What's happening at NTU? Developing story

VteckiCk

1 hour ago, Karoon said:

student must have spun one hell of a story to bring in gurkhas and army. Probably forgot to mention aliens or MIB would be on the scene too.

Wonder what kind of report she made

NTU and NUS students getting into the limelight for all the wrong reasons now

Sch too stressful? 

From twitter, hwz, reddit and mothership

Accounts of shotgun sound, gangraped by 4, followed by assault

End up false report

But this incident made me a bit scared

If a real incident happened that involves firearm, are we ready?

Will there be news readily available? 

Got dl sgsecure? 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

But how can the "shotgun like loud noises" heard by fellow hostel stayers be faked? By stamping on balloons?

Must be eeerie staying in the halls this period as exams just ended and not a lot of folks left on campus?

1 hour ago, ER-3682 said:

Wasting Police Resouces & Citizens $$$$ for prank,this Student must be expelled.

Trying to learn from HK students to keep the police busy.

• Haha! 1

4 hours ago, VteckiCk said:

Wonder what kind of report she made

Does it really matter? 

All reports must be investigated.  Imagine if a patient tells a doctor I see ghosts and the doctor does not even bother to check if patient might have any medical condition that result in such hallucinations. All it needs is one case out of hundreds to result in a lawsuit.

Or the girl might have said I saw Malaysian commandos swimming across to Jurong.  No one investigates.  What if it was mistaken identity of a smuggler instead?  Or someone testing to see if there is response cos the next time it would be genuine.

That is why such false alarms should be severely punished.  Of cos it there was a basis to that (mistaken identity) then some leeway should be given.  

• Praise 5

I am very glad that MCFers are generally very mature thinking, and did no repost all the fake descriptions seen on many other websites.

My daughter was following the news closely this morning before NTU issue the 1st press release, and all the "news" she have read is nothing but making her more unease...

• Praise 6

17 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

Wasting Police Resouces & Citizens $$$$ for prank,this Student must be expelled.

What if she have good GPA & bright future but not NUS student ? ... :slow:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Praise 1

51 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

What if she have good GPA & bright future but not NUS student ? ... :slow:

19 Years old is an adult,no excuses.....so many Police went to NUS,what happened if there is a real case happening in Jurong Area.?

• Praise 1

19 hours ago, Kyrios said:

But how can the "shotgun like loud noises" heard by fellow hostel stayers be faked? By stamping on balloons?

Must be eeerie staying in the halls this period as exams just ended and not a lot of folks left on campus?

Ppl still not aware saf training area is just next door?

Can be light armoured vehicles or soldiers firing blanks. 

Foreign student is it? wols. 🙄

10 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

I am very glad that MCFers are generally very mature thinking, and did no repost all the fake descriptions seen on many other websites.

My daughter was following the news closely this morning before NTU issue the 1st press release, and all the "news" she have read is nothing but making her more unease...

Wah.. not simple

But also say like never say .....😓