SGF5607C FAKE CAR PLATE in Carpark BJ10 Bukit Panjang Ring Road

DonDon

Something bothering me.

Summon dates 23,26,28 November for parking offences.

There are NO speeding offences, NO run redlights offences, No other offences.

Presumed impounded on 29Nov2019. On what basis would the police impound this faker?

Could it be that this faker was using another set licence plate to commit offences prior? And such that another honest driver also made the similar police report, leading to the arrest/impounding?

Surely there are not many red Grandis in Singapore left, for this faker to use this trick the second time? I don't think this faker will repaint the car to match TS color, to change licence plate.

Very very mysterious circumstances that this car was impounded based NOT on TS's  police reports.

What do you think? Anyone with a good explanation/speculation on the events leading to the impound?

↡ Advertisement

23 hours ago, Yewheng said:

Wtf... Why government agencies like that one? Can't they talk to each other? Such a simple task of updating different agencies can become such a failure. Who is in charge? Need to feedback and improve on the loop between different agencies.. 

Is like that one lah.
Everything online, but each individual online platform just MYOB.
Probably can start with shooting IDA for not singular platform and allowing too much replication of data residing within each authority database.

On 12/24/2019 at 3:27 PM, Jwee85 said:

Something bothering me.

Summon dates 23,26,28 November for parking offences.

There are NO speeding offences, NO run redlights offences, No other offences.

Presumed impounded on 29Nov2019. On what basis would the police impound this faker?

Could it be that this faker was using another set licence plate to commit offences prior? And such that another honest driver also made the similar police report, leading to the arrest/impounding?

Surely there are not many red Grandis in Singapore left, for this faker to use this trick the second time? I don't think this faker will repaint the car to match TS color, to change licence plate.

Very very mysterious circumstances that this car was impounded based NOT on TS's  police reports.

What do you think? Anyone with a good explanation/speculation on the events leading to the impound?

@Jwee85

Recap for your better understading should there be gap missing through the thread.

To begin, it all started 7/Nov with a  speeding traffic offence (Red Light Signal) supposing dashing traffic junction as White image below. Thought I did shared, but pardon should I have overlooked.
The subsequent in Pink images posted earlier part in this thread were all HDB parking offences.

As TP office @ UBI no entertained over the counter on appeal, online appeal was filed on 20/Nov.

At the same time with all those HDB offence received, I did similar appeal via email to both HDB branch offices in HDB Jurong & HDB Bukit Batok/ Panjang.

Upon 1 TP + 3 HDB offence received, I went Cantonment file police report for record purpose on 7/Dec

After filing police report, a 4th HDB offence came into the mailbox for 28/Nov.

On 19/Dec (last Thurs) received  letter from Custom Office to be present on 23/Dec for enquiry.

Learnt from Custom IO that vehicle caught on 29/Nov and impounded since but unable to validate more details because chassis number grinded off with only FAKE car plate to cross reference.

Explanation or Speculation??? 

Police report filed indicated clearly 3 HDB offences happened in Bukit Panjang Ring road carpark, where my guess only be that triggers the investigation by SPF.

On the other hand, for Singapore Custom to be involved that likely related with Smuggling of Illegal Stuff where I did mentioned to be VICE.

About TP or HDB? I no know.

The Faker could have committed more serious offences than just traffic and parking offences as the vehicle is impounded at Custom Office! TS also mentioned that he had committed some Vice Offence. Vice and Custom are separate. So it could more complicated than we imagine!

• Praise 2

4 hours ago, Albeniz said:

Until today, still have not been caught yet?

Our CCTV cameras need to work abit harder.

@Albeniz

Caught on 29/Nov and I was called in for enquiry on 23/Dec (Monday that just passed) because no chassis number to trace back other than car plate number that lead to me. 

No by CCTV, but by Custom that is responsible for Smuggling of Illegal items (which not limit to cigarette) at Bukit Panjang Ring Road. 

31 minutes ago, DonDon said:

@Albeniz

Caught on 29/Nov and I was called in for enquiry on 23/Dec (Monday that just passed) because no chassis number to trace back other than car plate number that lead to me. 

