AirAsia's new premium flatbed from Singapore offers comfort on a budget

kobayashiGT

52 minutes ago, 13177 said:

I read and read, thought this flat bed is for long distance flight, but read again it says SIN to KL?! Dont know did i read wrongly? Lol. 45 mins flight need flat bed for what? 

Good for Quickie...

tioboh @Angcheek

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

I read and read, thought this flat bed is for long distance flight, but read again it says SIN to KL?! Dont know did i read wrongly? Lol. 45 mins flight need flat bed for what? 

Yalor. Take MRT from changi to jurong east oredi stand more than 45 min liao

17 minutes ago, Soya said:

Yalor. Take MRT from changi to jurong east oredi stand more than 45 min liao

Changi to jurong east by EWL need to take more than 45 min so long ah? Lol.

33 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Changi to jurong east by EWL need to take more than 45 min so long ah? Lol.

Oops.....my mistake

Doesn't take 45 mins. It takes 1 hr  13 mins...!

Can reach Penang liao. Maybe need lie flat seat after all....lol

Screenshot_20191116-135255_Maps.jpg

Edited by Soya
  • Shocked 1

On 11/16/2019 at 12:53 PM, Freeder said:

Good for Quickie...

tioboh @Angcheek

who come out with this dumb idea one ... :XD: 

Btw , I chow chow need 2 hrs to do the job . 45min bo standard 😁

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 6

5 minutes ago, Angcheek said:

2hrs.....

Spoiler

is the girl no standard...😁

• Haha! 4

22 minutes ago, Angcheek said:

Ur pump spoil huh? 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

On 11/15/2019 at 8:31 PM, Soya said:

AirAsia's 'flatbed' is quite misleading. It's more of a sloped uncomfortable recliner found on older style biz class cabins. And 2-2-2 config without full direct aisle access doesn't cut it in today's context

45 min flight. you wanna get up and go toilet 2-3 times ah? haha

It is FLAT so not really misleading. but you might feel like you're sliding down.

Edited by Kusje

1 hour ago, Kusje said:

45 min flight. you wanna get up and go toilet 2-3 times ah? haha

It is FLAT so not really misleading. but you might feel like you're sliding down.

Not referencing to this Sg-KL flight lah. If I go this route, it's budget to the max for me since it's a shorter ride than taking MRT. I'm talking about AA's so called lie-flat biz class which actually is quite an obsolete design

5 hours ago, Soya said:

Not referencing to this Sg-KL flight lah. If I go this route, it's budget to the max for me since it's a shorter ride than taking MRT. I'm talking about AA's so called lie-flat biz class which actually is quite an obsolete design

Budget airline mah. unless they are charging what a normal airline is charging, i think it is acceptable.

12 hours ago, Kusje said:

Budget airline mah. unless they are charging what a normal airline is charging, i think it is acceptable.

If one chooses to fly budget airline simi biz class n all?

Maciam going to hawker centre and ordering steak from the western food stall thinking one went to Mortons or Lawry's....

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Soya said:

If one chooses to fly budget airline simi biz class n all?

Maciam going to hawker centre and ordering steak from the western food stall thinking one went to Mortons or Lawry's....

There is a market for people who just want a better sleep onboard without the nonsense of being wined and dined and waited upon. I personally would consider such a product - I don't value the "soft product" that people like to shout about. 

5 minutes ago, Kusje said:

There is a market for people who just want a better sleep onboard without the nonsense of being wined and dined and waited upon. I personally would consider such a product - I don't value the "soft product" that people like to shout about. 

I see. Tonight I go order sirloin steak from the western food stall n pretend it's not abt the soft product. A piece of cow is a piece of cow rite? 

18 minutes ago, Soya said:

I see. Tonight I go order sirloin steak from the western food stall n pretend it's not abt the soft product. A piece of cow is a piece of cow rite? 

If a western food stall has steak that tastes just as good as a fancy place, why not? Put the steak on a sizzling plate and i'll eat it with some ketchup in 20 mins as opposed to wasting the entire evening there.

28 minutes ago, Kusje said:

If a western food stall has steak that tastes just as good as a fancy place, why not? Put the steak on a sizzling plate and i'll eat it with some ketchup in 20 mins as opposed to wasting the entire evening there.

Yeah, why waste money on Japanese or Conti, China cars are cheaper. As long it gets type point A to B. It does it’s job well. 

• Praise 2

Where's my bag? AirAsia passenger loses $3,000 worth of items after luggage goes missing

"My medium-sized black luggage contained perfumes and some souvenirs I bought overseas. It weighed about 9kg and was worth about $3,000," said the 56-year-old salesman. 

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/wheres-my-bag-airasia-passenger-loses-3000-worth-items-after-luggage-goes-missing

perfumes and souvenirs worth $3k ? 

↡ Advertisement