[MCF United] Anyone experiencing slow loading of MCF website? <Please share!!!>

kobayashiGT

2 hours ago, Kklim said:

Back to pre-revamp loading speed 👍

Agree with you! Kudos to the team 

Edited by Admgng
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Just a suggestion, I surf MCF mostly on mobile and I often struggle to click on the link highlighted that will bring me to the last read post. Maybe I have fat fingers.  Wonder if other mobile users have the same issue.

Can make it bigger and easier to click?

A81D76D7-4DC1-4848-9458-7FA38DEB9796.jpeg

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

18 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

Just a suggestion, I surf MCF mostly on mobile and I often struggle to click on the link highlighted that will bring me to the last read post. Maybe I have fat fingers.  Wonder if other mobile users have the same issue.

Can make it bigger and easier to click?

A81D76D7-4DC1-4848-9458-7FA38DEB9796.jpeg

Try zoom in on your phone to enlarge it like this? [:p][laugh][laugh]

Screenshot_2019-12-09-14-01-38-13.thumb.png.d11e7f924c8bcaf91b63996f65062e1d.png

Edited by Tianmo
  • Haha! 2

2 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Try zoom in on your phone to enlarge it like this? [:p][laugh][laugh]

Screenshot_2019-12-09-14-01-38-13.thumb.png.d11e7f924c8bcaf91b63996f65062e1d.png

That is what I am doing. Lol...

Just trying to make it more user friendly so that i can surf with 1 finger while digging my nose. Wahaha...

• Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Voodooman said:

That is what I am doing. Lol...

Just trying to make it more user friendly so that i can surf with 1 finger while digging my nose. Wahaha...

KNN, you win liao lor, i thought I knew what is lazy, now I know I actually never knew what real lazy is until errrrrr....[laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 2

For thread that I follow, I usually set notification to "when the post is made" on that particular subject. However, this seems to have been removed or has it? Now I don't get immediate notification (ie. a badge number on the bell icon). I know because there are thread that I follow closely. Even though there is reply/post coming in, I don't get notified. Hahaha...really like this place and felt strange not to get any notifications, I'm hooked.

1 hour ago, Ray7456 said:

For thread that I follow, I usually set notification to "when the post is made" on that particular subject. However, this seems to have been removed or has it? Now I don't get immediate notification (ie. a badge number on the bell icon). I know because there are thread that I follow closely. Even though there is reply/post coming in, I don't get notified. Hahaha...really like this place and felt strange not to get any notifications, I'm hooked.

Same same. I no longer get email notifications to the threads I am following. Already posted it in the Feedback thread.

Supercharged

This few days encountered a couple of times web page not responsive after clicking <Submit Reply> button. Had to re-post.

↡ Advertisement