2020 5th Generation Honda City

Zxcvb

25 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

The SE tried to psycho me to take the black or white I told him its ok.  I can wait for next shipment.   I wait so long liao can wait a while more...  He like 🙄

my car can make it.   My current mileage is 67k.  Just right to use my remaining spare engine oil for one more servicing.  Tires can last till 80k km so just right to change in April. Plus just nice insurance and road tax end.

Aircon still under warranty by KMC so if it blows hot air still can fix..  My new HU would have finished warranty by then.

So yea.  I can wait.  :D

perhaps the salesman was doing you a favour .. pearl white costs B10000 ($440) more and crystal black costs B6000 ($270) more in Thailand .. but no extra cost here.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

15 minutes ago, Mooose said:

perhaps the salesman was doing you a favour .. pearl white costs B10000 ($440) more and crystal black costs B6000 ($270) more in Thailand .. but no extra cost here.

Problem is I dont like black and white attracts flies when you park directly under a fluorescent lamp.  I did have my white accent until I got tired of the flies (it also helped that there were scratches) and I wrapped it blue.

41 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

Problem is I dont like black and white attracts flies when you park directly under a fluorescent lamp.  I did have my white accent until I got tired of the flies (it also helped that there were scratches) and I wrapped it blue.

good you can choose a colour you like instead of choosing a colour because it seems like you are getting a better deal

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

5 hours ago, Philipkee said:

@Buadongdong

I paid deposit for my honda city today.  But ETA for the honda city of my colour will be April 2021 so still long way to go.

And @Jamesc i made sure i had my coffee and biscuits. :D

GPGT

wow have to wait for half a year, is it really worth it with your deposit park there and the interest lost? Some more is Made in Thailand, how come they cannot deliver in next 2 month if you can get the COE?

37 minutes ago, james1055 said:

wow have to wait for half a year, is it really worth it with your deposit park there and the interest lost? Some more is Made in Thailand, how come they cannot deliver in next 2 month if you can get the COE?

U can’t be so calculative on the deposit n interest lost. Don’t forget he also gets to drive his existing car till then as well but I’m sure the dealer has taken this into consideration with the trade in price as well. 

• Praise 5

56 minutes ago, james1055 said:

I think for two years already.  The SE on leave cancel his leave cos I was finally buying.  I think everyone will ensure I get the car  :D

supposed to be guaranteed bid some more.

if after two years of negotiation and thinking and posting everywhere my wish for city and then actually plonking the deposit and then they announce solly solly never get bid... I think it's in their interest also to get the car  :D

btw the loan interest rate is 1.68%

• Haha! 3

50 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

I think for two years already.  The SE on leave cancel his leave cos I was finally buying.  I think everyone will ensure I get the car  :D

if after two years of negotiation and thinking and posting everywhere my wish for city and then actually plonking the deposit and then they announce solly solly never get bid... I think it's in their interest also to get the car  :D

How much is the car you are getting? basic model or higher model?

53 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

1.68% is about the lowest rate in the market now I think. BMW giving 1.95%

• Praise 5

24 minutes ago, james1055 said:

How much is the car you are getting? basic model or higher model?

Double entry

Edited by Philipkee

4 hours ago, Philipkee said:

BUT @Jamesc I admit.  The first thing I asked the SE is you got the complimentary parking right? Cos its $2/ hr...  yea my money really hard to earn....  :D

Huh? How many hours you stay?

Maybe wifey and me have to share one plate of Cha Kway Teow.

:grin:

Its ok, I know you want me to live longer. Less cholesterol. 

image.thumb.png.1b7ebaa34d6566ccfc8562e4d4506c26.png

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

54 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Huh? How many hours you stay?

Maybe wifey and me have to share one plate of Cha Kway Teow.

:grin:

Its ok, I know you want me to live longer. Less cholesterol. 

image.thumb.png.1b7ebaa34d6566ccfc8562e4d4506c26.png

One hour plus for the signing and all that.  Then I went eat the biscuit and coffee...  then lunch.  Don't forget NTUC is down there also.

I let you imagine the rest.  Can't tell you more.  Not good for your heart....  :D

• Haha! 4

33 minutes ago, james1055 said:

Wow, dropped $5k? thought when it launch, is $95k if i am not wrong? correct me, if i get the figure wrong.

You are not wrong.  It dropped 5k.  In fact I think when COE  was at 32k plus the City cost 91k.  So last bidding when COE dropped by a bit (city price was 95k then) I told the SE if the COE dropped below 90k to tell me.

At that time I was thinking will drop only 1k plus cos COE only dropped by 1k plus last bidding.

Then I  got the WhatsApp saying its 89999.  I think still then he basically agree to most of my freebies and so I went for it. 

I don't blame the SE for not agreeing to ALL my freebies cos like what @Jamesc will know, if he agree to all my freebies, maybe he will have to eat grass  :D

Edited by Philipkee
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

Your SE is at Leng Kee or Ubi, what kind of freebies he give you. Most likely they will grass, because all the CB deal buyer piss off and decide to hold their horse and wait , to see the AD panic.

I think @Philipkee and KM (and his SE) are popping Champagne today for 2 different reasons.

For Philip, his careful consideration and long waiting save him some money in the end (more VFM in another words) [thumbsup] 

For KM & his SE, finally can channel more resources to attract other potential customers, and not to mention the reduction in coffee and biscuit consumption (cut lost in some sense) :D :D 

If I am KM management I would have sell it to him at $89,999 much earlier, not only cutting losses, but free promotion on MCF too. Tio boh @Jamesc? I smart enough to work for you?:serious-business:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 8