ICA Open Air Carpark to be closed from 1st Jan 2020

sbs2716g

Close that car park also good la. Everytime go there turn and turn cannot find empty lot to park de no matter what time/which day. I don't want to end up fighting for lots with someone else, worst ended up in FaceBook or Stomp. Lol

Serious note, I saw the thumb print and facial scanner at SingPost. Question is, are the staff there properly trained to record it? Mai do already den reach immigration screw up can liao. My passport due next year. Most probably will try collecting at SingPost liao. 

Edited by Wormee
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

19 minutes ago, Wormee said:

Close that car park also good la. Everytime go there turn and turn cannot find empty lot to park de no matter what time/which day. I don't want to end up fighting for lots with someone else, worst ended up in FaceBook or Stomp. Lol

Serious note, I saw the thumb print and facial scanner at SingPost. Question is, are the staff there properly trained to record it? Mai do already den reach immigration screw up can liao. My passport due next year. Most probably will try collecting at SingPost liao. 

Huh? 

Good to close because you can't find a lot? simi logic.

• Praise 1

19 hours ago, Lala81 said:

wah. where to park if collecting passport?

MRT stn is right beside the building, just take a train there. I dont mind taking train.

• Praise 1

52 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

Come on lah. They have your personal data all stored by now. We are not living in the 80s.

The most you need to update is your address and it can easily be done online. Even taking passport photo at a mall you can request to have it in soft copy and send to your email. No need for hard copy at all. Just need to give your email address, pay and off you go. Dont even need a scanner. Check your email on your phone and that's it. It's very easy now.

Online submit your photo, update your personal particulars, choose where and when to collect your passport. I chose a post office plus pay a small admin fee. That's it. There's no need to go all the way down to the ica office at all. Save myself a lot of time. Save the hassle of long queues. Save petrol also.

If change IC, no need to go ICA personally? Lol.

20 minutes ago, Kusje said:

Huh? 

Good to close because you can't find a lot? simi logic.

I think he fed up la. I also don’t like that carpark. Good that they rebuild it so can have more space in basement carpark

• Praise 1

24 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

Lucky no one tot of parking at South Bridge Road hawker centre there. Its just across the canal to ICA.[:p] Lots of good food there too.

Yeah got nice coffee shops there otherwise park abit further at aperia mall and eat tim ho wan afterwards

• Haha! 1

18 hours ago, Kusje said:

OIC. Actually you should have changed too. Then can collect at the same time as wife.

Save one trip per 7 yrs.

SG passport where got 7 years validity?

1 hour ago, Watwheels said:

Think lah. What's on your IC that your passport dont have? Why need to go?

Lost of IC, change of particulars on the IC other than address and re-registration of IC at 30 and 55 year old, need to go ICA? [:p]

There are alot of carpark options ard ICA.   just take abit of walking here and there.  No big deal.

And MRT station is only just there.  How difficult can be it? 

Someone is going to suggest GrabICA

• Praise 1

32 minutes ago, Jusnel said:

There are alot of carpark options ard ICA.   just take abit of walking here and there.  No big deal.

And MRT station is only just there.  How difficult can be it? 

Someone is going to suggest GrabICA

True la, but many people who drive always like to park as near to the place they want to go la, even walk a bit also cannot. Even you can see people would park as near to the lift lobby at malls as they can. Lol. 

• Haha! 1

24 minutes ago, 13177 said:

True la, but many people who drive always like to park as near to the place they want to go la, even walk a bit also cannot. Even you can see people would park as near to the lift lobby at malls as they can. Lol. 

now we know why we have so many people with tons of health problems in SG? 

• Haha! 2

22 hours ago, Watwheels said:

Now post offices have the facial scanner and thumbprint scanner like those in ICA. 

these groups still need go ICA

Are aged six or below

Are aged between six and 16 and your consenting parent holds an 11B/Home Team National Service IC (full-time personnel)

Have poor-quality fingerprints due to ageing or excessively wet or dry thumbs and fingers

Do not have two sets of fingerprints enrolled in ICA’s database

Have lost or damaged your current passport.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

I always park at the Block 813 HDB multi storey across the road .

From there walk to ICA all the way is sheltered by linkway and underpass .

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4