Fighting outside A&W Changi Jewel

Ysc3

People nowadays temper so easily to get hot and get violence with other people? Anywhere here, from on the road to eatery etc! [shakehead]

↡ Advertisement

3 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

I remember peoples fight over "Hello Kitty" toys at Mac many years back ....  :secret-laugh:

i also remember many men fight over "hello pussy" outside KTVs....[:p][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 5

6 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

More of Ah Tiong pussy ... :secret-laugh: 

Started with jiu hu ones, then the hui li ping ones, now I think the guat nam and ah tiong ones...:XD::grin:

• Haha! 1

On 12/10/2019 at 10:26 AM, denser said:

many uncles and aunties pretend to see see look look then ask question and suddenly cut into the queue 🙄

Yeah and some will be nice to actually tell you they here pain there pain but suddenly can queue :dizzy:

• Haha! 2

Frankly, the queues will be there cos seating is quite limited. Especially during peak hours.

One will tend to linger awhile since took so long to queue and often times it will be families or group of friends which means orders not 1 or 2 mugs of Root beer float. 

Queue cutters asking for it. But fighting is not the way. Call the fellow out and let restaurant manager handle. 

Sometimes one person in the queue. But it can mean he/she is queuing for 10 pax. Or switch person or suddenly all 10 join in.

That's why some places require all pax to be physically present before allowing ppl to be ushered in.

Went there at least 10 times since and not once was queue shorter than 20 in line. And seated area full. Nothing to fight or queue that long for. 

😅buy bottle of A&W root beer and a tub of vanilla ice cream to eat in comfort at home. Cheaper and no need to shout " Security! Security!"

😂😂

Just my tots.

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 2

3 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

How come super long queues at Singapore Pool outlets never ended up in fights for so many donkeys years.... :slow:  

one is go there makan to spend money like big fck

one is pray to win all the money 1 shot 1 kill ....

must diam diam don't let people see your 'lucky' number [laugh]

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, PSP415 said:

Frankly, the queues will be there cos seating is quite limited. Especially during peak hours.

One will tend to linger awhile since took so long to queue and often times it will be families or group of friends which means orders not 1 or 2 mugs of Root beer float. 

Queue cutters asking for it. But fighting is not the way. Call the fellow out and let restaurant manager handle. 

Sometimes one person in the queue. But it can mean he/she is queuing for 10 pax. Or switch person or suddenly all 10 join in.

That's why some places require all pax to be physically present before allowing ppl to be ushered in.

Went there at least 10 times since and not once was queue shorter than 20 in line. And seated area full. Nothing to fight or queue that long for. 

😅buy bottle of A&W root beer and a tub of vanilla ice cream to eat in comfort at home. Cheaper and no need to shout " Security! Security!"

😂😂

Just my tots.

Safe ride

Cheers

Cant believe a&w still long queue until today since it already opened for quite some time liao? 🙄

4 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Cant believe a&w still long queue until today since it already opened for quite some time liao? 🙄

Yes.

Queue still there. Been checking it each time i went Jewel.

Not once in 10 times did i not see a long queue. But can't tell locals or tourists cos i din go yada with them 😂, just see from a distance.

Seriously, seating capacity not great and if orders take awhile to come and diners takes 30 minutes each time or more, game over...at least for me.

I have patience to wait hours for family members but sorry, not for fast food. Max 45mins before my brain takes over from my stomach.

Shake n Shack took me less than 15mins last time iirc and they have upper floor seating too. That meal not worth the $19 spent. Shrooms Burger so small dun know went which corner of stomach to tickle. Pandan shake...SWEET lor. 😂😂

Yada-ing.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

It is funny to think that A&W close shop in SG many years ago and now is it like a to die for fast food that people fight tooth and nail for it.

Clearly tell us that if we are entrepreneurs, do not worry of failure. Try again another year or two and who knows, it could be a success.

↡ Advertisement