Customers lose about S$331,000 after sudden closure of 2 car dealers

awhtc

17 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

Jit pai CASE jialat liow ....

Karz Automobile still open, contrary to consumer watchdog’s report of its abrupt closure
Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/karz-automobile-still-open-contrary-consumer-watchdogs-report-its-abrupt-closure

Open liao, want to buy car better quick quick go make payment .

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

5 hours ago, awhtc said:

"On customers’ claims that Karz Automobile had failed to transfer vehicle ownership records to them, Mr Yeo said that he was unable to comment on the status of the transfers as these were handled by another employee."

After big cases with publication in the news, the Director still had not figured out what happened.  This is rather amazing 🙄

Wah.. how to buy from this company when even the boss also not sure?

Simply boH chup...

• Praise 5

44 minutes ago, Ixus75 said:

just blacklist this Karz Peh Autombile lah; still have hundreds of dealers

yes. hundreds more

this is not the 1st, 2nd or 3rd ... more will “run road” with customer money ... huat ah!

hearsay, the “owner” dont even need to run road ... the shop may be opened by beng and seng ... the boss behind the screen like empress dowager can open another shop in 60secs

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Freeder said:

Wah.. how to buy from this company when even the boss also not sure?

Simply boH chup...

We believe him? When ask the staff, they will say they have not gotten their salary and their boss was the one did all the financial and transfer.  Nore likely is the whole gang is set up to lead their customers into a wild goose chase .

Edited by Ct3833

Most used are dealers are the convince, followed by confuse and then CON type. 

All over the world, used car dealers are all scums. 

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, Ct3833 said:

We believe him? When ask the staff, they will say they have not gotten their salary and their boss was the one did all the financial and transfer.  Nore likely is the whole gang is set up to lead their customers into a wild goose chase .

someone not telling the truth 

• Praise 1

13 hours ago, Vratenza said:

Till now ACRA, MAS, IRAS, LTA, CASE still being lead by the nose by these fly by nights ah bengs setting up 2nd hand car businesses with intention to cheat? 

While normal abiding citizens and businesses are being hounded and toeing the line. 

Amazing...... This just give credence to the saying that public servants just go for the lowest hanging fruits. 

yah agreed... no doubt Singapore is business friendly, but consumer rights has been trampled for as long as i can remember

car insurance is another area they should look into and enforce some rules in it

• Praise 3

16 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

Most used are dealers are the convince, followed by confuse and then CON type. 

All over the world, used car dealers are all scums. 

just like the travel agencies here ...

open big big fair one day, then ask customers to pay upfront in cash, then next day shutter the door  and the travel agency boss gets to go on his holiday.

11 hours ago, Scion said:

yah agreed... no doubt Singapore is business friendly, but consumer rights has been trampled for as long as i can remember

car insurance is another area they should look into and enforce some rules in it

Tink they scare used car dealers will go shout at them at MPS that new rules that outlaw con jobs will affect their livelihood...

Any bros can give advise to my case ? I bought a car from karz automobile. Paid my deposit and but however loan from bank not approve. 

Used another friend’s name to apply bank loan , approved but end up we decided to go for inhouse loan because CBS wont reflect . There was a msg from LTA about the car transfer but then it was cancelled again. 

The boss then said , i cant submit my own particulars to apply in house loan for this car because LTA will question him of why the owner’s particulars changed. Is it true ? Because i got a feeling the boss just want to get things done, hence he used this excuse of not using my particulars 

39 minutes ago, Wishmelucks said:

Any bros can give advise to my case ? I bought a car from karz automobile. Paid my deposit and but however loan from bank not approve. 

Used another friend’s name to apply bank loan , approved but end up we decided to go for inhouse loan because CBS wont reflect . There was a msg from LTA about the car transfer but then it was cancelled again. 

The boss then said , i cant submit my own particulars to apply in house loan for this car because LTA will question him of why the owner’s particulars changed. Is it true ? Because i got a feeling the boss just want to get things done, hence he used this excuse of not using my particulars 

wish you lots of lucks

🤣

• Praise 1

43 minutes ago, Enye said:

wish you lots of lucks

🤣

Doesnt work this way right? Before any transfer confirm , i still can change to my own particulars to do the loan right?

2 hours ago, Wishmelucks said:

I will walk away if possible.. deposit let them have it.. school fee..

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Wishmelucks said:

Bank don't approve the loan is already a big red siren to back off and reassess if you are ready for a huge financial commitment like a car....yet you proceed to drag in a stupid friend (yes stupid) to get the loan?

• Praise 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

44 minutes ago, Vratenza said:

Bank don't approve the loan is already a big red siren to back off and reassess if you are ready for a huge financial commitment like a car....yet you proceed to drag in a stupid friend (yes stupid) to get the loan?

Actually im finacially stable as im earning more than 8k per mth. Just that i have a lawyer case involved hence bank rejected my loan. 

Thats why i would think that in house loan rules might not be so strict to be honest. 

sorry all , im not very clear with handling all this. Just hope i can get some advise here.