Zhng the Car

Carbon82

OK, I don't remember we have an official thread for MCFer to show case their zhng'ed rides. I am not a person that like to zhng my car (or even know how appreciate one to begin with), but this one is really beyond the normal level of zhng-ness...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 9
  • Haha! 2

43 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

OK, I don't remember we have an official thread for MCFer to show case their zhng'ed rides. I am not a person that like to zhng my car (or even know how appreciate one to begin with), but this one is really beyond the normal level of zhng-ness...

I doubt will be approved for road use, but chio nevertheless

• Praise 1

On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 2:22 PM, Carbon82 said:

Many many moons ago, in certain car forums (not MCF for sure), there were threads of drivers/owners "showcasing" their zhnged rides or "enhancements" through photos in these forums. Then they organized meetups. Then not only did the owners attend these meetups, so were the law enforcement folks. 🤣🤣

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

I notice quite a number of merc e200 extended COE "skoda octavia 4eyes" look converted to a refresh look ...

Edited by Sdf4786k

On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 2:22 PM, Carbon82 said:

Actually, this is nothing much. Just some ugly lights. Really hate the lights around the brake disks though. I feel that modern classics like this R32, or classic cars in general should remain as stock as possible

On 12/2/2019 at 5:34 PM, Sdf4786k said:

I notice quite a number of merc e200 extended COE "skoda octavia 4eyes" look converted to a refresh look ...

Not many have converted to facelift because the  conversion would easily set one back by $6k to $8k depending on what you do. I would rather keep the money for repair. 

• Praise 2