Where are you now...

Carbon82

22 hours ago, Blueray said:

having your name mentioned here is like receiving SAF100 ... :yeah-im-not-drunk:

59 minutes ago, ALTK said:

Actually hor...@Carbon82 did a good job to activate this mobilization exercise. Now feel like in lunar 7th month again. Wahaha....🤣

Hahaha since when I become CO for MCF battalion and have the added duty to conduct recall exercise? But as long as can gather most members here, I will try my best to do it (provided I can find time...)

BTW, thanks for all the old birds reporting in with your feedback and/or compliment. We hear you. Do give the admin and IT team a little more time to fine tune the interface and back end linkage (to bring back all participated thread, search within thread functions, etc.).

Really appreciate your participation in the forum all these while, and look forward to see more discussions and contributions from now on. Of course we understand work and family come first... 

• Praise 12

4 hours ago, Kxbc said:

have to ask why eat bao have to dip chilli sauce?

Because some pork... maciam neber bathe since birth...need something strong to mask...instead of discard my hard earned dollar

• Haha! 2

On 12/18/2019 at 6:28 PM, Carbon82 said:

Sorry ladies and gentlemen, was tied up with things the whole day and MIA from this thread I have started. Give us sometime to sort things out.

BTW, to prevent any misunderstanding on why some were mentioned, the other were not, generally I am looking at those thread I have participated and members I have interact with (via the discussion) and pick out those that I have not seen recently (the mentioned list).

There is another group, who I still see them around on MCF, but lesser participation in the last 2 - 3 months (especially after the lag in main page), and these members are the 2nd wave on my mentioned list, such as:

@13177 @Asicskk @Adrianli @Alheych @Angcheek @Atachi @Atonchia @Atrecord @awhtc @Bacteria83 @BanCoe @Beanoyip @Beehive3783 @Beregond @Blueray @boonhat_91 @cashcow @Celicar @Civic101 @Cloud9 @commonjunks @Cook123 @Ct3833 @Daniu82 @Dafansu @Discoburg @dsman @Ender @Enye @ER-3682 @flashbang @Hamburger @Inlinefour @inlinesix @ins1dious @Jamesc @Jellandross @jimmyfong @Kangadrool @Kb27 @Kyrios @Lala81 @Lotr @Mason016 @Mercury1 @mersaylee @Mhajime @Mits_jc @Mockngbrd @Mzrmazda3 @Mustank @Neutrino @No_worries @Ody_2004 @Old-driver @Optramagnum @Othello @peasant @Philipkee @Picnic06-Biante15 @PSP415 @RH1667 @Ronkovic @sake @Sdf4786k @SGMCF328 @So_nice @Solar @Soya @Sugimoto @Sx4falcon @TangoCharlie @Tedlhw @Thaiyotakamli @thebutcher @Tianmo @Theoldjaffa @therock @Toeknee_33 @Tohto @Vid @Vinceng @Volvobrick @Voodooman @Vratenza @Watwheels @Wind30 @Wolfverine @Wormee @Wt_know @Yamapi @Yeshe @yokechye @Zxcvb

And the list goes on...

Nice to see our mod still concern on us! I am still around here & surfing around. Just that recently too many shit stirrer, smart alec & prata flippers at here & I dun wish to downgrade myself to their level to interact with.

Got to spend more time on this month to calculate year end bonus for my drivers.

Edited by Sugimoto
  • Praise 5

On 12/17/2019 at 10:38 AM, Carbon82 said:

Combination of reasons, 1) busy, 2) can’t be bothered to comment due to the topic or the member, 3) worried about exposure with so many data leak incidents, and post exposure what others can dig from my post to see how evil a person I am... lol

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

7 hours ago, Fitvip said:

Orpiser spotted!😁

Ha Ha ha me is PES 3 ( wear civvy) lah ...... other Ranks lah , sometimes have to go to house to serve notice to hard core Reservist  absentees then let Legal dept take over 

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

Wah lau! Like kana "on garmen service" letter! [laugh] Still around. Mostly busy with work so less time to post and read. The "new posts since last visit" used to let me catch up quickly. Doesn't work in the same way previously these days so I guess it's inertia to trying out the new functions. 

