Stress society

denser

Recently I see many weird people, anger, scream, strip, laughs etc...our city is getting more and more stress! 😞

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

2 hours ago, denser said:

Recently I see many weird people, anger, scream, strip, laughs etc...our city is getting more and more stress! 😞

People come to MCF to relief themselves (free medication)  can also follow motivational:grin: guru @Jamesc ; only problem with him is his MIL :XD:

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 4

Internal Moderator
5 hours ago, denser said:

I think everywhere is the same. The more things we have in our life, there will be more things to be worried about. Not everyone can handle stress the way life gives them. But luckily we have mycarforum to help us distress also. paging @Mustank

image.png.d37fa24e08f77c292a8245a1d5138fc1.png

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

I think stress is something difficult to control, cannot be avoided or eliminated and also not easy to handle, even though you might know yourself is stressed up. [sweatdrop]

• Praise 3

we are victims of our own success.  that's what i always tell ppl about our social problems in Singapore.  

Blame no one but ourselves.  We want success, riches, progression and modernisation, then we got to face the dark sides of these. 

• Praise 7

6 hours ago, denser said:

If you see good looking young lady strip please take photo and post it here. 

:D

• Haha! 5

4 hours ago, BanCoe said:

People come to MCF to relief themselves (free medication)  can also follow motivational:grin: guru @Jamesc ; only problem with him is his MIL :XD:

Always look on the bright side of life. 

She is not going to live forever. 

So it's just a temporary problem. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 5

7 hours ago, denser said:

confirm, 

the more physical stuff we own, the more fear of us losing it, and the more stress we become. its a vicious cycle. 

esp now with such close living community , ppl will compare to 1 another. 

exactly what is happiness?? more money? bigger car? bigger house? more credit card?? altas hobby? 

• Praise 6

16 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Always look on the bright side of life. 

She is not going to live forever. 

So it's just a temporary problem. 

Ok lah make you happy ....... just a hiccup .🤣🤣..... not as in storm 🥵over a tea cup .....

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

27 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

Ok lah make you happy ....... just a hiccup .🤣🤣..... not as in storm 🥵over a tea cup .....

Yeah accidents always happen. 

• Haha! 2

5 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Yeah accidents always happen. 

Ask @Carbon82 he can do risk assessments and technicals since so averse to accidents 😆

Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

43 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

Paging @Angcheek he always stress with FD rates , GCB and Rolex, CPeeF but his car signal sometimes mixed signals 1😂😂

hahaha thats why I dont signal while driving ....... we got the privilege not to signal 

:XD:

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

8 hours ago, denser said:

You have not seen anything yet ......... here more happening 🤣

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 3

11 hours ago, denser said:

You mean this?

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/car-driver-and-pmd-rider-arrested-for-rash-act-after-road-spat-in-tanjong

Car driver and PMD rider arrested for rash act after road spat in Tanjong Pagar

SINGAPORE - A driver and a personal mobility device (PMD) rider have been arrested after getting into an argument that was captured on video.

The video clip, filmed on Enggor Street in Tanjong Pagar, was uploaded on the SG Road Vigilante Facebook page as well as citizen journalism site Stomp last Thursday (Nov 28).

The clip, taken from the car's dashboard camera, shows the vehicle overtaking the PMD user riding in the rightmost lane, before a banging sound is heard.

The car then stops and its driver and the PMD rider get into an argument.

In another piece of footage from a different vehicle that is embedded in the clip, the driver is seen pushing the car's door against the PMD user.

The PMD rider then opens the door further and reaches into the driver's seat.

In a statement on Sunday, the police said that they were alerted to the traffic incident last Thursday and have since arrested the 43-year-old driver and the 36-year-old PMD rider for their suspected involvement in a case of rash act.

"The driver and PMD rider argued and acted aggressively to each other before parting ways," said the police.

The driver was arrested last Saturday while the PMD rider was arrested on Sunday by officers from the Central Police Division.

Anyone convicted of the offence of rash act can jailed for up to six months, fined up to $2,500, or both.

The police reminded road users to observe proper traffic rules and not to take the law into their own hands.

Anyone with information regarding an alleged traffic violation can lodge a report at the nearest neighbourhood police centre or provide the information to the Traffic Police Department online.

Since Jan 15, 2018, it is illegal for PMDs - such as e-scooters and hoverboards - to be used on roads. First-time offenders can be fined up to $2,000, jailed up to three months, or both.

E-scooters are also banned from footpaths since Nov 5. Those caught flouting the rules can be fined up to $2,000 and/or jailed for up to three months if convicted.

But from now until the end of the year, the authorities will mainly issue warnings to errant riders on footpaths, but a zero-tolerance approach will be taken from next year.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1