Where are you now...

Carbon82

7 hours ago, Mason016 said:

Wah lau! Like kana "on garmen service" letter! [laugh] Still around. Mostly busy with work so less time to post and read. The "new posts since last visit" used to let me catch up quickly. Doesn't work in the same way previously these days so I guess it's inertia to trying out the new functions. 

There is this arrow like icon at the end of the subject that will works the way like previous first unread post . Just needs to click on that instead of the thread header .  

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

I just emphasize that since the Big Change, surfing the forum on my forum is constantly interrupted by sticky ads (meaning you can’t scroll past them) that take up a full one third of the page. The only way is to use my fat finger to jab at a tiny cross while the video plays, eating up my data plan.

I know money talks but if you can’t, I’ll walk - at least I’ll limit my interaction to the couple of hours a day I have on my laptop.

Hopefully the mods led by @Carbon82 are listening.

• Praise 6

22 minutes ago, Macrosszero said:

I just emphasize that since the Big Change, surfing the forum on my forum is constantly interrupted by sticky ads (meaning you can’t scroll past them) that take up a full one third of the page. The only way is to use my fat finger to jab at a tiny cross while the video plays, eating up my data plan.

I know money talks but if you can’t, I’ll walk - at least I’ll limit my interaction to the couple of hours a day I have on my laptop.

Hopefully the mods led by @Carbon82 are listening.

Do volunteer mods have a say in a biz decision? I think it is up to the admins and their mgmt

• Haha! 1

47 minutes ago, Kusje said:

Do volunteer mods have a say in a biz decision? I think it is up to the admins and their mgmt

I wouldn’t be surprised that they have at best an advisory role. But since feedback was solicited, here it is. 

• Praise 2

On 12/17/2019 at 10:38 AM, Carbon82 said:

Thank you for remembering 

• Praise 3

On 12/18/2019 at 6:28 PM, Carbon82 said:

Sorry ladies and gentlemen, was tied up with things the whole day and MIA from this thread I have started. Give us sometime to sort things out.

BTW, to prevent any misunderstanding on why some were mentioned, the other were not, generally I am looking at those thread I have participated and members I have interact with (via the discussion) and pick out those that I have not seen recently (the mentioned list).

There is another group, who I still see them around on MCF, but lesser participation in the last 2 - 3 months (especially after the lag in main page), and these members are the 2nd wave on my mentioned list, such as:

@13177 @Asicskk @Adrianli @Alheych @Angcheek @Atachi @Atonchia @Atrecord @awhtc @Bacteria83 @BanCoe @Beanoyip @Beehive3783 @Beregond @Blueray @boonhat_91 @cashcow @Celicar @Civic101 @Cloud9 @commonjunks @Cook123 @Ct3833 @Daniu82 @Dafansu @Discoburg @dsman @Ender @Enye @ER-3682 @flashbang @Hamburger @Inlinefour @inlinesix @ins1dious @Jamesc @Jellandross @jimmyfong @Kangadrool @Kb27 @Kyrios @Lala81 @Lotr @Mason016 @Mercury1 @mersaylee @Mhajime @Mits_jc @Mockngbrd @Mzrmazda3 @Mustank @Neutrino @No_worries @Ody_2004 @Old-driver @Optramagnum @Othello @peasant @Philipkee @Picnic06-Biante15 @PSP415 @RH1667 @Ronkovic @sake @Sdf4786k @SGMCF328 @So_nice @Solar @Soya @Sugimoto @Sx4falcon @TangoCharlie @Tedlhw @Thaiyotakamli @thebutcher @Tianmo @Theoldjaffa @therock @Toeknee_33 @Tohto @Vid @Vinceng @Volvobrick @Voodooman @Vratenza @Watwheels @Wind30 @Wolfverine @Wormee @Wt_know @Yamapi @Yeshe @yokechye @Zxcvb

And the list goes on...

Hey thanks for reaching out! Honored to be in the list, not exactly an old bird looking at my post count XD

Still here as a "lurker" prefer the old format (this new one have improved a fair bit thou) and coupled with things at work.

Thanks again for keeping MCF interesting with your posts.

Edited by Atachi
  • Praise 2

On 12/18/2019 at 9:45 PM, SiLangKia said:

Actually processing it quite ok, more or less better alr HAHAH

Just that I saw my ex at a wedding last week, wa still got some feels so abit emotional, but after that day better alr hahahah

trying to move on with life, reservist helps cos put on helmet can't think anymore 🤣🤣🤣

Aiya, don't bluff... you got so many bees coming to you like honey.. More like you spoilt for choice right? hahaha.. Take your time bro, choose the right one.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

@Carbon82

Just to add on a bit of feedback, when I see the following I kinda just switch off a leave the sire.

1. when MCF is "invaded" by gaming / betting posts

2. proliferation of non-SG new accounts who create posts with links to their websites or youtube channels just to garnet hits or viewerships, zero contribution to MCF.

Just me. [;)]

Edited by Blueray
  • Praise 6

On 12/18/2019 at 6:28 PM, Carbon82 said:

Sorry ladies and gentlemen, was tied up with things the whole day and MIA from this thread I have started. Give us sometime to sort things out.

BTW, to prevent any misunderstanding on why some were mentioned, the other were not, generally I am looking at those thread I have participated and members I have interact with (via the discussion) and pick out those that I have not seen recently (the mentioned list).

There is another group, who I still see them around on MCF, but lesser participation in the last 2 - 3 months (especially after the lag in main page), and these members are the 2nd wave on my mentioned list, such as:

@13177 @Asicskk @Adrianli @Alheych @Angcheek @Atachi @Atonchia @Atrecord @awhtc @Bacteria83 @BanCoe @Beanoyip @Beehive3783 @Beregond @Blueray @boonhat_91 @cashcow @Celicar @Civic101 @Cloud9 @commonjunks @Cook123 @Ct3833 @Daniu82 @Dafansu @Discoburg @dsman @Ender @Enye @ER-3682 @flashbang @Hamburger @Inlinefour @inlinesix @ins1dious @Jamesc @Jellandross @jimmyfong @Kangadrool @Kb27 @Kyrios @Lala81 @Lotr @Mason016 @Mercury1 @mersaylee @Mhajime @Mits_jc @Mockngbrd @Mzrmazda3 @Mustank @Neutrino @No_worries @Ody_2004 @Old-driver @Optramagnum @Othello @peasant @Philipkee @Picnic06-Biante15 @PSP415 @RH1667 @Ronkovic @sake @Sdf4786k @SGMCF328 @So_nice @Solar @Soya @Sugimoto @Sx4falcon @TangoCharlie @Tedlhw @Thaiyotakamli @thebutcher @Tianmo @Theoldjaffa @therock @Toeknee_33 @Tohto @Vid @Vinceng @Volvobrick @Voodooman @Vratenza @Watwheels @Wind30 @Wolfverine @Wormee @Wt_know @Yamapi @Yeshe @yokechye @Zxcvb

And the list goes on...

I just came back from hokkaido last friday. before and after trip was busy with preparing, and then sorting out the mess...

and during the trip, not much time to tune in also...

and also hor... i also come mcf more often when not on leave :XD:

As for the new revamped site, now it's better than when it was glitchy. But i noticed that last time got a search function to search for words within a thread. Now no more this function liao right? It's like if i wanna search whether got any posts on a certain model in the rare car thread, last time can do. Now can or not huh? 😀

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2