Car kena Scratched

Ka_kia

2nd time car kena scratched.

Call police the first time in May 2019 and did not catch culprit.

Then happenes again in Nov 2019. The problem is my car cam only capture motion sense front and back but not the side. Review car cam footage but not able to see anything. 

Serves to remind fellow drivers to do cursory checks and take down of the surrounding like lot no. Cars parked in front of u and behind u if they have cctv can inform police to help.

End up i also damn sianz cus cannot catch the person. No dare to repaint or rewrap le. Just zham the car like no tomorrow now. Cus i try do sui sui yet problems keep happen.

Best is my lousy car is wrapped in canyon copper with stickers only. Cheap and lao pok car ppl also wana target.

20191114_173933.jpg

20191114_173923.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

11 hours ago, Ka_kia said:

2nd time car kena scratched.

Call police the first time in May 2019 and did not catch culprit.

Then happenes again in Nov 2019. The problem is my car cam only capture motion sense front and back but not the side. Review car cam footage but not able to see anything. 

Serves to remind fellow drivers to do cursory checks and take down of the surrounding like lot no. Cars parked in front of u and behind u if they have cctv can inform police to help.

End up i also damn sianz cus cannot catch the person. No dare to repaint or rewrap le. Just zham the car like no tomorrow now. Cus i try do sui sui yet problems keep happen.

Best is my lousy car is wrapped in canyon copper with stickers only. Cheap and lao pok car ppl also wana target.

20191114_173933.jpg

20191114_173923.jpg

What car model is yours? How is your driving style?

8 hours ago, Kiaowner said:

The exterior of any car is public property - beyond one's control.

You can install side car cam attached to the wing mirrors.

image.png.cd0137588fc2a3fa4cd542f4e9f93391.png

If I will the cuiprit,i will cover that camera hole.lol......

Just forget about it bro. The sooner you realize these are part and parcel of car ownership, you won't be so stressed up with the additional dings that is bound to happen. Focus on the finer things in life. 

• Praise 1

I just kana recently also. Just wondering who are these bo liao losers.

But don't sweat over it! [;)]
No need to self-inflict additional unhappiness by them bringing u down...

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, UncleAtas said:

What car model is yours? How is your driving style?

3rd Gen Impreza Hatchback RS 2.0

Driving style is sedate cus is lao pok car and non turbo. No loud loud, Park sui sui in lot and clean nicely.

Like that also keep tio target is pretty much random and ridiculous.

Ok bros, i think about right la, its just the effort to make something sui sui to have it damaged by uncontrollable forces. LOL!

Also to keep spend $ to install cameras or what is at own cost so abit hard to stomach the $ damage.

Cheers. Just try to do daily cursory checks before driving off every time and retrieve footage if any ba.

Just now, Ka_kia said:

3rd Gen Impreza Hatchback RS 2.0

Driving style is sedate cus is lao pok car and non turbo. No loud loud, Park sui sui in lot and clean nicely.

Like that also keep tio target is pretty much random and ridiculous.

I also cannot figure out why i get scratched. But it happens...

If the two incident occurred at your usual parking place, probably pissed someone off from the building or carpark.

These case bobian just wait until more dmg then rewrap or polish. Your wrap had a lifespan of abt 2-3 years rite 

1 hour ago, Ceecookie said:

If the two incident occurred at your usual parking place, probably pissed someone off from the building or carpark.

These case bobian just wait until more dmg then rewrap or polish. Your wrap had a lifespan of abt 2-3 years rite 

Ya i think is ki siao ppl find orange wrap too loud or what ba. Or maybe see me buay song? LOL...

Actually when i wrap the car, car has 5 yrs left. Now is 3 Yrs 11 months ish.

Wrap should be able to last till end of 5 yr coe ba.

Now is just leave it and see how. Maybe respray the door orange nia.

My old Gen 10 Altis also kenna deep scratched on the bonnet while parked at Pasir Ris Food Centre carpark few months ago.

The car park was quite empty with many lots that day and i didn't offend any one, can't believe such thing happened even on my old car.

Really lots of losers outside... 

18 hours ago, tonychuacl said:

My old Gen 10 Altis also kenna deep scratched on the bonnet while parked at Pasir Ris Food Centre carpark few months ago.

The car park was quite empty with many lots that day and i didn't offend any one, can't believe such thing happened even on my old car.

Really lots of losers outside... 

tio whack bonnet your car cam not able to pick up? Humm or no car cam bro?

1 hour ago, Ka_kia said:

tio whack bonnet your car cam not able to pick up? Humm or no car cam bro?

my old car cam Itronics ITB-100HD is faulty, can't power up. Becos my old car left 1 year, and might be changing to new car so didn't bother to get a new car cam. 

i am not so heart pain about getting scratched, just don't understand these joker mindset.

I ever kena before, to me, i just console myself, my car damn chio thats why losers scratch my car.

Imagine you park a bloody beat up van or lorry, you think losers will scratch?

Bottomline is, my car too nice thats why attract losers

Eh dono le, the ppl scratch and run like terrorist if anyhow just whack.

Its just damn cock that its very hard to catch them.

Anyways my car though left 3 yrs 11 months, I also dont wana touch up le. Go buy lazada sticker paste over.

Imagine new car tio again n again. Then is crazy man!

20191122_174821.jpg

20191122_174738.jpg

↡ Advertisement