Rabbit meat, yes or no?

BabyBlade

11 hours ago, Atonchia said:

You sounded like survival trainer.

Totally agree on not wasting food too. 

I only taken rabbit meat once. Was during survival training.....

Everyone had one quail and one part of the rabbit😂 then dispatched into individual site.

Manage to set fire and find water source to boil the meat as only meal of day1. 

you life not bad, got one quail each and part of rabbit, we were given one iguana for the whole section to share, luckily there was a river near us and we caught some fishes to "加菜"...[:p][laugh][laugh]

But mine was a half pass six baby survival training. :XD:

Anyway, yah food is still food to me, I eat to live only...[laugh]

Edited by Tianmo
  • Haha! 1

11 hours ago, Columbian78 said:

I don't like it so will not eat. One of my previous workplace canteen occasionally will serve exotic stuffs like rabbit (or was it hare) and pigeons. This was in Germany.

My German office canteen no exotic food leh... Only pork pork pork.

6 minutes ago, Beregond said:

actually not only rabbit.

horse and ostrich meat is available in some supermarket also

In Australia, they eat kangaroo meat also...

We were served kangaroo meat in the cook house almost everyday when we were training there...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 3

4 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

We were served kangaroo meat in the cook house almost everyday when we were training there...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

as long as we dun eat any species to extinction its ok already 😁

• Praise 3

14 hours ago, Tianmo said:

Food is food, simi meat end up on the table is just food to me, I dont like I dont eat, but I wont stop others from consuming. 

In fact to me eating the food is respecting the animal, because it gave up its life so that I can keep mine by eating its body. Worse is the animal lost its live to be food, and it get thrown away. That is the most wasteful and sinful thing to me. -_-<_<[laugh][laugh]

I had rabbit satay once in JB when i was young. Tasted pretty good if i recall. 

I have nothing against it. Won't eat it nowadays, but i don't mind people eating them. Agreed... food is food. As long as it's eaten for food and not wasted (like shark's fins with the shark meat not being consumed)

I won't eat dog meat but I've liked dogs all my life. So probably due to that.

• Praise 3

8 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

I have nothing against it. Won't eat it nowadays, but i don't mind people eating them. Agreed... food is food. As long as it's eaten for food and not wasted (like shark's fins with the shark meat not being consumed)

actually not eating various pets species as food is just culture and first world country issue.

we go holiday in some poorer country, when the ppl is poor and hungry, as long as its meat it will be eaten .

• Praise 3

7 minutes ago, Beregond said:

actually not eating various pets species as food is just culture and first world country issue.

we go holiday in some poorer country, when the ppl is poor and hungry, as long as its meat it will be eaten .

people eat ... to survive

people eat ... to shiok for experience just like “duck blood” ... 

eating cooked rabbit is cruel or sashimi that the fish head and tail still moving? 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

21 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

When I was much younger, it did bother me quite a bit when some "pet" animals were consumed, but not anymore for like the last 20 years. 

Yah, food is just food, if you look at the pc of meat as nothing much more than food, and not what it was when it was alive, all meat are just meat, all the same, FOOD, just dont waste it..[laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Tianmo said:

you life not bad, got one quail each and part of rabbit, we were given one iguana for the whole section to share, luckily there was a river near us and we caught some fishes to "加菜"...[:p][laugh][laugh]

But mine was a half pass six baby survival training. :XD:

Anyway, yah food is still food to me, I eat to live only...[laugh]

Same same. 

Went through the one week "vacation" escape "package" . 

Most attendees lost around 5-7kg that few days. Many learnt to appreciate minimal food wastage. 

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

Was in France many years ago.

We had a dish and the French instructor told us it's curry chicken. It taste not bad.

Later, he told we've just eaten rabbit. Feel like puking.

French eat rabbit and horse meat too. They are common to them.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
16 hours ago, Tianmo said:

Food is food, simi meat end up on the table is just food to me, I dont like I dont eat, but I wont stop others from consuming. 

In fact to me eating the food is respecting the animal, because it gave up its life so that I can keep mine by eating its body. Worse is the animal lost its live to be food, and it get thrown away. That is the most wasteful and sinful thing to me. -_-<_<[laugh][laugh]

Just say grace and eat :D

• Haha! 4

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Beregond said:

actually not only rabbit.

horse and ostrich meat is available in some supermarket also

I recall whale meat also

• Praise 2

3 hours ago, Tianmo said:

I am not sure what Radx (THE UNDERTAKER) ate BUT I am sure glad you did not ate what he ate.

damn heng

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1