[MCF United] Anyone experiencing slow loading of MCF website? <Please share!!!>

kobayashiGT

2 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

A lot of issues when loading during ungodly hours, (3-4am SGT)

spiritual members logging in

• Haha! 6

12 hours ago, BanCoe said:

What model  red car is this ?? Definitely Not Peugeot 404 ?? 

67EE8B25-4DDB-4874-8C75-323B6DF941A6.png

How do you get to this page?

1 minute ago, pChou said:

i got this sometime over the wkend. Now lesser. but the MCF homepage still not loading. 
Usually after logging in at my work pc, i have to go into click the shortcut into forums or else it will just get stuck after u key in login name and password.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 5

Internal Moderator
17 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

i got this sometime over the wkend. Now lesser. but the MCF homepage still not loading. 
Usually after logging in at my work pc, i have to go into click the shortcut into forums or else it will just get stuck after u key in login name and password.

@mcpd001 Can you help me take note of this? Thanks!

• Praise 1

29 minutes ago, pChou said:

I also got it a few times, when trying to to to the home page... maybe 3 times over the last week.

• Praise 3

36 minutes ago, pChou said:

Happened yesterday ... can see the time stamp also and my wifi also strong (full)  so I'm just as puzzled ... it happened before also last week (but that time I was overseas... the site cannot load and phone give up on loading )

also on my PC today on the notifications ( BELL icon)   it comes out like this.... Somebody ..... no name except yours only got, spooky things going on 👻, usually got name one

image.png

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 3

Internal Moderator
2 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

Happened yesterday ... can see the time stamp also and my wifi also strong (full)  so I'm just as puzzled ... it happened before also last week (but that time I was overseas... the site cannot load and phone give up on loading )

also on my PC today on the notifications ( BELL icon)   it comes out like this.... Somebody ..... no name except yours only got, spooky things going on 👻, usually got name one

image.png

Noted on the "somebody". On a less serious note, I will ask @RadX ginna don't disturb. hahah. 

• Haha! 5

1 hour ago, kobayashiGT said:

Noted on the "somebody". On a less serious note, I will ask @RadX ginna don't disturb. hahah. 

not I say His 🎃 name hor 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

6 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

Did the MCF team do something to rectify it. Now seems can load fast liao, the homepage...

Yeap its much faster now on my Iphone also now; the Hantu 😈 behaving itself now .... tks to the Team there [laugh]

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 3

But the strange thing is that for since today (on PC) as I'm typing now; the Notifications still shows "Somebody"  or  "2 people" as can be seen below....... and if I further click  View All Notifications then it shows up the names in nice colorful icons (as was before) but simple click the Bell thingy brings you this still....    

image.png

Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2