How to enforce the law for PMDS?

VteckiCk

5 minutes ago, Beregond said:

i can only say if our police cannot even kick a running/ escaping criminal, how else u want them to do their job?

we want them to protect us, our family, our interest, but want to tie their 2 hands.  all those human rights la, excessive force la baba.

tolong leh, we are talking about criminal who refuse to cooperate with police.

if police ask u stop and u stop, which police will even touch u ??

it's not police

↡ Advertisement

38 minutes ago, zipping said:

Something like this?

Warning...Gross content...

Reveal hidden contents

Looks like a movie I want to watch.

13 hours ago, Galantspeedz said:

@Carbon82 sure support....

He keep ask for enforcement now we have enforcement 

On a side note, can I do the same when I see pmd .... hehe

I feel a sense of pleasure seeing how the PMD did not get away!😁

Please do and post here! You'll get my support!:XD:

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

25 minutes ago, Blueray said:

learn from Thai police one ...

give the Cisco a Tiger. [thumbsup]

stupid biker. Could hv stopped n passed the police a 100B note and then go off.

I've seen it happen many times up in north thai where drug smuggling is rampant.. police stop, the driver passes something to the police at the checkpoint n is waved on.

btw

https://www.pattayamail.com/thailandnews/ombudsman-royal-thai-police-found-to-be-most-corrupt-11502

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/1647420/former-cop-who-exposed-police-corruption-shot-dead

2 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

I feel a sense of pleasure seeing how the PMD did not get away!😁

Please do and post here! You'll get my support!:XD:

i do not pity the PMD rider but i am concerned if LTA allow their wardens such actions

• Praise 1

12 minutes ago, JohnSHL said:

I agree wholehearted with you.

is it fair to expect these cisco chaps to risk their body parts to stop a pmd?

again, what's our cctv for?

My point is not about whether there is any such expectation and if there is, the fairness or otherwise of such expectation.

My point is if you want to consider conduct, consider both the rider's and officer's.

• Praise 1

3 minutes ago, Galantspeedz said:

i do not pity the PMD rider but i am concerned if LTA allow their wardens such actions

Ya, the question is whether the Cisco officer used excessive force to stop the offender! 

For me, I would say "well done"!😊

• Praise 7

4 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Ya, the question is whether the Cisco officer used excessive force to stop the offender! 

let's hope you think the same when force is use for other offences.... minor or not would be subjective.... 😁

不见棺材不流泪.. 

These si ginna/chow ah beng pmd riders totally deserved kena kick in their butts, wanna escape from law enforcement some more.. pui pui!

• Praise 8

57 minutes ago, zipping said:

Something like this?

Warning...Gross content...

Reveal hidden contents

Where is Jamesc when you need him? 

9 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Well,  as much as we liked what we saw,  the authority is not going to accept it and the officer might be dealt with, unless it's some sting operation. 

Rem the TP who stepped on the head of a guy their had handcuffed on the ground?

12 minutes ago, Galantspeedz said:

let's hope you think the same when force is use for other offences.... minor or not would be subjective.... 😁

It is the instinctive reaction of the moment. It is hard to measure force. It depends on action and reaction. 

32 minutes ago, Galantspeedz said:

you concerned for yourself or others? Do you intend to run from enforcement officer?

Nothing to be concerned about if you don't run... or better still don't break the law. 

anyway, I have stated my opinon. If that guy is running from the enforcement officers, he deserve it. If the enforcement officer was running towards the PMD rider and kicked the PMD without any prior warning, I think it is excessive. 

Edited by Wind30

1 hour ago, commonjunks said:

My 1 cent worth of opinion (if that matter any).

Some of these PMD rider think they are above the law, but action of enforcement officer seems unprofessional (it is not that i disapprove it). In case of life long injuries, he could potentially sue.

Disagree with one point.  When you say the officer seems unprofessional.

I actually wonder what is meant when people say the officer acted unprofessionally.   If it was the officer acting out of emotions, I will agree.  But if that was the best action at that time, then I will say he acted professionally.  As long as he does not go into rage mode after that.

Sometimes I think we have been too used to western media. Of the calm officer taking out a gun and sternly say freeze and the criminal freezes.  Real life is not like that.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1