2020 Kia Seltos any news?

alfakidz85

2 hours ago, teomingern said:

I don't think it's the same as PIs where agreed terms are not honoured... it's more of how their terms are onerous for buyers - you have to fulfil all their conditions before you can get the advertised price... some other ADs are more flexible where these terms bro concerned... so for someone looking for value, C&C's business model doesn't represent best value for the value-conscious buyer...

Perhaps not so for the other makes under C&C flagships-but I find Kia rides nowadays are generally value for money though.

Almost all of AD’s trade-in prices will lowball unless u choose to sell it yourself.

↡ Advertisement

2 hours ago, sneggg said:

i’m so interested in this car lol driving a 2 year old cerato 

kia really up their game but their history is difficult to change people’s perception of it though lol

Trading in a 2 yo Cerato can't be worth it financially, can it.

5 hours ago, Neutrino said:

Trading in a 2 yo Cerato can't be worth it financially, can it.

I’ve traded-in my less than 2 years old vehicle before and it all depends on whether u willing or not?😉

5 hours ago, RevStarZen said:

Perhaps not so for the other makes under C&C flagships-but I find Kia rides nowadays are generally value for money though.

Almost all of AD’s trade-in prices will lowball unless u choose to sell it yourself.

It's not trade-in prices actually... that's generally the ballpark since secondhand car dealers will also take in at paper value unless you sell to another owner... it's about having to take in-house loans, their preferred insurance companies, having a car to trade-in, etc...

24 minutes ago, RevStarZen said:

I’ve traded-in my less than 2 years old vehicle before and it all depends on whether u willing or not?😉

Well of course if you're willing to take the depreciation hit then it doesn't matter lar...

7 hours ago, sneggg said:

i doubt its 90k should be higher..

the T&C is just need to take their loan for a better discount ? i bought mine from c&c as well

You sure it was a better discount when you are effectively taking a loan with i/r?

35 minutes ago, ferrytales said:

You sure it was a better discount when you are effectively taking a loan with i/r?

i rem on paper taking loan they offered a higher discount didnt calculate the actual total cost.

back to discussing seltos!!!!

On 12/25/2019 at 12:17 PM, RevStarZen said:

👏👏👏...right choice for the 1.4 GDi TC to be introduced in 🇸🇬!

1.4 Turbo cat B Seltos will be available for booking at singapore motor show only . Launch date should be March 2020 

• Praise 1

On 12/25/2019 at 11:19 PM, sneggg said:

i rem on paper taking loan they offered a higher discount didnt calculate the actual total cost.

back to discussing seltos!!!!

The discount doesn't offset the interest from the loan... there's still a significant differential... adding up all the differentials from the compulsory loan quantum, insurance company, and trade-in price for your car - it adds up to quite a bit actually... plus the price for the Cerato is higher than the Avante for the same trim level... so overall it's more than just a bit more expensive...

4 hours ago, Blackknight88 said:

1.4 Turbo cat B Seltos will be available for booking at singapore motor show only . Launch date should be March 2020 

hmm cat B wonder what the price will be

5 hours ago, sneggg said:

hmm cat B wonder what the price will be

It's interesting that C&C didn't take a page out of Komoco's strategy and bring in the detuned 1.4 L turbo to meet the CAT A power restriction...

• Praise 1

5 minutes ago, teomingern said:

It's interesting that C&C didn't take a page out of Komoco's strategy and bring in the detuned 1.4 L turbo to meet the CAT A power restriction...

ya considering they had bad sales on niro on cat b

4 hours ago, teomingern said:

True that and we might see it in future if the Seltos sales falters in Cat B...

On 12/20/2019 at 11:19 AM, RogerNg_185295 said:

Their 1.0 turbo was a failure.  I see this upcoming suv as  another failure. 

Why is their 1.0 Turbo, which I reckon you are referring to the Stonic, a failure? Based on the LTA stats, it is selling quite well, looks nice too. Of course, cannot compare to B&B and branded sedans which sells better. The 1.0 Turbo has its niche in urban driving like SG.

• Praise 1