to help digest when they accidentally eat undertakers

you already know undertakers sibeh hard to digest

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

9 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

sibei bo liao

just watch cna weird food showcasing pinoyland

there is a delicacy or exotic food called “balut” in pinoyland ... google

balut isn't that bad actually. I had it a few times when I was in central/south phils. It's a cheap n tasty local protein boost.

Even had it in a ktv (dabao one bag fm the street vendor outside) [laugh]

for really exotic food, watch Andrew Zimmern's Bizarre Foods series, altho it's from an Ang Moh's perspective so he may find our Asian foods weird but not rabbit/hare [:p] He can't stomach durian....

• Praise 2

14 minutes ago, Icedbs said:

Ok...so we are all suppose to "integrate" and start learning to eat these stuff?

you dont have to if you are not willing to right? 

Did anyone say you are suppose to start eating rabbit or you are suppose to "integrate"? 

Its just another one of those places that happen to sell one of those stuffs, whats the big deal? 

• Praise 3

3 hours ago, Fitvip said:

Yah, all those who keep fishes as pets sld start a petition against those places that sell fishes, market sld be ban from selling fishes.

Those bird lovers sld all start a petition against any food places that sell birds as food, and that sld include chicken and duck, since these are also classified as birds.  

What about turtle soup? sld also petition? 

crocodile meat? nobody start a petition against eating crocodile? 

Simply rubbish lah, all these ppl eat full nothing do. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

The only ppl who "rightfully" can start a petition are those pure VEGANs, and I mean pure VEGAN, vegetarian also no count.

As long as we eat meat and dairy, any form of meat, its just hypocrite to act like some saint to petition against selling of rabbits as food.. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 5

13 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

you dont have to if you are not willing to right? 

Did anyone say you are suppose to start eating rabbit or you are suppose to "integrate"? 

Its just another one of those places that happen to sell one of those stuffs, whats the big deal? 

What I was trying to imply is that in time to come, instead of foreigners learn to integrate our local ways, it will be the locals who have to integrate to learn their ways.

200 years ago, nobody knows what is Western food or western dressing. They came, and the locals started to eat their food and wear like them. We also learn to speak their language. All in the name of modernization.

Maybe 50 years from now,  this will all change again,........starting from Mala and Rabbit meat?

9 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

The only ppl who "rightfully" can start a petition are those pure VEGANs, and I mean pure VEGAN, vegetarian also no count.

if I keep some plants as pets (cacti, flower, aloe vera etc) can I petition for them vegans to stop eating plants?

• Haha! 3

16 minutes ago, Icedbs said:

What I was trying to imply is that in time to come, instead of foreigners learn to integrate our local ways, it will be the locals who have to integrate to learn their ways.

200 years ago, nobody knows what is Western food or western dressing. They came, and the locals started to eat their food and wear like them. We also learn to speak their language. All in the name of modernization.

Maybe 50 years from now,  this will all change again,........starting from Mala and Rabbit meat?

Integration is a 2 way thing, and it is call a cross culture.  When ppl move from one place to another, they bring along with them their culture and behavior, and learn new culture and behavior. 

McDonald, KFC, Starbucks are also in China, many PRCs are also eating ang moh salad and eating steaks with fork and knife. Chinese food are also common in western countries. 

you think mala and rabbit meat are only in SG? We have thai food, Vietnam food, and all the different different food here, do you think in 50 years we will become a Thai or Vietnam integration?

• Haha! 1

44 minutes ago, JohnSHL said:

if I keep some plants as pets (cacti, flower, aloe vera etc) can I petition for them vegans to stop eating plants?

Can can of course can, but you will have to keep a jungle of different plants as pets, before you can get them to live on water and air only...:XD::grin::grin:

15 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Integration is a 2 way thing, and it is call a cross culture.  When ppl move from one place to another, they bring along with them their culture and behavior, and learn new culture and behavior. 

Thank you very much.....I don't think I want culture and behaviour from certain countries.

