2020 5th Generation Honda City

Zxcvb

22 hours ago, colorfulmouse said:

so confirm the engine Singapore get is the old one right? or new one?

come to SG we get all the rubbish specs. Even the HU we get the smallest one and not the large screen.

yup still a 1.5L NA, headunit is an aftermarket Alpine one. If what Carbuyer SG reported is true, Kah did away with the turbo because it will fall into the VES Band C1 with 10k surcharge hence they decide to stick to the 1.5L NA. 

↡ Advertisement

30 minutes ago, james1055 said:

Any Idea this New City is made from where? Japan or Thailand?

Thailand, Malaysia and India so far for this current model. 

• Praise 1

14 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

Japan only got Grace

The grace i know is from japan, so does it means that the grace will be same specs as the city with the new design? Grace is from PI and City is from AD.

10 hours ago, deborahjlinears12 said:

The fifth-gen City gets Drove units for the headlamps, DRLs just as tail lights. It accompanies new 16-inch jewel cut combination wheels, a 8-inch touchscreen infotainment framework with Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and Weblink uphold, and encompassing lighting. Honda likewise offers the fifth-gen City with Amazon Alexa controller and associated vehicle innovation that permits far off motor turn over and entryway lock-open, in addition to other things. 

Honda City Security: Wellbeing highlights on offer incorporate up to six airbags, LaneWatch camera (transfers feed from a camera mounted on the left outside rearview reflect), tire pressure checking framework, ABS with EBD, and ISOFIX youngster seat stays. 

Honda City Adversaries: It keeps on matching the Maruti, Hyundai Verna, Skoda Quick, VW Vento and Toyota Yaris.

Ehhhh. here SG not India leh.

17 hours ago, james1055 said:

The grace i know is from japan, so does it means that the grace will be same specs as the city with the new design? Grace is from PI and City is from AD.

Civic sedan and Grace didn't sell well in Japan, they are pulling the plug on both models. Definitely won't be seeing this generation of City making to Japan as Grace. 

• Praise 2
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

Japan only got Grace

JDM Honda has stop selling the Grace already. Sales has been poor. No one wants a sedan over there... 

There won't be a new Grace over there. 

• Praise 1

Wanna ask @Buadongdong and other who bought Honda city.  I keep seeing the advert what $13000 discount and discount up to $10000 and so on but when I ask the SE, he always say the listed price is the final price.

So i am wondering if this discount is a gimmick or something i missed out? TIA

On 10/2/2020 at 5:43 PM, Philipkee said:

Wanna ask @Buadongdong and other who bought Honda city.  I keep seeing the advert what $13000 discount and discount up to $10000 and so on but when I ask the SE, he always say the listed price is the final price.

So i am wondering if this discount is a gimmick or something i missed out? TIA

The discount is from their listed price to net price, can check their price on sgcarmart..

I just dropped by KM today, se said city having 3k discount from net price.. 

13 minutes ago, fatmond said:

The discount is from their listed price to net price, can check their price on sgcarmart..

I just dropped by KM today, se said city having 3k discount from net price.. 

Ok.  I will wait a bit more.  I just renewed my workplace season parking until jan 2021 so earliest I can get the car would be end jan or early feb.  Hope the price keeps going down

Anyone driving the new CITY yet? Not sure when the first shipment is actually delivered in Singapore.  I heard they arrive only in October....

• Haha! 1

33 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

Ok.  I will wait a bit more.  I just renewed my workplace season parking until jan 2021 so earliest I can get the car would be end jan or early feb.  Hope the price keeps going down

Anyone driving the new CITY yet? Not sure when the first shipment is actually delivered in Singapore.  I heard they arrive only in October....

Workplace season parking dont think will affect changing of car right? You should be able to change your car details anytime in your season parking la. Lol.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Philipkee said:

First shipment will arrive in Nov/dec

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Workplace season parking dont think will affect changing of car right? You should be able to change your car details anytime in your season parking la. Lol.

He is just finding excuse not to change car

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 5