SGF5607C FAKE CAR PLATE in Carpark BJ10 Bukit Panjang Ring Road

DonDon

6 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

Is this way effective, I wonder? If the perpetrator saw this or knew about it he would just revert back to his own number or use another number. All the more difficult to hunt him down. Just keep a low profile and let police catch the fellow.

Probably true too, but just cannot afford to wait over 3 weeks of no outcome and only to get those HDB parking fines flowing in.

I don't wish an actual crime or some vice to take place, then an action or question starts.

↡ Advertisement

10 minutes ago, DonDon said:

Probably true too, but just cannot afford to wait over 3 weeks of no outcome and only to get those HDB parking fines flowing in.

I don't wish an actual crime or some vice to take place, then an action or question starts.

pity u bro.

its quite a knife edge feeling. especially authorities dun help much. did they ask u to settle the summons while they investigate? or they temporarily suspend it pending their "investigation" ?

Report this to the police and let the relevant authorities do their job as your tax paid for their service. No point trying to be Sherlock yourself. However you need to be sure that nobody used your car and commit the offence without your knowledge. 

• Praise 3

3 minutes ago, Ichibawa said:

Report this to the police and let the relevant authorities do their job as your tax paid for their service. No point trying to be Sherlock yourself. However you need to be sure that nobody used your car and commit the offence without your knowledge. 

Sometimes the boys in blue need to be pushed. If TS is determined enough to try to ambush the fellow at night, catch the fellow red-handed at the stated car park, then call 999 to activate the police, they have no more excuses to say they need more time to investigate. They jolly well clamp the car, or tow it away, or ambush the driver when he comes to pick up the car.

• Praise 1

I always have "good" impression of our public service because they are one of the highest paid in the world. With remuneration comes service levels of similar expectations. Of course if TS is still receiving summons convicted by others then he has the right to escalate the matter to a higher authority since the ones attending to him is incompetent. It makes no sense for me to do help others do their job.

14 minutes ago, Alpha78 said:

Sometimes the boys in blue need to be pushed. If TS is determined enough to try to ambush the fellow at night, catch the fellow red-handed at the stated car park, then call 999 to activate the police, they have no more excuses to say they need more time to investigate. They jolly well clamp the car, or tow it away, or ambush the driver when he comes to pick up the car.

Must be quite free to do that. If I were TS, report police and let them sort out their problem. 

Nothing to do with me already.

3 minutes ago, Ichibawa said:

I always have "good" impression of our public service because they are one of the highest paid in the world. With remuneration comes service levels of similar expectations. Of course if TS is still receiving summons convicted by others then he has the right to escalate the matter to a higher authority since the ones attending to him is incompetent. It makes no sense for me to do help others do their job.

You must be kidding.

Calling it an "oversight", investigation officer (IO) Station Inspector Colin Ng told the court yesterday that he had instead asked his colleagues to swab the front passenger seat of the MPV belonging to alleged rapist Lee Seow Peng.

Lee, who is not represented by a lawyer, then asked the IO if it was "normal" for him to "overlook such things".

Speaking from the witness stand, Station Insp Ng said that it was "common".

He added: "(With) the amount of work that we do, we will probably overlook issues."

https://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/police-officer-wrong-swabs-taken-rape-case

Above is for a serious rape case. One can only imagine how minor crimes like faking driving licenses are handled. 

• Praise 1

Something not right ?????   :a-noway:

HDB car park have gantry reader and will be able to read the IU numbers right ? The gantry open after reading the IU unit and not by car plate.

If it was false number plate, why HDB send summon to the registered car plate owner and not the IU unit registered owner ???? :slow:

HDB should have all the information of the IU unit registered owner and shouln't issue summon to the car plate owner. :yuush:

If they just issued according to the car plate number, then their staff are not working & reading the IU unit registered owner to issue summon. [sly] 

Cannot have two vehicles having the same identical IU unit registered number. Car plate can be forged but not IU number . :wut: 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

19 minutes ago, Alpha78 said:

Do request to speak to their quality department if things drag. 

I used to report spams and nuisance calls. No outcome after 2 weeks. Then by chance spoke to the guy at the quality dept and the IO called back the next day with findings and explanation.

Can't recall if it's a separate number though.

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

HDB car park have gantry reader and will be able to read the IU numbers right ? The gantry open after reading the IU unit and not by car plate.

If it was false number plate, why HDB send summon to the registered car plate owner and not the IU unit registered owner ???? :slow:

HDB should have all the information of the IU unit registered owner and shouln't issue summon to the car plate owner. :yuush:

If they just issued according to the car plate number, then their staff are not working & reading the IU unit registered owner to issue summon. [sly] 

Cannot have two vehicles having the same identical IU unit registered number. Car plate can be forged but not IU number . :wut: 

There are still some which don't have gantry..

Anyway, I think the perpetrator would probably disconnect the IU and use Flashpay tapping like Malaysian cars to get into gantry carparks.

@DonDon Had the authorities told u whether the perpetrator is also driving the same make as yours? They will be able to see it from their video clips.. and it helps if people out there is going to keep a lookout for u

1 hour ago, alex976 said:

pity u bro.

its quite a knife edge feeling. especially authorities dun help much. did they ask u to settle the summons while they investigate? or they temporarily suspend it pending their "investigation" ?

To begin, many thanks from MCF'ers with the kind attention.

Authority shared to ignore those summons at this point, while they will investigate.

The problem is THOSE summons ignore, but keep getting a few more summons weekly.

Sigh...no battery to handle.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Ichibawa said:

Specially drove to Cantonment to file Police report last Saturday morning when I was 1+2 summons, where Police say to be handle by relevant autorities (TP & HDB).

Provide report for record purpose, as travel often and not wish be stop at Custom.

I wish soonest resolution by authorities can share update on investigation, but been waiting........

It is another car using a FAKE plate number that same as my ride.

15 minutes ago, DonDon said:

Specially drove to Cantonment to file Police report last Saturday morning when I was 1+2 summons, where Police say to be handle by relevant autorities (TP & HDB).

Provide report for record purpose, as travel often and not wish be stop at Custom.

I wish soonest resolution by authorities can share update on investigation, but been waiting........

It is another car using a FAKE plate number that same as my ride.

You can make further police reports online just for record purpose. Don't need to waste time going down.

48 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Parking attendants manually key in the number plate only in order to issue summon, only cars with valid season parking will not let their handheld machine to print out the ticket for no season parking offence. Is clear case that someone want to sabotage TS with his number plate.

TS should recall to see if he had any traffic incidents in the past which need to exchange his personal details with someone since number plate need owner particulars to duplicate. 

• Praise 4

59 minutes ago, Solar said:

There are still some which don't have gantry..

Anyway, I think the perpetrator would probably disconnect the IU and use Flashpay tapping like Malaysian cars to get into gantry carparks.

Don't know how it works but one still needs to scan the Flashcard for payment deduction before the barrier opened & leave the car park right. :slow:

Only an open space car park lots don't need to scan IU unit. All MSCP have gantry reader.

Could be those road side parking lots ....  [sly]

4 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Don't know how it works but one still needs to scan the Flashcard for payment deduction before the barrier opened & leave the car park right. :slow:

Only an open space car park lots don't need to scan IU unit. All MSCP have gantry reader.

Could be those road side parking lots ....  [sly]

True true.. maybe that car parked in Red lots when he's not Season holder, then kenna summon

↡ Advertisement