SGF5607C FAKE CAR PLATE in Carpark BJ10 Bukit Panjang Ring Road

DonDon

Internal Moderator
31 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Yesterday 4-D 3rd price ...... :a-happy:

Saw this thread and never buy iBet ....   :a-bang:

Yesterday 4-D 3rd price number 6705 :we-all-gonna-die:

If buy 24 combinations, I think can clear the fine le. I mean the person who is imposing @DonDon car plate. 🤣

• Haha! 4

15 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

@DonDon just leave it to the police, TP and HDB since you have already made police report. BTW, since you mentioned that your car was kept within your estate basement carpark, good to get the estate management to keep a copy of the CCTV as backup, if need arise. Just in case the other car has the exact same colour as yours.

Did you left your car at some workshop in the recent months (including making new number plate), or drove to Bukit Panjang (or nearby) recently? To get the correct VRN + checksum, the culprit is most likely to have seen your car and duplicate it. Yes, he could have use an excel spreadsheet to get the same, but less likely given the trouble.

Not chance garage in West, as I send my car to regular garage in Tampines SAFRA).
Estate CCTV can request, whereas I have provided to TP & HDB with my passport & boarding pass as proof.
HDB requested my IU number just and wait to their respond to the culprit vehicle by their parking warden to be shared here at later.

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, flashbang said:

I really hope don't end up as a self pwn thread where TS realise someone borrowed his car to use when he's overseas...

Assure it not be my ride, as I checked with estate CCTV that my vehicle not left estate parked lot during offence dates.

BTW, just back from offence HDB carpark at Bukit Panjang Ring road without sight of FAKer.

Can't stay longer, as have work to attend in morning.

Nevertheless, thanks to all with effort to keep watch of any vehicle carrying SGF5607C car plate that is non RED Mitshibushi Grandis around the West side.

• Praise 4

6 hours ago, DonDon said:

Assure it not be my ride, as I checked with estate CCTV that my vehicle not left estate parked lot during offence dates.

BTW, just back from offence HDB carpark at Bukit Panjang Ring road without sight of FAKer.

Nevertheless, thanks to all with effort to keep watch of any vehicle carrying SGF5607C car plate that is non RED Mitshibushi Grandis around the West side.

Hope that culprit get caught soon... Cannot let this driver got away...

• Praise 2

21 hours ago, DonDon said:

Perhaps u should consider checking AXS regularly to see if that joker clocks anymore outstanding fines recently. This might also indicate whether he’s still using ur car plate on his ghost car.

38 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Any updates ??? :slow:

Is the culprit arrested ?  :wut:

It's MIB on a peasant case, so...yah, wait a while more after I come back from cina trp.

On 12/11/2019 at 9:25 AM, Ichibawa said:

I always have "good" impression of our public service because they are one of the highest paid in the world. With remuneration comes service levels of similar expectations. Of course if TS is still receiving summons convicted by others then he has the right to escalate the matter to a higher authority since the ones attending to him is incompetent. It makes no sense for me to do help others do their job.

sorry, only ur ministers and MP are paid well. and the scholars.

the rest of public service pay is not that attractive at all

Summon tickets based on car plate, not IU number. Carpark entry/exit records based on IU number, not car plate. Veh is probably still traceable but may require more time n effort. Hopefully the carpark gantry’s CCTV footages have not been overwritten yet.

Also, the imposter may have changed to another cloned car plate after his ploy had been exposed here. 

Edited by Whitemorning

25 minutes ago, Whitemorning said:

Summon tickets based on car plate, not IU number. Carpark entry/exit records based on IU number, not car plate. Veh is probably still traceable but may require more time n effort. Hopefully the carpark gantry’s CCTV footages have not been overwritten yet.

Also, the imposter may have changed to another cloned car plate after his ploy had been exposed here. 

from the IU records, it is possible to find the IU through elimination. Non season holders should be few and far in between. Match it to the CCTV records.

31 minutes ago, Simplecar said:

from the IU records, it is possible to find the IU through elimination. Non season holders should be few and far in between. Match it to the CCTV records.

Agreed. That’s why I said, hope the CCTV footages has not been overwritten yet. CCTV footages r not stored indefinitely, you know. 

On 12/13/2019 at 10:55 PM, Whitemorning said:

Perhaps u should consider checking AXS regularly to see if that joker clocks anymore outstanding fines recently. This might also indicate whether he’s still using ur car plate on his ghost car.

Sympathize with him. For every single offence he needs to keep a record where he was in order to prove his innocence.

Don't think the authorities will give him a concession while investigations are going on to nab the offender.

All the best bro.

13 hours ago, Whitemorning said:

Agreed. That’s why I said, hope the CCTV footages has not been overwritten yet. CCTV footages r not stored indefinitely, you know. 

From my last incident knowledge, one carpark operator told me its 6months.

@DonDon maybe you can PM me with some info. i stay in bp too and run around west area very often.

• Praise 2

On 12/14/2019 at 10:13 AM, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Any updates ??? :slow:

Is the culprit arrested ?  :wut:

Sorry to late respond, as trip away for the week.

No update from TP & HDB till date.

Yes, concerning with great dissapointment.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1