London Bridge terror incident, suspect shot dead

BabyBlade

Actually it is such news and video that the attacker hope to gets publicized and attention. In my opinion,  if their actions are not being published but contained, there will be less follow cats.  Whatever cause he may have, injuring innocents cannot be condoned. That is my opinion. 

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
3 hours ago, Victor68 said:

Actually it is such news and video that the attacker hope to gets publicized and attention. In my opinion,  if their actions are not being published but contained, there will be less follow cats.  Whatever cause he may have, injuring innocents cannot be condoned. That is my opinion. 

You can't stop news from being reported. 

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

LONDON: British police on Friday (Nov 29) shot dead a man wearing a fake suicide vest who stabbed two people to death in London and injured three more before being wrestled to the ground by bystanders, in what the authorities called a terrorist attack.

The attacker went on the rampage just before 2pm (1400 GMT), targeting people at Fishmongers' Hall near London Bridge in the heart of the city's financial district - the scene of a deadly attack by militants two years ago.

Half a dozen bystanders tackled the suspect to the ground and grabbed his knife. A video posted on Twitter showed police dragging one man off the suspect before an officer takes careful aim. Two shots ring out. The man stops moving.

As he looks back towards the melee, an armed police officer drags another person away from the man on the floor. 

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/london-bridge-shooting-stabbing-uk-police-12138948

• Praise 1

5 hours ago, Admgng said:

Ah the video is no longer available...

Saw the video.. after the suspect was subdued on the ground, the police still shot him twice with his rifle.. 

• Praise 1

18 minutes ago, Solar said:

Saw the video.. after the suspect was subdued on the ground, the police still shot him twice with his rifle.. 

he was wearing a suicide vest. Only after did they find out it was fake

• Praise 2

All these convicted terrorists should just be sent to an isolated island further than St Helena to spend the rest of their lives. No need to feed them in prisons, no release dates, no future problems.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2