2020 5th Generation Honda City

Zxcvb

18 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

I got the bid.. :D plus car available liao. Tomorrow SE will book delivery date..

@Buadongdong

will update you.  Probably next month get the car based on KMC about two weeks after successful bid unless Kah Motor is faster

Congratulations  !! 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Ok.  So my trade in value is about 1k more than paper value for my car.  Not sure of it's a lot but yea I think there is no market for a manual accent now..

I am not sure about this but apparently when you wrap a car, it brings down trade in value and I wrapped everything..... dunno if its fact or just a tactic by the car dealer. .

I will collect the Honda city second week of Nov.  It's ok.  At least they fix up the freebie for me.  Last time for the accent they give me voucher for the solar film and I had to get it done myself, which was  pain cos after installing the solar film, you are not supposed to touch the inside of the window and windscreen for three days and I was already using the car. Plus a voucher for the visor and the shop had no stock for the day... so I can wait.

First step will be to eat as many biscuits as I can heheh @Jamesc

Then bring the car to the shop to fit my visors (this one I still thinking if it's a good idea.  On one hand it's a waste of money.  OTOH I have been driving with visors so with no visor it feels weird.... :D ).

Most of the car accessories I will use I think i can transfer from the accent as well.  

• Haha! 3

Visors is good if it is raining outside and you can open a bit of your window without the rain go inside the car, if not visors might dropped off if the tape securing the visors no good. Donkey years ago when i drove my car up NSH, dont know if the speed too fast or what, halfway the visor came off and dangling, scare die me siah.

1 hour ago, Philipkee said:

Ok.  So my trade in value is about 1k more than paper value for my car.  Not sure of it's a lot but yea I think there is no market for a manual accent now..

I am not sure about this but apparently when you wrap a car, it brings down trade in value and I wrapped everything..... dunno if its fact or just a tactic by the car dealer. .

I will collect the Honda city second week of Nov.  It's ok.  At least they fix up the freebie for me.  Last time for the accent they give me voucher for the solar film and I had to get it done myself, which was  pain cos after installing the solar film, you are not supposed to touch the inside of the window and windscreen for three days and I was already using the car. Plus a voucher for the visor and the shop had no stock for the day... so I can wait.

Then bring the car to the shop to fit my visors (this one I still thinking if it's a good idea.  On one hand it's a waste of money.  OTOH I have been driving with visors so with no visor it feels weird.... :D ).

Most of the car accessories I will use I think i can transfer from the accent as well.  

That's the AD trick when you sign the deal for a new car, basically you have no say for your old car trade in value cost because you already signed the contract. Thye will definitely bring down your trade in value for their profits.

• Shocked 1

Philip
You can offer rides at $1, and you can make back enough to pay for your fuel... lets makan and do a check out Philip's car session 😉

16 minutes ago, therock said:

Philip
You can offer rides at $1, and you can make back enough to pay for your fuel... lets makan and do a check out Philip's car session 😉

Nah.. if I eat $10 worth of biscuits plus use the free parking at KMC. Can make back the money chop chop.

Worst case I da Bao also...

@Jamesc for your action :D

• Haha! 1

24 minutes ago, therock said:

Philip

No need. I offer one to @JamescMIL.  Just  ONE ride I make back everything liao...  🤑

• Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Philipkee said:

many accessories on taobao

shop die u

40 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

No need. I offer one to @JamescMIL.  Just  ONE ride I make back everything liao...  🤑

Yeah if the brakes not working.

😁

• Haha! 1

The amount of free publicity I get from selling Philip the City paid for all the biscuits and coffee already.

Another happy customer and more business will come to me.

😁

• Haha! 2

10 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

The amount of free publicity I get from selling Philip the City paid for all the biscuits and coffee already.

Another happy customer and more business will come to me.

😁

He buy from u meh? i tot he bought from kah motor?

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

5 hours ago, Philipkee said:

In a honda city thread, better say honda city  :D

No the verdict is BMW FTW!

I mean, bus, MRT, walk. 😁

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1