UCL 2019/20 n 2020/21

Picnic06-Biante15

The reason all these players don't do well at Barca is

Messi must be the main man and not happy to share the limelight with anyone.

:a-happy:

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Atrecord said:

I really don't like the big 2 spanish clubs, and hope that they stay mediocre for long long time. Both liked to turn players' heads and get them to force a move to them. Now left with a lot of deadwood there and hope their finances dry up soon.

As for Dembele, i really like him. If he didn't miss that late counter attack when barca was 3-0 up in the UCL semi-final first leg, things could have been so different. 🤭

I also same with u don’t like the 2 big Spanish clubs n yes they “chok chok” the players they want to get n when their heads get turned, they buy cheap. Thibaut Courtois at Chelsea was 1 eg n there r others as well. Fabregas when he moved from Gunners back to Barca also another case. Damn cheapo these 2 so called big clubs who don’t pay the going rate. At least City, United n Chelsea not so “kiam”😃

As for Dembele, as mentioned maybe I’ve not seen enough of him. The few times I watch, he was distinctly average n certainly not a 100mil player but of course I stand corrected on this as besides u, Bro Beregond also praised him. We shall see if he turns out  good eventually or not. 

• Praise 6

2 hours ago, Karoon said:

The only game I've watched live this season cos it's on sat morning.

Lol at Barca.

Barca is footballing royalty, yet kenna slaughtered. There is NO WAY Setien will still be ard, losing La Liga + humiliated at Camp Nou

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
16 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Saw the assist by Alphonso Davies? That's class.

Yeah.. I can't believe he picked up football in Canada, of all places. 

• Praise 1

6 minutes ago, Karoon said:

Yeah.. I can't believe he picked up football in Canada, of all places. 

This just shows how good the scouting network of Bayern is. He is blessed with great pace and skill (for a full back). I can see him at the top for the next 10 years.

• Praise 2

2 hours ago, Othello said:

Barca is footballing royalty, yet kenna slaughtered. There is NO WAY Setien will still be ard, losing La Liga + humiliated at Camp Nou

and i thought chelsea was bad😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

1 hour ago, Scion said:

another upset... Man City knocked out by Lyon

well. no italian english spainlish team in last 4😁

they prove me wrong when i keep saying french and german leag is lower standard😆

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Watched the highlights...only if Sterling managed to convert that almost certain goal...

MC again were let down by poor centre defense resulting in the last goal...

a bit unlucky on their second conceded one as that Lyon player did interfere with the play when the ball kinda clipped his leg before his teammate followed up and scored...

• Praise 3

41 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Watched the highlights...only if Sterling managed to convert that almost certain goal...

MC again were let down by poor centre defense resulting in the last goal...

a bit unlucky on their second conceded one as that Lyon player did interfere with the play when the ball kinda clipped his leg before his teammate followed up and scored...

Sterling missed that goal from 5m out. Open goal somemore, at 2-1. That's epic.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

16 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Sterling missed that goal from 5m out. Open goal somemore, at 2-1. That's epic.

It’s Sterling...I’m not surprised he could miss...probably kena blanket party in locker room...

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

18 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

It’s Sterling...I’m not surprised he could miss...probably kena blanket party in locker room...

I won't be surprised. This is one of the best years for Citeh to win the CL (not forgetting Bayern of course, but Real and Barca are already out), and they have the team and squad to win it. At this juncture, it is hard not to see Bayern win this.

• Praise 4

12 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

I won't be surprised. This is one of the best years for Citeh to win the CL (not forgetting Bayern of course, but Real and Barca are already out), and they have the team and squad to win it. At this juncture, it is hard not to see Bayern win this.

Pep better spend every cent on two quality CB...

I may just get up to watch if it’s PSG vs BM final...

• Praise 3

City was poor. got possession but it led to nothing most of the time. They just couldn't break down Lyon, who was disciplined and compact throughout, and countered at speed when the opportunity arose.

Tot it would be good for City to carry the English flag till maybe the semi or final, but they couldn't even get past Lyon. Aguero was sorely missed, and their defense was as expected, suspect whenever Lyon attacked.

The title is Bayern's for the taking, at this juncture.

• Praise 4

The beauty of BM is the team played for each other, it matters little who scores as long the ball is in the back of the net. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3