Fractured collarbone

Aloe111

6 hours ago, Voodooman said:

Sorry about your misfortune. Hope all is well.

A few years ago I injured myself while at Tahoe. Used to ski once every few years, closest thing to flying. As I get older and become more kayu, decided to give it up.  Lol. It could have been worse and I thanked my lucky star.  😓

I am hearing at least one such incident every Hokkaido winter.  2 friends broke their legs, a cousin his upper arm.  Just a function of Niseko being flooded by Singaporeans?  

Yeah I was at Furano last week. It was the last run for the day, probably got tired and careless.

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1
  • Sad 2

For closure - after consulting a couple of docs, I opted for surgery as that was the consensus recommendations for my comminuted fracture. 

Had surgery this week at SGH, to implant a 12cm plate. Big thanks to Dr Woo and team.

Also thanks everyone here for your concern, and @Lala for your advice.

Looking forward to rehabilitate and get back to active lifestyle soon.

• Praise 4

21 minutes ago, Aloe111 said:

For closure - after consulting a couple of docs, I opted for surgery as that was the consensus recommendations for my comminuted fracture. 

Had surgery this week at SGH, to implant a 12cm plate. Big thanks to Dr Woo and team.

Good to hear that. Take good care and you will be back to your active lifestyle very fast. 😄

• Praise 2

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, Aloe111 said:

giphy.gif?cid=790b761110ce45606ad72947e0

GWS!

• Haha! 3

2 hours ago, Aloe111 said:

Have a speedy recovery. Haha my friend, Dr Seng said Dr Woo tried to squeeze your case into his OT list that day [:p]

• Praise 3

4 hours ago, Aloe111 said:

Get well and see you post your exercise here soon.

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

Have a speedy recovery. Haha my friend, Dr Seng said Dr Woo tried to squeeze your case into his OT list that day [:p]

Wah, your influence ar?  Can push my polyclinic subsidised referral appt too?🤣

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Yes I really appreciate Dr Woo's effort to prioritise my case, even though I went in as a subsidised patient.

↡ Advertisement