A5 sportback vs Stinger vs XE

Hllow84

Get the A5, I think it is the most beautiful car of the 3. I always do a double or triple take (front and back) when I walk past an A5.

The interior of the A5 is also leagues ahead of Stinger and XE.

I don't know what are the price disparities between these 3, but I will buy the A5 from these trio.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

2 hours ago, Weez911 said:

Get the A5, I think it is the most beautiful car of the 3. I always do a double or triple take (front and back) when I walk past an A5.

The interior of the A5 is also leagues ahead of Stinger and XE.

I don't know what are the price disparities between these 3, but I will buy the A5 from these trio.

Seems like TS bought the hairy toy yoda coz wife want reliable wor... (#regret)

37 minutes ago, Soya said:

Seems like TS bought the hairy toy yoda coz wife want reliable wor... (#regret)

Oh, I didn't know that. Anyway his money his choice.

Congrats to TS for your new ride then!

• Praise 1

Women are taking over the world.

many times, I see men giving lame excuses for backing out of buying stuff, or when selling stuff, by saying wife complain lah, wife don’t like lah, wife this wife that.

be a man lah. Have a mind of your own.

my wife also doesn’t really like the car I bought but I’m paying and I’m the one driving it so I buy what I like. Period!

so to TS, based on the list you mentioned, I’ll take A5, then Stinger, then XE. Hairier is out since you don’t like SUV. I’m not an SUV guy too.

btw my wife just saw what I typed and she didn’t like it so I edited some words.

Edited by Theoldjaffa
Wife doesn’t like
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 3

4 minutes ago, Theoldjaffa said:

btw my wife just saw what I typed and she didn’t like it so I edited some words.

Wahahaa.....looks like u oso had to give in to the wife too

• Haha! 1

12 minutes ago, Theoldjaffa said:

Women are taking over the world.

many times, I see men giving lame excuses for backing out of buying stuff, or when selling stuff, by saying wife complain lah, wife don’t like lah, wife this wife that.

be a man lah. Have a mind of your own.

my wife also doesn’t really like the car I bought but I’m paying and I’m the one driving it so I buy what I like. Period!

so to TS, based on the list you mentioned, I’ll take A5, then Stinger, then XE. Hairier is out since you don’t like SUV. I’m not an SUV guy too.

Actually I am not scared of my wife too but ppl tell me scared wife will become rich so I become scared lor. U see najip so scared of wife, that's why become PM and rich. So if my wife ask me to buy a bicycle to fetch, I will ask which one.

Ps : I am not scared

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

On 2/14/2020 at 11:56 AM, Weez911 said:

Oh, I didn't know that. Anyway his money his choice.

Congrats to TS for your new ride then!

Tink TS disappear from MCF liao

Either happily din take our advice or sobbing uncontrollably till now over the wrong choice of car.....lol

• Haha! 2

When my wife complain about my driving, I tell her why not I buy you your own car so you can drive yourself around? A COE renewed car is not too expensive, around 50k can get a decent one. No response after that. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1