SGF5607C FAKE CAR PLATE in Carpark BJ10 Bukit Panjang Ring Road

DonDon

20 hours ago, Fuelsaver said:

TS, I hope the culprit be caught soon and be served the maximum sentence. I suppose IU of offender's vehicle can be traced.

HDB Branch office call over the week asking for my IU number for investigation (which I provided over email) and "SHE" agreed to return reply to me with detail information that of FAKer vehicle.

After I provided HDB officer with my IU, she went MIA from both email or call. I am so encouraged from the action.

↡ Advertisement
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Solar said:

Sympathize with him. For every single offence he needs to keep a record where he was in order to prove his innocence.

Don't think the authorities will give him a concession while investigations are going on to nab the offender.

All the best bro.

@Solar
When I received my 3rd & 4th from HDB, I replied through my follow-up email to HDB which indicated that they are investigating. So I ignore payment for now.

Am more concern when I do have to go through ICA at Singapore airport and be stopped for flight.

Let's see if I get stopped at Changi Airport returning before Christmas.

No want spend Christmas in Changi leh.😞

2 hours ago, Jumpmanz said:

From my last incident knowledge, one carpark operator told me its 6months.

@DonDon maybe you can PM me with some info. i stay in bp too and run around west area very often.

@Jumpmanz

Thanks with the offer to keep an eye for the FAKer.

My ride as picture being a CEO RED Mit Grandis (MPV) car plate number : SGF 5607 C.

Asked my wife to drive around with my ride this week to spin around to seek out the FAKer, so please do not stop my ride/ wife.

Asked both TP and HDB provide FAKer detail, but of no avail.

Noticed 2 of 4 HDB parking summons may have took place at Bukit Panjang Ring road carpark number BJ10 where it should be the open carpark beside Block 236 Bukit Panjang Ring road and all in the WEST of Singapore.

image.png.30fd9827ff9903794fd0609cc3e42135.pngimage.png.f8c8323940013d6bc29a3783b023c6e8.pngimage.png.4476d347a743b157a38e6962e62c83e7.pngimage.png.3023aae6ecef2d9179615f213538844a.pngimage.png.122e97b9b12e078b04063ce635b74425.png

Here is picture of my ride and possibly driven by my wife. 
PLEASE DO NOT STOP WRONG CAR, as it may be driven by my WIFE. Thanks.

20190118_213814.thumb.jpg.f5e518e6e1ee8dc4a8e61181cee85cd8.jpg

Thank you once more.

20190118_213814.jpg

Edited by DonDon

I think u should not ask anyone to drive your car while your are away. 

More support for your stance that it was never out on the roads while offences may be committed by the faker during the next absence period.

Edited by Wildfaye29
Typo
  • Praise 2

42 minutes ago, Wildfaye29 said:

I think u should not ask anyone to drive your car while your are away. 

More support for your stance that it was never out on the roads while offences may be committed by the faker during the next absence period.

Agreed to that note, I will text to discourage her in driving my ride. 

Thank you. 

• Praise 2

5 hours ago, DonDon said:

HDB Branch office call over the week asking for my IU number for investigation (which I provided over email) and "SHE" agreed to return reply to me with detail information that of FAKer vehicle.

After I provided HDB officer with my IU, she went MIA from both email or call. I am so encouraged from the action.

Sadly our govt know how to ask for $$ fast with penalty and court orders but not fast to act on our complains especially like yours.

Totally feel you man

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

5 hours ago, DonDon said:

Give them some time. I hope the truth comes to light soon. All the best.

• Praise 2

On 12/15/2019 at 3:02 PM, DonDon said:

@Jumpmanz

Thanks with the offer to keep an eye for the FAKer.

My ride as picture being a CEO RED Mit Grandis (MPV) car plate number : SGF 5607 C.

Asked my wife to drive around with my ride this week to spin around to seek out the FAKer, so please do not stop my ride/ wife.

Asked both TP and HDB provide FAKer detail, but of no avail.

Noticed 2 of 4 HDB parking summons may have took place at Bukit Panjang Ring road carpark number BJ10 where it should be the open carpark beside Block 236 Bukit Panjang Ring road and all in the WEST of Singapore.

image.png.30fd9827ff9903794fd0609cc3e42135.pngimage.png.f8c8323940013d6bc29a3783b023c6e8.pngimage.png.4476d347a743b157a38e6962e62c83e7.pngimage.png.3023aae6ecef2d9179615f213538844a.pngimage.png.122e97b9b12e078b04063ce635b74425.png

Here is picture of my ride and possibly driven by my wife. 
PLEASE DO NOT STOP WRONG CAR, as it may be driven by my WIFE. Thanks.

