MCF HangOut with Das WeltAuto - Buying your next pre-owned car is easy!

kobayashiGT

Message added by kobayashiGT

Dear event attendees,

Due to the recent novel coronavirus that heightens the dorscon status to orange, the MCF HangOut with Das WeltAuto that was to be held on 15th Feb 2020 will be postponed until further notice.

We had been preparing for this event for a long time, and so it saddens us to a great extent to cancel it at this time. Our priority is your safety. However, Das WeltAuto does extend the hospitality of their showroom, which you can still go down to their showroom as individuals during 15th & 16th of Feb.

I hope that you will grace the occasion with your presence whenever it is held.

If you're looking for a pre-owned Volkswagen, now is your chance to bid for your favourite model!

Simply, select your model of interest, fill in the form with your particulars and bid amount, and cross your fingers! Bidding closes on 29 Feb, following which, winners will be contacted by a Das WeltAuto sales representative. Good luck!

Click here to bid!

Yours sincerely,
KobayashiGT
Jack Lee

Turbocharged
10 hours ago, Freeder said:

WKS will tell u :: either u kanna or never kanna.. 

So just go with the flow..

Wisest quote ever, we have the best minstars! 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

they also say - sick wear mask; not sick no need wear mask 😀

on that note, if everyone "automatic" then should be ok i guess

• Praise 1

I've not signed up for this so I have no vested interest. But please cancel this. Continuing to hold non-essential large scale gatherings in a DORSCON Orange situation is in poor judgement. If you need a business argument, then think of the fallout from the negative publicity were something to happen.

I hope the organisers do the responsible thing. 

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/details/risk-assessment-raised-to-dorscon-orange

We advise event organisers to cancel or defer non-essential large-scale events.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 1

On 2/5/2020 at 11:46 AM, kobayashiGT said:

We will prepare a mask for you guys during the event to ensure all hygiene issues. 🙂

I bet it has MCF written across the mask for advert

Internal Moderator
16 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

I've not signed up for this so I have no vested interest. But please cancel this. Continuing to hold non-essential large scale gatherings in a DORSCON Orange situation is in poor judgement. If you need a business argument, then think of the fallout from the negative publicity were something to happen.

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/details/risk-assessment-raised-to-dorscon-orange

Hi all, we are currently closely monitoring the situation. And we will discuss this with our sponsors to see what is the best way for you all to experience the new showroom from Das WeltAuto yet it is safe for you guys. 

I will keep you all posted soon. cheers.  

• Praise 4

1 hour ago, kobayashiGT said:

I can only update you all tmr or tues....

Can cancel but good to have e-bid for the vehicles for those already registered for this event..🙏🏻🙇‍♀🤪

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

On 2/7/2020 at 5:59 PM, Turboflat4 said:

Just gonna say it seems overboard to cancel this BUT I will agree.  If there is a case of the virus spread AND it is traced to this event, I think the car will always be remembered for the wrong reason.

Same thing I wonder about the airshow......

I also have no vested interest in this.

• Praise 1

Really care less about things that fly or any show related to it. 

Would be disappointed if this event is cancelled but understood its for the common good. 

Internal Moderator

We will be sending you guys a PM/Whatapps also. Just in case if anyone missed out the announcement.

If anyone really keen to get a car from Das WeltAuto, you can PM me directly. Let me see what I can do for you guys!

• Praise 1

46 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

We will be sending you guys a PM/Whatapps also. Just in case if anyone missed out the announcement.

If anyone really keen to get a car from Das WeltAuto, you can PM me directly. Let me see what I can do for you guys!

Chey

almost got bugatti 😂