2019 Civil Servant Year End Bonus

Theoldjaffa

32 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

Rich get richer , poor get poorer. Income gap grows ever bigger especially during these times. Therefore not surprised that luxury big ticket items still sell well.

Song ah!

Rolex for sale 

Lelong!

↡ Advertisement

1 hour ago, Wt_know said:

now only 0.1mth bonus

all heck care liao

can any how throw letter liao ... best of the best time [sly][laugh] 

siao. many CB serpents have little practical knowledge. throw letter then how to survive in the real world? You thought everyone of them is a general with a cushy job waiting for them in private sector?

23 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

Arent you the Inheritance Guy? 

Yeah lor. I thought he said he is currently furthering studies (dunno MBA or what). 

Knn, he wanna steal your ricebowl in MCF by pretending to be unemployed.

22 minutes ago, Kusje said:

siao. many CB serpents have little practical knowledge. throw letter then how to survive in the real world? You thought everyone of them is a general with a cushy job waiting for them in private sector?

Yeah lor. I thought he said he is currently furthering studies (dunno MBA or what). 

Knn, he wanna steal your ricebowl in MCF by pretending to be unemployed.

Ya, studying. So unemployed, jobless.[:(]

1 minute ago, Adrianli said:

student is not termed as unemployed in the statistics hor. unemployed means not working but looking for job (and failing).

How's your studies going?

2 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

ya hows the patient care exam yesterday hahahha

Just now, Kusje said:

student is not termed as unemployed in the statistics hor. unemployed means not working but looking for job (and failing).

How's your studies going?

Exam week. Last week, this week and next week.[knife]

Just now, RadX said:

ya hows the patient care exam yesterday hahahha

Ok lah. Wont fail but wont score too. Old ppl cant absolve a lot unlike all the xmm and xdd.:XD:

• Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Adrianli said:

Ok lah. Wont fail but wont score too. Old ppl cant absolve a lot unlike all the xmm and xdd.:XD:

gd enuf lah...can pass, be competent and start work

1 minute ago, RadX said:

gd enuf lah...can pass, be competent and start work

My assignment got A, mid term test got B. So even if I fail or get a C for yesterday's exam, I still wont fail. I am more worried on my A&P!!!

Last week was OSPE. Always telling us to look at the Anatomical Position. But the dissected heart was not in that position, so I cant visualise it. Also 35 secs to read the question, look at the specimen and answer. There are two parts to the question!!! I just hope to pass this will do.

16 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

My assignment got A, mid term test got B. So even if I fail or get a C for yesterday's exam, I still wont fail. I am more worried on my A&P!!!

Last week was OSPE. Always telling us to look at the Anatomical Position. But the dissected heart was not in that position, so I cant visualise it. Also 35 secs to read the question, look at the specimen and answer. There are two parts to the question!!! I just hope to pass this will do.

Need to know the native position which is not exactly orthogonal but in oblique... need to see 3D hahaha

play around w heart models la online and YouTube videos 

slowly you will learn

33 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

Exam week. Last week, this week and next week.[knife]

hahaha. i can't imagine going back to school after working for so long....

On 12/3/2019 at 9:15 AM, Throttle2 said:

To be honest, i would prefer a pullback in the economy at this stage.  
more retrenchments and cutbacks would make people wise up and stay prudent for the future to come.  
this generation has not learned that yet.

I don't know about you but I think the economy is pretty weak in recent months but don't see a very drastic downturn as well. Higher retrenchments and cutbacks are a given.

It looks like the solution is to import more talents to grow technology and other growth sectors. Ironic? 

Edited by Voodooman

More rental income. Food prices increase to hk levels. $25 for nasi lemak coming soon.

Our Malaysian braders rubbing their hands in glee. Life is good.

Pampers berapa duit?

Edited by Datsun366

3 hours ago, RadX said:

Need to know the native position which is not exactly orthogonal but in oblique... need to see 3D hahaha

play around w heart models la online and YouTube videos 

slowly you will learn

wah...darth radx and his apprentice spotted

🤣

3 hours ago, Kusje said:

hahaha. i can't imagine going back to school after working for so long....

for you, I cant imagine too...teachers will leave by droves

9 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

My POV .. :we-all-gonna-die:

I belief Gov is going forward to performance base bonus (PB - Performance Bonus) rather then mid-year & year end bonus.....  [:|]

It will hurt the private sectors if Gov will to pay out bonus to CS when companies not doing well and have a hard time trying to please their respective employees.

Take an example like two CS of same salary scales but one with D grade (below average performance) and the other with B grade (above expection performance). In mid-year & year end, both will receive the same amount of bonus if Gov annount like 0.75 which makes the D grader happy cos under-performers also get the same bonus. :wut:

But in performance base bonus (PB), this is very much different. The D grader could get a 0.15 bonus whereas the B grader will get a 2.0 bonus. So if D grader want to get more PB ($$$$) in his/her bonus, they have to pull up their socks to perform better. [sly]

Actually, they (above average performers) are looking forward to their March PB bonus. [kiss]

But if Gov wants to give more, which CS don't want ... :secret-laugh:

No apply to those clowns at Old tattford.. play like shit still get big bonus 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1