2020 Kia Seltos any news?

alfakidz85

11 hours ago, Chanhn31 said:

Aircon was on and temperature control set at 25 degree celsius, when measurement was taken after car engine run for 20 mins.   I feedback few times and 2 times sent my car to KIA workshop. KIA authorized workshop checked and claimed that the Aircon system is normal and advised to set to 22 degree Celsius. They brought another new KIA Seltos beside my car to show me that the new KIA Seltos is blowing warm air when temperature is set at 25 degree celsius. Thus, I concluded that the KIA Seltos Aircon climate control system is redundant, useless and it is Air Corn system. 🌽 Pls check it up yourself, start and let the engine running for 20mins set  25, you can measure the front vent also.

Oh chey... ha ha... this is normal behaviour lar... my climate control is always set at 22°C... I drive a 6 year old Hyundai Sonata... somehow the Hyundai-Kia group decide to set the aircon this way... for it to be really cold, I set at 20°C or lower... it gets very cold once it goes down to 18°C... my dad's Renault not like that - set at 24°C is same as my 22°C... just different calibration lar... no worries... ignore the actual temperature value displayed, it's not meant to be accurate... 

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Then the KIA temperature control setting and climate control is radiculous incorrect, faulty inaccurate, redundant, useless and not a setting device for your desired temperature. It is just like you use an faulty ruler to measure a object length and your useless ruler give you a measurement of 25cm, but the actual length of the object is 39.5 cm. But, you accept this radiculous faulty measurement.  Actually, the faulty ruler is really useless in measuring actual length in reality.

Neutral Newbie

Do you known what is a climate control aircon system in a car?

As extracted from Google search explains "Climate control is a more sophisticated form of air-conditioning, which allows the temperature of a cars interior to be accurately controlled. Users can set the required temperature and the system automatically adjusts the speed and amount of cold air introduced into the cabin.3 Feb 2011"

KIA Seltos SX is featured with climate control air con system.  The Aircon blows warm air above 35 degree Celsius when set at 25 degree Celsius. Thus, that is really radiculous, poor, silly climate control Aircon system.

54 minutes ago, Chanhn31 said:

As extracted from Google search explains "Climate control is a more sophisticated form of air-conditioning, which allows the temperature of a cars interior to be accurately controlled. Users can set the required temperature and the system automatically adjusts the speed and amount of cold air introduced into the cabin.3 Feb 2011"

KIA Seltos SX is featured with climate control air con system.  The Aircon blows warm air above 35 degree Celsius when set at 25 degree Celsius. Thus, that is really radiculous, poor, silly climate control Aircon system.

I drove before another Korea brand, same issue, must be 21 DC or lower then the airvent will blow out cool air

Not a very big issue for me la

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

(edited)
20 minutes ago, Chanhn31 said:

Korean cars' climate control are programmed for cold climate weather, hence 25 degree is considered warm for cold weather countries.

If you want aircon system programme for singapore climate, u can trade in your Kia for a thai-made Toyota, their aircon is programmed for hot asean climate, so 25 degree is cold blast already 🤣

Edited by Ceecookie

36 minutes ago, Chanhn31 said:

So again KIA climate control system is a Crap. So we do not need KIA in tropical country.😁

i can see that you are really unhappy with your kia purchases..

Mazda dual climate ac is quite good la. So seltos quite powerful for a 1.4t n gear changing is quite smooth

• Praise 1

18 hours ago, Chanhn31 said:

Basically what we're all trying to tell you is that it's normal... the aircon was not acclimatized for our tropical weather lor... not happy just sell your car lor... it's working fine... not just calibrated to your perception of what is cold or hot... either adjust or sell out... don't need to scold Kia lar... the Hyundai-Kia group sell so many cars round Asean like that and it's accepted lor... some Continental makes are like that too... 

Neutral Newbie

Yup, but their Aircon system is still lousy. Just my personal comment but the word scolding comes from you leh.,,😄

Neutral Newbie

With reference from Google search explains "Climate control is a more sophisticated form of air-conditioning, which allows the temperature of a cars interior to be accurately controlled. Users can set the required temperature and the system automatically adjusts the speed and amount of cold air introduced into the cabin.3 Feb 2011" 

A good Climate control system allows cars interior to be accurately control,  you can set the cabin temperature of your choice. However, the system controls it regardless of the outside air temperature and humidity.

So, a poor climate control Aircon system(loss control) is blowing hot air when you set your desired temperature at 25degree celsius, outside temperature is 35 degree Celsius and the Aircon gives you more than 39 degree Celsius hot air bring your cabin hot hotter🔥🔥😂 . System loss of control.

Neutral Newbie

Hello everyone. Does anyone booked their car on April onwards? Any received it already? The recent shipment is taking a long time 

↡ Advertisement