2020 5th Generation Honda City

Zxcvb

KM offered $1k body for your <4 years Accent? wow I am always on the look out for such cars selling just slightly above their paper. Unfortunately your accent was bought with a high COE, otherwise I would have bidded $1100 body for your accent 😏

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

12 hours ago, 13177 said:

Leng kee car showroom area, most have free coffee and biscuits ah, except mercs!? 😂 But free parking, kah dont have?

Leng Kee KAH have free parking , just that they will pass you the ticket when going out, but the SE attitude sucks when me and my friends visited on Jan.

13 hours ago, 13177 said:

Leng kee car showroom area, most have free coffee and biscuits ah, except mercs!? 😂 But free parking, kah dont have?

1 hour ago, james1055 said:

Leng Kee KAH have free parking , just that they will pass you the ticket when going out, but the SE attitude sucks when me and my friends visited on Jan.

Not very correct.

Yes if u are a customer.  But if u are just there for coffee and biscuits and going to NTUC for shopping at Dawson place... :D  sometimes I don't even go into the showroom cos i was going NTUC...  but then I feel bad so show face inside once in a while (esp pre covid time when they provide free lunch :D)

@Jamesc I do spread my love around. :D

or maybe actually could have but I not so "ahem" esp KMC just next door..

Edited by Philipkee
  • Haha! 1

want me to intro u to my KM SE? She very cute, insisted on picking us up from a nearby coffee shop at ubi =D Talk about extra mile!

• Praise 1

Honda SE attitude how sucks? Should have ask Philipkee along since he is 'VIP' in KAH de. Lol.

• Shocked 1

15 minutes ago, yellowshaun said:

want me to intro u to my KM SE? She very cute, insisted on picking us up from a nearby coffee shop at ubi =D Talk about extra mile!

Never see such SE service so good to go pick you up outside the showroom?! :o

24 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

Not very correct.

Yes if u are a customer.  But if u are just there for coffee and biscuits and going to NTUC for shopping at Dawson place... :D  sometimes I don't even go into the showroom cos i was going NTUC...  but then I feel bad so show face inside once in a while (esp pre covid time when they provide free lunch :D)

@Jamesc I do spread my love around. :D

or maybe actually could have but I not so "ahem" esp KMC just next door..

You mean you can just park at KAH for free and no need to go inside the showroom? Actually kmc good place to park for free since there have a big basement carpark. But if no go to showroom and only go there to park for free and go other places, if got caught then really embarrassing liao. Lol.

Edited by 13177
  • Shocked 1

6 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Never see such SE service so good to go pick you up outside the showroom?! :o

Right we also stun hahaha! Tried telling her no need like 5 times but in the end gave up cause she was very insistent! Too bad KM priced the outgoing gen Jazz so high otherwise we would have probably ended up with that!

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

37 minutes ago, 13177 said:

You mean you can just park at KAH for free and no need to go inside the showroom? Actually kmc good place to park for free since there have a big basement carpark. 

Nope.  I do it for KMC but not KAH so yea IMHO, I consider KAH as no free parking :D

or I park at KMC then walk over to KAH to look see  look see the City. I only park at KAH when I confirm going to buy the City. 

Edited by Philipkee
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

26 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

Nope.  I do it for KMC but not KAH so yea IMHO, I consider KAH as no free parking :D

or I park at KMC then walk over to KAH to look see  look see the City. I only park at KAH when I confirm going to buy the City. 

Next time you cannot park your city at kmc and then go over to kah to eat biscuits and coffee liao?! Since you no longer driving a hyundai car. Lol.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

4 hours ago, yellowshaun said:

Don't make me gain lei. Her service so good and tip top sia. Chio bo? 

Don't make me gain lei. Her service so good and tip top sia. Chio bo? 

I want to intro mine to you.  He is very patient and knowledgeable.  I only scared he 🤬 going to work hard for another few years with maybe no sales and yet lose money from biscuits and coffee...

:D

6 hours ago, 13177 said:

Honda SE attitude how sucks? Should have ask Philipkee along since he is 'VIP' in KAH de. Lol.

No comments cos every time i go there, the SE approach me and i give that SE name (the one I bought the City from). Then they will call him down while I make a beeline for the coffee......

Hard to drink coffee in peace sometimes. :D

• Haha! 2

21 hours ago, Philipkee said:

No comments cos every time i go there, the SE approach me and i give that SE name (the one I bought the City from). Then they will call him down while I make a beeline for the coffee......

Hard to drink coffee in peace sometimes. :D

Have you got your coe ah? :huh:

16 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Have you got your coe ah? :huh:

I got the bid.. :D plus car available liao. Tomorrow SE will book delivery date..

@Buadongdong

will update you.  Probably next month get the car based on KMC about two weeks after successful bid unless Kah Motor is faster

• Praise 5

8 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

I got the bid.. :D plus car available liao. Tomorrow SE will book delivery date..

@Buadongdong

will update you.  Probably next month get the car based on KMC about two weeks after successful bid unless Kah Motor is faster

Huat ah! Up up down down up up down!

• Haha! 1

9 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

@Buadongdong

Congrat congrats. :a-happy:Remember to show new car pic. [thumbsup]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1