Jump to content

Cross Island Line to take direct route across sgp


Recommended Posts

Why do they put so much limelight on this project?

Why dont they dig deeper and soon-bian pass by 18 levels of Hell? Ppl dont have to commit suicide or die, just take mrt can reach liao. 😂

  • Haha! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

lucky chose the cheaper option. else another excuse to raise fares.

It may not be cheaper, if the contractor has to deploy 2 units of TBM to start drilling from opposites of the catchment area. As the report states, they do not plan to have any site access within the catchment area.

Have to compare the cost of cut and fill which is the usual method of tunneling in SG.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

lucky chose the cheaper option. else another excuse to raise fares.

You believe this reason meh?  After digging and new fares imposed, they will tell you becos this tunnel got to dig much deeper than normal, encounter more granite/黑白双魔, thus more costs and higher fare....

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

You believe this reason meh?  After digging and new fares imposed, they will tell you becos this tunnel got to dig much deeper than normal, encounter more granite/黑白双魔, thus more costs and higher fare....

 

thats what they say now. at least something to confront them with if they said it is now more ex in the end. you and I know they v good at flipping pratas. we always at their mercy...

Edited by Mkl22
  • Haha! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Beehive3783 said:

It may not be cheaper, if the contractor has to deploy 2 units of TBM to start drilling from opposites of the catchment area. As the report states, they do not plan to have any site access within the catchment area.

Have to compare the cost of cut and fill which is the usual method of tunneling in SG.

listen to this. this is then exactly what will happen. hahahahahha. kudos to the late siva choy.

  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

You believe this reason meh?  After digging and new fares imposed, they will tell you becos this tunnel got to dig much deeper than normal, encounter more granite/黑白双魔, thus more costs and higher fare....

 

It is granite underneath. See Page 10 of http://www.srmeg.org.sg/docs/N13072012_2.pdf

No real need for this line, actually. Looks like another big project to ensure continued GDP growth.

Edited by Kklim
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mkl22 said:

listen to this. this is then exactly what will happen. hahahahahha. kudos to the late siva choy.

image.png.4e40b35beceed3d559ae0e23a1dd45bc.png

If I can give you 200 praises and borrow another 200 praises for this audio, I promise you I will do it....:XD::grin::grin:

Limbey is laugh until tears also rolling down, cannot control.

2 tunnels for the price of one, using the calculator and $29.20....[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Tianmo
↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...