20190118_213814.thumb.jpg.f5e518e6e1ee8dc4a8e61181cee85cd8.jpg

Thank you once more.

20190118_213814.jpg

Good info here bro. also great for any helpful bros to spot.

Will drop u a text if i come across this plate and not this car.

• Praise 1

On 12/15/2019 at 2:55 PM, DonDon said:

@Solar
When I received my 3rd & 4th from HDB, I replied through my follow-up email to HDB which indicated that they are investigating. So I ignore payment for now.

Am more concern when I do have to go through ICA at Singapore airport and be stopped for flight.

Let's see if I get stopped at Changi Airport returning before Christmas.

No want spend Christmas in Changi leh.😞

Actually you should just pay 1st.. And when culprit is caught then you can request for the refund back.. 

Don't because of those small money end up you get in trouble with law.. 

1 hour ago, Yewheng said:

Actually you should just pay 1st.. And when culprit is caught then you can request for the refund back.. 

Don't because of those small money end up you get in trouble with law.. 

TS should not pay since he filed a police report. He can use that as a justification. 

If u pay, u are admitting liability!!! if u can justify why its not your fault do not pay especially the speeding offences which have demerit points. The system will auto deduct the points and make it hell worst to reverse it.

Money might be small but the points is a totally different thingy. Paying a fine means admitting liability to a certain extent

HDB and TP officer can also close the case since TS alrdy paid up

Edited by alex976
  • Praise 3

1 hour ago, alex976 said:

TS should not pay since he filed a police report. He can use that as a justification. 

If u pay, u are admitting liability!!! if u can justify why its not your fault do not pay especially the speeding offences which have demerit points. The system will auto deduct the points and make it hell worst to reverse it.

Money might be small but the points is a totally different thingy. Paying a fine means admitting liability to a certain extent

HDB and TP officer can also close the case since TS alrdy paid up

I remember sometime back.. News reported that there is update in the law.. Like even if still pending investigation, still need to pay the fines.. If not will get into trouble with law.. Somewhere along this line.. Think it is to prevent people to use this loophole to continue driving for the traffic offence they committed.. 

Maybe TS could call relevant agencies to check whether still need to pay the fine while still under investigation? The they say yes.. Then guai guai pay 1st.. If they say no need.. Get their name and then take note. At least got call recording as backup that was told no need to pay fine while under investigation if TS would to get into trouble with law later on. I think we should not decide on our ownself say don't need pay la, since still under investigation.. This word should come from authorities mouth or through writing to cover backside.. 

Edited by Yewheng

10 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

I won't pay any fine be it what reason.

To pay because of the incompetence of the enforcement unit, or rather bo chup attitude.

bro.. it takes time and resource from the authority.

But the reverse is also true for the affected person. So was surprised he did not request for an "immunity " card during the investigation.

30 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

I remember sometime back.. News reported that there is update in the law.. Like even if still pending investigation, still need to pay the fines.. If not will get into trouble with law.. Somewhere along this line.. Think it is to prevent people to use this loophole to continue driving for the traffic offence they committed.. 

Maybe TS could call relevant agencies to check whether still need to pay the fine while still under investigation? The they say yes.. Then guai guai pay 1st.. If they say no need.. Get their name and then take note. At least got call recording as backup that was told no need to pay fine while under investigation if TS would to get into trouble with law later on. I think we should not decide on our ownself say don't need pay la, since still under investigation.. This word should come from authorities mouth or through writing to cover backside.. 

If it’s under investigation, TP will sent a letter to tell TS to wait.

Don’t DO the unnecessary like call TP.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Sdf4786k said:

bro.. it takes time and resource from the authority.

But the reverse is also true for the affected person. So was surprised he did not request for an "immunity " card during the investigation.

Times, SG only 350km/sq ....  :slow:

If that number belongs to a MP or elites, solve within 18 hrs ....  :yuush:

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

If it’s under investigation, TP will sent a letter to tell TS to wait.

Don’t DO the unnecessary like call TP.

Oh that's good thing to know..

Oh I now remember more about the news article.. Its about appeal for traffic offence, that one need to pay 1st. The reason behind this is to close the loophole that drivers use this appeal method to delay in paying the fine and demerit points for traffic offence committed. Then can still continue to drive till god know when the appeal result is competed. (I just can't find the news article now) 

Oh this is investigation.. So is different from appeal.. 

Edited by Yewheng

33 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Times, SG only 350km/sq ....  :slow:

If that number belongs to a MP or elites, solve within 18 hrs ....  :yuush:

Best MCF quote of the year👍

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2