Cross Island Line to take direct route across sgp

Didu

Why do they put so much limelight on this project?

Why dont they dig deeper and soon-bian pass by 18 levels of Hell? Ppl dont have to commit suicide or die, just take mrt can reach liao. 😂

• Haha! 1

24 minutes ago, RadX said:

nbz disturb my cemeteries how to zzz at night

don't be a Pinocchio

you take 6 hours of afternoon nap

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

lucky chose the cheaper option. else another excuse to raise fares.

It may not be cheaper, if the contractor has to deploy 2 units of TBM to start drilling from opposites of the catchment area. As the report states, they do not plan to have any site access within the catchment area.

Have to compare the cost of cut and fill which is the usual method of tunneling in SG.

2 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

lucky chose the cheaper option. else another excuse to raise fares.

You believe this reason meh?  After digging and new fares imposed, they will tell you becos this tunnel got to dig much deeper than normal, encounter more granite/黑白双魔, thus more costs and higher fare....

25 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

You believe this reason meh?  After digging and new fares imposed, they will tell you becos this tunnel got to dig much deeper than normal, encounter more granite/黑白双魔, thus more costs and higher fare....

thats what they say now. at least something to confront them with if they said it is now more ex in the end. you and I know they v good at flipping pratas. we always at their mercy...

Edited by Mkl22
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Beehive3783 said:

It may not be cheaper, if the contractor has to deploy 2 units of TBM to start drilling from opposites of the catchment area. As the report states, they do not plan to have any site access within the catchment area.

Have to compare the cost of cut and fill which is the usual method of tunneling in SG.

listen to this. this is then exactly what will happen. hahahahahha. kudos to the late siva choy.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

Supercharged
32 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

It is granite underneath. See Page 10 of http://www.srmeg.org.sg/docs/N13072012_2.pdf

No real need for this line, actually. Looks like another big project to ensure continued GDP growth.

Edited by Kklim

56 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

listen to this. this is then exactly what will happen. hahahahahha. kudos to the late siva choy.

Hmm? Don't have time to listen.. working now. lol

1 hour ago, Mkl22 said:

image.png.4e40b35beceed3d559ae0e23a1dd45bc.png

If I can give you 200 praises and borrow another 200 praises for this audio, I promise you I will do it....:XD::grin::grin:

Limbey is laugh until tears also rolling down, cannot control.

2 tunnels for the price of one, using the calculator and $29.20....[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Tianmo
↡ Advertisement