Edited by Icedbs

1 hour ago, Wt_know said:

sibei bo liao

just watch cna weird food showcasing pinoyland

there is a delicacy or exotic food called “balut” in pinoyland ... go petition lo

No animal rights at all. 

The deprive the life of a duck embryo to be hatched....... 

Should ban all meat. 

Ban all leather products

Say No to leather belt

Say No to leather sofa 

Say No to leather shoes 

Say No to leather jackets

Say No to leather car seats 

Say yes to Plastics 

Yes more Plastic and synthetic leather and material. 

Aren't we all human very hypocritical? 😂

Too emotional? 😂

Yes we want to protect animals

But at the same time we want to reduce plastic usage.

How? 

Too self Contradictory.... 

• Haha! 2

44 minutes ago, JohnSHL said:

this is wrong. The restaurant already imported 600kg of rabbit meat. Those poor rabbits (300-400?) would have died in vain if banned here.

To these ppl, throwing away perfectly edible food is ok, hungry kids in African is nothing compare to their lovely pets at home.

If they keep rabbit, you cannot touch the rabbit, you can go eat dogs and cats, they dont give a heck.

If they keep dogs, you better not speak of eating dogs in front of them, but eating rabbits and cats would sound fine alright to them. 

The rabbits can die, but you cannot eat them....[laugh][laugh][laugh]

15 minutes ago, Icedbs said:

Thank you very much.....I don't think I want culture and behaviour from certain countries.

Intercultural interaction is everywhere. 

You dont want is your wish, but it is something you cannot change.  You can accept it, help ppl to integrate  and move on,  or you can dont think you want this or dont think you want that all day, its your choice.

I know where you are coming from, and I am not interested to talk about the bad ugly behavior of PRCs here, not that I welcome them anyway. 

• Praise 1

On 12/6/2019 at 4:31 PM, BabyBlade said:

20191206_ln_food-01.jpg.a901496f38a45b40aac7bda0eca61e11.jpg

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/znews/singapore/story20191206-1011204?fbclid=IwAR2M8QzALLd6ZKjX9_0sEBmO5DDZ1ZjeeCK_KcSZMsKA5m3oFqnmGHjcl7Y

Rabbit Hot Pot opened in Clarke Quay last week.

Didn't know rabbit meat is allowed in SG. Yes or No?

Personally it's a no for me. It's the same level of disgust as eating dogs, frogs, seafood.

The only meat I've convinced myself to eat is chicken, sometimes pork and beef. 

nothing wrong to eat rabbit.

Spanish been eating rabbits for ages.

the work "Espana", the name of Spain, means the land of the rabbits, because spain has lots of rabbits roaming around, and has become a normal food dish for Spanish 

I ate it while I was in spain. cooked in stew and tasted v nice.  like chicken meat. 

in addition, I bought the full rabbit skin with fur after the meal.  still have it until today. 

oh come on, Singaporeans, be more globalized ok? 

Edited by Jusnel
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

Later the Earth will have 2 main sect

Vegan wage war to Mongolian because they rely on goat for food, rely horse for sporting culture. 

Against all Arabs bcos they still camel for racing. 

Against all farmers that still use buffalo for agriculture practices. 

Against all coconut plantation that use monkeys to pluck coconuts. 

Against all China, India and Pakistan bcos they still use donkeys to carry heavy loads in many mountainous region. 

The civilization should just disappear because they abuse those animals. 

What have they animal rights group not been doing. Lazy group of human. 😅

• Haha! 1

22 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

No animal rights at all. 

The deprive the life of a duck embryo to be hatched....... 

Should ban all meat. 

Ban all leather products

Say No to leather belt

Say No to leather sofa 

Say No to leather shoes 

Say No to leather jackets

Say No to leather car seats 

Say yes to Plastics 

Yes more Plastic and synthetic leather and material. 

Aren't we all human very hypocritical? 😂

Too emotional? 😂

Yes we want to protect animals

But at the same time we want to reduce plastic usage.

How? 

Too self Contradictory.... 

All move back to the jungles and stay in caves, eat raw plants only and drink direct from the water source. No animal, no leather, no plastics...:XD::grin::grin:

↡ Advertisement