2020 5th Generation Honda City

Zxcvb

1 hour ago, yellowshaun said:

Turbo leh! Looks very nice, esp for hatchback lovers!!!

With confirmation that Kah is indeed bringing in Jazz, chances of this City hatchback coming here are very slim. 

↡ Advertisement

17 hours ago, Philipkee said:

The knob cover has been thrown away liao cos it interfered with the button.

But if you see this combination on a Honda city, you will know its mine.

Matte black label and matte black door bowl wrap.  That was what I was doing at sggarage

20201113_193952.jpg

20201113_194001.jpg

So you are planning to wrap your city as usual? Like how you wrap you previous car ah? 😂

16 hours ago, Fyo8822 said:

Yup. It was u. My assumption is correct. Too bad did not see u ard if not will approach u to take a look at ur new ride

You should stand at his car there to wait or molest his new ride, sure he will appear de. 🤣

11 hours ago, Kenomi said:

The new city still rare on the road. But many might mistake it with the current civic design.

I no see the new city on the road le, or maybe i cant tell the new city design from previous model? Lol.

19 minutes ago, 13177 said:

So you are planning to wrap your city as usual? Like how you wrap you previous car ah? 😂

Nah.  This colour is fine.  For now... :D

• Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Thecarboy302 said:

With confirmation that Kah is indeed bringing in Jazz, chances of this City hatchback coming here are very slim. 

much depends on the pricing kah can get from honda thailand .. in theory the city hatchback can undercut the japanese jazz .. but sadly honda thailand not known to give low prices .. can see from the omv of the thai made honda cars 

would expect the hatchback to sell for similar prices to the sedan in thailand .. B500000+ to B700000 ($22000 to $31000)

jazz (old) still selling at prices starting B600000 (cvt) ..

Edited by Mooose
  • Praise 1

15 minutes ago, Mooose said:

much depends on the pricing kah can get from honda thailand .. in theory the city hatchback can undercut the japanese jazz .. but sadly honda thailand not known to give low prices .. can see from the omv of the thai made honda cars 

would expect the hatchback to sell for similar prices to the sedan in thailand .. B500000+ to B700000 ($22000 to $31000)

jazz (old) still selling at prices starting B600000 (cvt) ..

Some cars look better in the hatch form, eg the Civic..

The City has a beautiful form factor in the sedan form. The hatch doesn't have the same lines..

25 minutes ago, therock said:

Some cars look better in the hatch form, eg the Civic..

The City has a beautiful form factor in the sedan form. The hatch doesn't have the same lines..

no offence to anyone here .. but haha i actually find the city hatch nicer than the city sedan and the new jazz .. i also find the previous jazz nicer than the new jazz .. but then probably thats just me ..

4 hours ago, Mooose said:

no offence to anyone here .. but haha i actually find the city hatch nicer than the city sedan and the new jazz .. i also find the previous jazz nicer than the new jazz .. but then probably thats just me ..

I prefer a car with a booth behind rather than hatchback. 

@Philipkee kena stripped

I mean his old accent.

*Sorry I OT but I cant dind the old thread where he complained about his head unit.*

*I never see it it was stripped @13177 since saturday...I old man, time to eat some supplements so that I dun get dementia and respond slowly*

Screenshot_20201118-230328_sgCarMart.jpg

Screenshot_20201118-230334_sgCarMart.jpg

Screenshot_20201118-230340_sgCarMart.jpg

Screenshot_20201118-230345_sgCarMart.jpg

Edited by Brass
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

On 11/14/2020 at 12:48 PM, Thecarboy302 said:

There are some reports that ASEAN countries will import this City HB as a replacement for the Jazz ie this City HB will be the new Jazz. Fit will remain MIJ n likely sold only by PI? Abit murky currently as different sources quoting different info on the new Jazz.

• Praise 3

54 minutes ago, Spring said:

There are some reports that ASEAN countries will import this City HB as a replacement for the Jazz ie this City HB will be the new Jazz. Fit will remain MIJ n likely sold only by PI? Abit murky currently as different sources quoting different info on the new Jazz.

unlikely ba, u see Honda HB sales figures, it's way off the charts! Will be crazy for AD not to bring it in... Singaporeans do look past the 2 air bags and turn key engine start one! =D

Edited by yellowshaun
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, Spring said:

IIRC, the Smart Seats aren't featured in the City?

The Jazz is larger than a batcave inside.. that's why it's still attracting many buyers. Easy to park, drive and has so few electronics that maintenance is cheap. So despite having only two airbags, there are many who like the Jazz. It will be a real pity to replace it with a Hatch version of the City... and the City has a more primitive engine too..

• Praise 1

37 minutes ago, yellowshaun said:

unlikely ba, u see Honda HB sales figures, it's way off the charts! Will be crazy for AD not to bring it in... Singaporeans do look past the 2 air bags and turn key engine start one! =D

AD will bring in Jazz there is no doubt on this.

But what’s in doubt is whether they bring the Jap Fit n rebadge as Jazz which is what they hv been doing all this while OR as some reports mention (see link below) rebadge the City HB as Jazz for our local markets. 

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/www.autoindustriya.com/auto-industry-news/honda-city-hatchback-ready-for-november-24-debut/amp

• Praise 3

8 hours ago, Wondertree said:

side profile like an old Impreza

It looks like Mz3 too at the rear

I would say they are trying to save cost by even using same rear doors for the hatch as per the city sedan.

↡ Advertisement