this video review!

On 7/27/2021 at 6:36 PM, Hamburger said:

This is my preferred channel for car review. 

Sorry but I simply could not put up with the Sgcarmart version. 

Yeah lor.. I feel sometimes it’s like someone who sings out of tune in a karaoke session where you really wants the guy to just shut the F$&? Up

if this was the office, you know for sure who is brown nosing.. 

Edited by Sdf4786k

40 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

Yeah lor.. I feel sometimes it’s like someone who sings out of tune in a karaoke session where you really wants the guy to just shut the F$&? Up

if this was the office, you know for sure who is brown nosing.. 

Thanks. I learn a new word today. 😛

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator

If you have a large family and need to ferry everyone around in comfort, this Hyundai Palisade could just be what you're looking for!

See just what else this beefcake of a car can do in our video review!

Internal Moderator

The Cupra Leon gets you plenty of power tied to an awesome soundtrack and plenty of grip to put on the road.

For a price that's rather close to a Golf GTI, should you opt for the hot hatch with the lesser known badge? That's what Julian has to answer in this video review!

29 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

The Cupra Leon gets you plenty of power tied to an awesome soundtrack and plenty of grip to put on the road.

For a price that's rather close to a Golf GTI, should you opt for the hot hatch with the lesser known badge? That's what Julian has to answer in this video review!

very tough ... a GTI is always a GTI

the resale value and perceived value of a Cupra is [thumbsdown] 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

On 10/6/2021 at 9:46 AM, Wt_know said:

very tough ... a GTI is always a GTI

the resale value and perceived value of a Cupra is [thumbsdown] 

At least the VRS Octavia had a 50 k discount from the gti

↡ Advertisement