Movies Coming in 2020

Blueray

4 minutes ago, Blueray said:

popcorn and coke time. :a-popcorn:

Blue Monday song. Reminds me of another of my favourite show with a female protagonist, Atomic Blonde.

2 minutes ago, Ender said:

Blue Monday song. Reminds me of another of my favourite show with a female protagonist, Atomic Blonde.

ah yes, Charlize Theron ... :wub:

1 hour ago, Blueray said:

ah yes, Charlize Theron ... :wub:

yeah but she gets beaten up quite badly in the show. Lol. And she's quite an airport haha [laugh]

26 minutes ago, Ender said:

Black Widow like also not bad.. Both actress and movie. 

i just recently watched avengers endgame part 2 on the flight.

Felt that iron man, capt america got a good sendoff. But the black widow send off was really meh. But her character is also the least interesting i guess.

8 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

i just recently watched avengers endgame part 2 on the flight.

Felt that iron man, capt america got a good sendoff. But the black widow send off was really meh. But her character is also the least interesting i guess.

No super power bah. Just highly trained fighting skills.

This I feel this coming Black Widow movie should watched it without the superheroes mindset. But rather like action movie with highly skilled fighters. E.g. Jason Bourne, Mission Impossible. 

4 minutes ago, Ender said:

No super power bah. Just highly trained fighting skills.

This I feel this coming Black Widow movie should watched it without the superheroes mindset. But rather like action movie with highly skilled fighters. E.g. Jason Bourne, Mission Impossible. 

Yeah where everyone is Overpowered. Being a plain vanilla human is quite uninteresting. And she's not even the brainy one like Iron man. Hawkeye is also a quite weak character in the show. But at least his ability with projectiles is like a mutant.

Edited by Lala81

6 hours ago, Scion said:

the music in WW84 trailer is damn nice and nostalgic 😂

maybe soundtrack got Earth Wind and Fire. :XD:

1 hour ago, Beregond said:

all is either sequels or presequels  or super heros or remake of old movies.🤦‍♂️

Am looking forward to Tenet. Christopher Nolan movies usually quite interesting visually and technically.

MV5BNDg3ZTE3NDMtNjc2My00OTFkLWJlNjktZDBlMzFjNWJlMjI4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTI4MzE4MDU@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,674,1000_AL_.jpg

• Praise 5

7 hours ago, Blueray said:

Am looking forward to Tenet. Christopher Nolan movies usually quite interesting visually and technically.

MV5BNDg3ZTE3NDMtNjc2My00OTFkLWJlNjktZDBlMzFjNWJlMjI4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTI4MzE4MDU@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,674,1000_AL_.jpg

looking fwd to this too. didn't know he has a new movie in 2020.

↡ Advertisement