2020 5th Generation Honda City

Zxcvb

Supersonic
13 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

The rear looks different.  The rear of the outgoing model looks nicer with the chrome and is it called a spoiler?

While I prefer blue, the outgoing colour still looks nicer than what is offered for the new model.

Let me think about it.  If its fated for me to own the City, then no one will buy the outgoing model.  Hahahah. 

But I think first.

Thats why i said this city looks like a facelift version.

↡ Advertisement

1 hour ago, Philipkee said:

Half thinking about it.  But discount not fantastic.   So wanna wait.

But the other half also say you wait the car will be gone.

So I am thinking.....  lol.  :D

Difference is about $6k

Yes.  More silver. 

Outgoing model remaining new units or left demo units? 

Old vs new.  The silver is the new one.

20200716_151453.jpg

Yes, thats silver from what I remember seeing the City in Thailand, the grey is darker.

(edited)
1 hour ago, Thecarboy302 said:

Outgoing model remaining new units or left demo units? 

Left demo unit x1.  The one in my photo is the last one.  So its literally buy it or forever hold your peace moment.

Edited by Philipkee

Supersonic
14 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

Left demo unit x1.  The one in my photo is the last one.  So its literally buy it or forever hold your peace moment.

Left one unit? Maybe already sold? You like this colour?

6 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Left one unit? Maybe already sold? You like this colour?

Yes.  One unit.  Not sold yet but could be sold anytime so it's like my accent.  You dont book it fast, hold your peace forever.

I dont hate the colour if that's what u r asking.  It's the same colour as my first car.  So I dont hate it.  I don't love the colour either cos I prefer blue (but the closest the city comes to blue is nocturna so its not exactly my favourite colour also).  But if I had to choose between this colour and any other colour offered for the new city, I would choose this colour.

Yea I know I think a lot.  Iirc there was one forumer who asked me in 2018 why I wanted to change to a city when my accent was barely one year old and I seemed to be someone careful with money and not given to impulse purchase.....  can't remember who it was but hope the question is answered.  I think very long.

• Praise 1

(edited)
2 hours ago, Philipkee said:

Yes.  One unit.  Not sold yet but could be sold anytime so it's like my accent.  You dont book it fast, hold your peace forever.

I dont hate the colour if that's what u r asking.  It's the same colour as my first car.  So I dont hate it.  I don't love the colour either cos I prefer blue (but the closest the city comes to blue is nocturna so its not exactly my favourite colour also).  But if I had to choose between this colour and any other colour offered for the new city, I would choose this colour.

Yea I know I think a lot.  Iirc there was one forumer who asked me in 2018 why I wanted to change to a city when my accent was barely one year old and I seemed to be someone careful with money and not given to impulse purchase.....  can't remember who it was but hope the question is answered.  I think very long.

I see. I recall being at Ubi showroom 2 weeks back and seeing a dark blue or black (can't recall clearly) outgoing City in the showroom, probably that unit has been sold too. 

I am surprised by the limited colours the new City launched with and I believe the red is exclusive to the RS trim? 

Edited by Thecarboy302

14 minutes ago, Thecarboy302 said:

I see. I recall being at Ubi showroom 2 weeks back and seeing a dark blue or black (can't recall clearly) outgoing City in the showroom, probably that unit has been sold too. 

I am surprised by the limited colours the new City launched with and I believe the red is exclusive to the RS trim? 

No idea cos RS model still not available on display.  BUT when I asked the SE what's the diff between SV and RS, he mentioned red stitching, red lights, part of seat red.....

So its possible that it's will be red trim also.

2 minutes ago, minty said:

New City still features hand brake instead of electronic brake though

Actually what's the benefit of the button hand brake? My bro drives a subaru impreza with a  button brake.  His comment was that it saves space.  And I was like... how much space can a brake handle take...  The SE said it was safer than cable.  I was thinking electronics also can fail... for radio not an issue but for handbrake...

• Haha! 1

30 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

Actually what's the benefit of the button hand brake? My bro drives a subaru impreza with a  button brake.  His comment was that it saves space.  And I was like... how much space can a brake handle take...  The SE said it was safer than cable.  I was thinking electronics also can fail... for radio not an issue but for handbrake...

To me it is just aesthetic difference. Electronic parkbrake button looks modern. Handbrake abit old school.

• Shocked 1

http://m.sgcarmart.com/articles/articleinfo.php?CT=n&AID=23428

The prices stated are before the early bird discount of 13k. After discount is 93k for the RS. Still pricey?

1103D9E9-D119-4478-A49E-3A85BAA61986.jpeg

34 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

Cannot do donuts or hand brake turn.

And no mechanical feel, also easier to spoil, I think.

But sure looks nicer and atas...lol.

Supersonic
56 minutes ago, Thecarboy302 said:

At least the colours they have are all standard and common colour la. Lol.

Supersonic
43 minutes ago, minty said:

New City still features hand brake instead of electronic brake though

Button brake may not find in small size sedan like city? Unless conti brand? Even the new altis also still comes in hand brake. Lol.