No by CCTV, but by Custom that is responsible for Smuggling of Illegal items (which not limit to cigarette) at Bukit Panjang Ring Road. 

Good news. Great to know.  

• Praise 1

13 hours ago, DonDon said:

@Albeniz

So many CCTV yet not caught.. the recognition AI is lousy or it is still manual in the backend, or worse, dummy CCTV. 

Any of those above, cham leow. Spend all those money on those but not effective, obviously.

On 12/24/2019 at 5:11 PM, DonDon said:

@Jwee85

Recap for your better understading should there be gap missing through the thread.

To begin, it all started 7/Nov with a  speeding traffic offence (Red Light Signal) supposing dashing traffic junction as White image below. Thought I did shared, but pardon should I have overlooked.
The subsequent in Pink images posted earlier part in this thread were all HDB parking offences.

As TP office @ UBI no entertained over the counter on appeal, online appeal was filed on 20/Nov.

At the same time with all those HDB offence received, I did similar appeal via email to both HDB branch offices in HDB Jurong & HDB Bukit Batok/ Panjang.

Upon 1 TP + 3 HDB offence received, I went Cantonment file police report for record purpose on 7/Dec

After filing police report, a 4th HDB offence came into the mailbox for 28/Nov.

On 19/Dec (last Thurs) received  letter from Custom Office to be present on 23/Dec for enquiry.

Learnt from Custom IO that vehicle caught on 29/Nov and impounded since but unable to validate more details because chassis number grinded off with only FAKE car plate to cross reference.

Explanation or Speculation??? 

Police report filed indicated clearly 3 HDB offences happened in Bukit Panjang Ring road carpark, where my guess only be that triggers the investigation by SPF.

On the other hand, for Singapore Custom to be involved that likely related with Smuggling of Illegal Stuff where I did mentioned to be VICE.

About TP or HDB? I no know.

boss. you expose your name? 

1 hour ago, Solar said:

So many CCTV yet not caught.. the recognition AI is lousy or it is still manual in the backend, or worse, dummy CCTV. 

Any of those above, cham leow. Spend all those money on those but not effective, obviously.

Maybe to them, this only a "kuchin kurat" case. :slow:

• Praise 1

55 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Maybe to them, this only a "kuchin kurat" case. :slow:

Maybe like people say, kenna some white, it'll be settled within hours. Perhaps our bro isn't..

7 hours ago, Solar said:

CCTV only good to capture pictures only & issuance of FINEs.

Catching CRIME, another "unknown" department lor. 

7 hours ago, Kusje said:

boss. you expose your name? 

@Kusje thanks with that kind note.

Oops...blur old me. 
Cannot edit for correction liao leh.

Dear MCF Admin, do seek pardon for mistake and do remove if deem necessary. Thanks.

Edited by DonDon

8 minutes ago, DonDon said:

Oops...blur old me. 

Dear MCF Admin, do seek pardon for mistake and do remove if deem necessary. Thanks.

you should PM them about it. Whether necessary or not depends on whether you want the whole world here to know your name

@RadX

• Praise 1

51 minutes ago, DonDon said:

Oops...blur old me. 

deleted

• Praise 2

On 12/24/2019 at 4:42 PM, DonDon said:

Is like that one lah.
Everything online, but each individual online platform just MYOB.
Probably can start with shooting IDA for not singular platform and allowing too much replication of data residing within each authority database.

My two cents

Replication of data is tiresome and inefficient but it is also more accurate.

The best example i can think of is in hospital.  Your records show that you r allergic to panadol.   The nurse sees your record.  And ask u what u r allergic to.   The doctor comes and asks the same question.  It's not because the doctors dont see the records or there is no communication but there is a need to independent verification, just in case the info is wrong.

So its possible the police can see everything.  But they also need to do their independent checks.  Just in case.

On 12/25/2019 at 11:48 AM, Fitvip said:

The Faker could have committed more serious offences than just traffic and parking offences as the vehicle is impounded at Custom Office! TS also mentioned that he had committed some Vice Offence. Vice and Custom are separate. So it could more complicated than we imagine!

highly possible

i mean a normal person won't go through all the hassle and risk to change car number plate just to avoid traffic and parking offences

may be smuggling, loansharking or other crimes

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1