SGF5607C FAKE CAR PLATE in Carpark BJ10 Bukit Panjang Ring Road

DonDon

Received 1 TP Speed Offence + 4 HDB Parking Offence in month of November '19 alone (2 summons received this afternoon).

HDB Parking Offence are at same carpark BJ10 Bukit Panjang Ring Road for parking at season parking lots.

I am a EAST side person (90%), while 3 of 5 offences took place where I am traveling on business.

My Mitshibushi Grandis (Dark RED) picture below with number plate SGF5607C will be locked in UBI workshop this week for paintwork and light fixes.

Do seek help from MFC'er to keep an eye if notice any vehicle with this same Car Plated SGF5607C in the WEST side or Bukit Panjang Ring Road parking and call to Singapore Police, as I have filed Police Report while pending update of their investigation from Traffic Police or HDB Branch Office for some time now. 

Much appreciate to all your kind attention in advance.

20190118_213814.thumb.jpg.e54a8ce3646cbf3f5cb726a3ff1bd45a.jpg

Car_4_v002.thumb.jpg.c9af243101441b62f5d470ddd87ab88d.jpgCar_5_v002.thumb.jpg.23d47e643b61562b59f07a82e03ab3c9.jpgCar_1_v002.thumb.jpg.4c11ee284e8a8bde51b5a57e7cb8949b.jpg

Edited by DonDon
↡ Advertisement
  • Angry 4
  • Shocked 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Kyrios said:

Appears to be the trend these days to fake other people's car plates...

1 TP Cam Smmon + 4 HDB Parking Offences (same carpark in Bukit Panjang Ring Road) in Nov'19.

Find it too extremely.

Concern VICE and also uncertain if be MY car too.

5 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

If Singapore Reg should be easy to trace,because got IU Fitted,IU go thru Gantry will know the number..matches the Original Reg number.

Asked TP (vid) and HDB (image) to share information from review since offences suggested such information captured.

Still investigation.......then I got the 3rd & 4th just this afternoon for 26th & 28th Nov at Bukit Panjung Ring Road BJ10 carpark (like 1st & 2nd summons).

While investigation.........in progress, seek MCF'ers to help watch around and call Police since I filed report with SPF already with record.

Thanks with the kind thoughts and views.

• Praise 3

2 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

If Singapore Reg should be easy to trace,because got IU Fitted,IU go thru Gantry will know the number..matches the Original Reg number.

Very crafty indeed.

Is it possible to have no IU installed and run on SG roads?

It could be a Malaysian car entering carparks via cash card.

Edited by Showster
  • Praise 2

Internal Moderator
4 hours ago, DonDon said:

Received 1 TP Speed Offence + 4 HDB Parking Offence in month of November '19 alone (2 summons received this afternoon).

HDB Parking Offence are at same carpark BJ10 Bukit Panjang Ring Road for parking at season parking lots.

I am a EAST side person (90%), while 3 of 5 offences took place where I am traveling on business.

My Mitshibushi Grandis (Dark RED) picture below with number plate SGF5607C will be locked in UBI workshop this week for paintwork and light fixes.

Do seek help from MFC'er to keep an eye if notice any vehicle with this same Car Plated SGF5607C in the WEST side or Bukit Panjang Ring Road parking and call to Singapore Police, as I have filed Police Report while pending update of their investigation from Traffic Police or HDB Branch Office for some time now. 

Much appreciate to all your kind attention in advance.

20190118_213814.thumb.jpg.e54a8ce3646cbf3f5cb726a3ff1bd45a.jpg

Car_4_v002.thumb.jpg.c9af243101441b62f5d470ddd87ab88d.jpgCar_5_v002.thumb.jpg.23d47e643b61562b59f07a82e03ab3c9.jpgCar_1_v002.thumb.jpg.4c11ee284e8a8bde51b5a57e7cb8949b.jpg

Have you posted on other social media platforms as well? Facebook groups like Beh Chia Lor, Singapore Reckless Drivers, Mothership etc. Higher chances to go viral. 

8 hours ago, alex976 said:

How the hell this guy know so much about TS?

Its quite scary and the best part is that he still got the ballz to commit such offences

What does he know? He only copy number plate. Pure coincidence TS happened to be overseas 3 out of 5 times.

13 minutes ago, flashbang said:

What does he know? He only copy number plate. Pure coincidence TS happened to be overseas 3 out of 5 times.

Most likely are either TS Close Friends or Relatives.

• Praise 1

12 hours ago, Wallaw819 said:

looking at the summons the car was parked at BJ10 overnight so have you gone to the carpark at night to check it out?

Not yet as I just back from trip night before and received those additional 2 HDB parking yesterday.
Yes, having same thoughts and plan as you suggest this week.

Thanks.

9 hours ago, alex976 said:

How the hell this guy know so much about TS?

Its quite scary and the best part is that he still got the ballz to commit such offences

1 TP cam + 4 HDB Parking offences all in Nov'19.
If 1 offence I may have thought it be myself mistakenly, but 5 and especially 3 of such happened while I was away.

Is this way effective, I wonder? If the perpetrator saw this or knew about it he would just revert back to his own number or use another number. All the more difficult to hunt him down. Just keep a low profile and let police catch the fellow.

• Praise 2

8 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

Have you posted on other social media platforms as well? Facebook groups like Beh Chia Lor, Singapore Reckless Drivers, Mothership etc. Higher chances to go viral. 

Not active on most platform, more of a viewer myself.
I may be a very few that you can find in SG without a FB account too.
Do feel free and to help route-post at convenience. 
Thanks.

59 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

let the police deal with it as its their job.

HDB should have pix of the car make. Wonder if its the same car or varies.

Investigation by TP since 20/Nov for speed at Traffic Junction at Jurong West and was advised by TP that it may take more time.

Between "it may take more time" since 20/Nov till now, came the 4 HDB offences.

Yes, multiple casher weekly asking for those Pic & Vid, but nothing provided to me.

Till date yet to learn to any respond or outcome.

Edited by DonDon
↡ Advertisement