SGF5607C FAKE CAR PLATE in Carpark BJ10 Bukit Panjang Ring Road

DonDon

12 minutes ago, Beehive3783 said:

Why not just make a trip down to the carpark and see for yourself?

If you see that car, take photo and inform IO right away.

Singapore is not that big right?

Just don't drive your car there. Take another form of transport.

Don't want the carpark system to capture your car is actually there, to add to the confusion.

My motorcycle licence plate was also copied few years back.

Received the LTA letter for illegal parking, asking me to pay the fines.

But thankfully the letter has the scanned photo of the summon ticket and the cisco guy(whom gave the summon) wrote the Color & Model of the bike on the summon slip.

The color and model did not match with my motorcycle.

So I made the police report about it, and never heard of the case anymore. The fine was retracted.

Edited by Jwee85
↡ Advertisement

11 minutes ago, Beehive3783 said:

Why not just make a trip down to the carpark and see for yourself?

If you see that car, take photo and inform IO right away.

Singapore is not that big right?

Yeah, squeezing to make time in doing that. 

If spotted, will call and vid to share more.

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, Jwee85 said:

Just don't drive your car there. Take another form of transport.

Don't want the carpark system to capture your car is actually there, to add to the confusion.

@Jwee85That is true and will have alternative travel mode. Thanks in advancing that thoughts.

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Dilemma said:

Don't think you are right. The parking warden or CCTV still summon you base on the number plate on your car. 

I have seen parking wardens issuing summons at my place MSCP. Not only do they put the ticket on the windscreen,they also take a picture of the car with the number plate. 

• Praise 1

39 minutes ago, Superflyguy63 said:

I have seen parking wardens issuing summons at my place MSCP. Not only do they put the ticket on the windscreen,they also take a picture of the car with the number plate. 

@Superflyguy63

That should be encouraged, but both TP and HDB not sharing such vid & pic, nor basic information the vehicle till now, as I have been requesting from the start.

• Praise 1

5 hours ago, Tianmo said:

For HDB car park, it operates on the IU unit and not by car number anymore. Those who buy HDB parking sld know that first time buy season parking, need to key in IU number and car plate number, renewal key in ic number and all your car plates will appear. 

My experience is different - both IU and car plate numbers are relevant.

If you season park at HDB car park and change car with new number plate, you have to transfer the season parking.

If you season park at HDB car park and change car but retain old number plate, you don't transfer the season parking. You update your IU number.

There is another possibility.

The imposter car plate is faked - only when parking.  So when the car is on the road, it's the genuine car plate.  That is why it's hard to track.  Cos its not like the car with fake plates is being driven around.  The plate is only then when parked.

And maybe one or two times he left it in cos he intended to speed or something. 

Reason? Escape parking charges.  That's all.  

• Praise 2

3 hours ago, DonDon said:

Yeah, squeezing to make time in doing that. 

If spotted, will call and vid to share more.

Bring a wheel clamp. If spotted clamp it first and ask LTA to impound it. 

If no clamp maybe can consider puncturing all 4 tires? 

• Praise 1

23 hours ago, DonDon said:

Received 1 TP Speed Offence + 4 HDB Parking Offence in month of November '19 alone (2 summons received this afternoon).

HDB Parking Offence are at same carpark BJ10 Bukit Panjang Ring Road for parking at season parking lots.

I am a EAST side person (90%), while 3 of 5 offences took place where I am traveling on business.

My Mitshibushi Grandis (Dark RED) picture below with number plate SGF5607C will be locked in UBI workshop this week for paintwork and light fixes.

Do seek help from MFC'er to keep an eye if notice any vehicle with this same Car Plated SGF5607C in the WEST side or Bukit Panjang Ring Road parking and call to Singapore Police, as I have filed Police Report while pending update of their investigation from Traffic Police or HDB Branch Office for some time now. 

Much appreciate to all your kind attention in advance.

20190118_213814.thumb.jpg.e54a8ce3646cbf3f5cb726a3ff1bd45a.jpg

Car_4_v002.thumb.jpg.c9af243101441b62f5d470ddd87ab88d.jpgCar_5_v002.thumb.jpg.23d47e643b61562b59f07a82e03ab3c9.jpgCar_1_v002.thumb.jpg.4c11ee284e8a8bde51b5a57e7cb8949b.jpg

Go make police report and let police handle this case..

10 hours ago, DonDon said:

1 TP cam + 4 HDB Parking offences all in Nov'19.
If 1 offence I may have thought it be myself mistakenly, but 5 and especially 3 of such happened while I was away.

Hmm.. Beside you, is there any other family members that drive your car?

Maybe you could check the mileage before you go for overseas trip and after you come back to tally.. 

Neutral Newbie

I thought carpark without night parking will not charge you if you park overnight from 10:30pm-6am? Always observe non-season holder parking in my area at night and then they are gone in the morning. They are company vehicles (14ft truck/mini bus) which i believe driven home by the workers and no way they can get a season parking as their vehicle length is too long for the lots.

4 hours ago, Yewheng said:

Go make police report and let police handle this case..

Already filed report last Saturday. 
SPF say will file report for record purpose only, but leave to TP & HDB to "INVESTIGATE " lor.

4 hours ago, Yewheng said:

Hmm.. Beside you, is there any other family members that drive your car?

Maybe you could check the mileage before you go for overseas trip and after you come back to tally.. 

Thanks with that thought.
Wife drives her own car (my old COE car not her cup of tea).
No other family member have driving license or access to my car leh.
Always in my estate basement carpark, not reckon it left the estate at all.

Edited by DonDon

@DonDon just leave it to the police, TP and HDB since you have already made police report. BTW, since you mentioned that your car was kept within your estate basement carpark, good to get the estate management to keep a copy of the CCTV as backup, if need arise. Just in case the other car has the exact same colour as yours.

Did you left your car at some workshop in the recent months (including making new number plate), or drove to Bukit Panjang (or nearby) recently? To get the correct VRN + checksum, the culprit is most likely to have seen your car and duplicate it. Yes, he could have use an excel spreadsheet to get the same, but less likely given the trouble.

• Praise 5

13 hours ago, _SC said:

I thought carpark without night parking will not charge you if you park overnight from 10:30pm-6am? Always observe non-season holder parking in my area at night and then they are gone in the morning. They are company vehicles (14ft truck/mini bus) which i believe driven home by the workers and no way they can get a season parking as their vehicle length is too long for the lots.

Carpak without night parking mean cannot part at night. Those just pang chance. 

• Praise 1

20 hours ago, Whitemorning said:

Just sharing some of my observations.

BJ10 is the open air carpark of Blk 234-241 Bukit Panjang Ring Rd, which has no night parking. This explains why the summons were issued (around 2am as at stated in the 2 pink reminders). Do note that for carparks without night parking,  the car need not be parked in a red lot to be summoned.

The nearest carpark with night parking is Blk234A mscp (BJ33), which is not very far away. I guess the imposter must be lazy to walk from the mscp to his block, so conveniently parked at the lots nearest to his block. Based on the 2 pink slips, both lots r quite near to one another, n probably for the other 2 summons as well. With this, one can roughly know where to find this ghost car, or probably even narrow down to where he stays. 

Lastly, I’m curious how the imposter exits the carpark in the morning. Does he tailgate or guai guai pay parking charges? 😂😂 

Maybe faker has xiao san there so need to shield his own car plate. 

no wonder I can see a lot of car speeding along all the E like no body business. may be with the fake number plate.

↡ Advertisement