Edited by Mason016
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

On 12/19/2019 at 5:08 AM, Vinceng said:

@Carbon82

The general sentiments on the revamped MCF are true (the serious ones).

MCF is now like the revamped onemotoring website. Not so easy to navigate and features unfriendly.

Sometimes, it's better not to reinvent the wheel which everyone's so familiar with.

12 hours ago, Kangadrool said:

I suspect it's due to modern lazy programming/web design. Many websites having same issues, especially on wasted white space, difficult to read font, poor background, hidden menus/functions, etc that requires more clicks and more scrolling.

Wah. you guys are the sabo king in the coy by giving such honest feedback. 

Now whoever suggested this revamp or executed the revamp will get gan by the boss and get poor perf evals this yr

should learn from @staff69 and say very busy irl la.

If forum participation drops across the board across all forums then no problem. if drop due to a costly revamp then big problem

• Haha! 1

On 12/18/2019 at 6:28 PM, Carbon82 said:

Sorry ladies and gentlemen, was tied up with things the whole day and MIA from this thread I have started. Give us sometime to sort things out.

BTW, to prevent any misunderstanding on why some were mentioned, the other were not, generally I am looking at those thread I have participated and members I have interact with (via the discussion) and pick out those that I have not seen recently (the mentioned list).

There is another group, who I still see them around on MCF, but lesser participation in the last 2 - 3 months (especially after the lag in main page), and these members are the 2nd wave on my mentioned list, such as:

@13177 @Asicskk @Adrianli @Alheych @Angcheek @Atachi @Atonchia @Atrecord @awhtc @Bacteria83 @BanCoe @Beanoyip @Beehive3783 @Beregond @Blueray @boonhat_91 @cashcow @Celicar @Civic101 @Cloud9 @commonjunks @Cook123 @Ct3833 @Daniu82 @Dafansu @Discoburg @dsman @Ender @Enye @ER-3682 @flashbang @Hamburger @Inlinefour @inlinesix @ins1dious @Jamesc @Jellandross @jimmyfong @Kangadrool @Kb27 @Kyrios @Lala81 @Lotr @Mason016 @Mercury1 @mersaylee @Mhajime @Mits_jc @Mockngbrd @Mzrmazda3 @Mustank @Neutrino @No_worries @Ody_2004 @Old-driver @Optramagnum @Othello @peasant @Philipkee @Picnic06-Biante15 @PSP415 @RH1667 @Ronkovic @sake @Sdf4786k @SGMCF328 @So_nice @Solar @Soya @Sugimoto @Sx4falcon @TangoCharlie @Tedlhw @Thaiyotakamli @thebutcher @Tianmo @Theoldjaffa @therock @Toeknee_33 @Tohto @Vid @Vinceng @Volvobrick @Voodooman @Vratenza @Watwheels @Wind30 @Wolfverine @Wormee @Wt_know @Yamapi @Yeshe @yokechye @Zxcvb

And the list goes on...

wah sibei gan dong, so honoured to be mentioned..

I'm still here at least every other day to catch up on the interesting threads.. Just that recently realised that I don't have much constructive things to post. Still waiting to win 8m toto then can buy new car and then got stuff to post liao!

• Praise 1

18 hours ago, Staff69 said:

thanks for remembering me, doubt the KTV gals would ever miss my disappearance 🤣

found the love of my life shu qi in HK, now busy making little 6969696969😅

in the midst of expanding my business so won't be coming in so often. if i don't reply to you, hope you understand

Screenshot_20191217-122909_Gallery.jpg

Congrats!

• Praise 4

On 12/17/2019 at 10:38 AM, Carbon82 said:

Wa, was wondering why I kena pager.

Well, my thoughts / why I seldom come MCF.

1. Layout a bit weird now, have to scroll further down to see new / top posts. I prefer reddit format. Top posts are easy to see with easy upvote / downvote functions.

2. Moderation. While moderation is good, I think too many of the jiapalang threads got cut, and then it became a bit too serious here.

2b) Threads merger. A bit too much for me to see where the old threads I follow were.

3. This has to do with moderation / less activity. The news here not as updated. Reddit / Mothershit (even though they are blatant thieves of news and stories without credit) / Google news are all more up to date.

4. Sold off car, now taking BMW. So not much car thing to take in.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2