Where are you now...

Carbon82

Sorry been busy with my kiddo... also when the website got refresh... at 1 stage very difficult to log in.. but looks ok now... try to log in more.... just post something for foldie bike...😄

Merry Christmas and great year ahead to all MCF Bro!!!

Edited by Nlatio
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

On 12/18/2019 at 6:28 PM, Carbon82 said:

Sorry ladies and gentlemen, was tied up with things the whole day and MIA from this thread I have started. Give us sometime to sort things out.

BTW, to prevent any misunderstanding on why some were mentioned, the other were not, generally I am looking at those thread I have participated and members I have interact with (via the discussion) and pick out those that I have not seen recently (the mentioned list).

There is another group, who I still see them around on MCF, but lesser participation in the last 2 - 3 months (especially after the lag in main page), and these members are the 2nd wave on my mentioned list, such as:

@13177 @Asicskk @Adrianli @Alheych @Angcheek @Atachi @Atonchia @Atrecord @awhtc @Bacteria83 @BanCoe @Beanoyip @Beehive3783 @Beregond @Blueray @boonhat_91 @cashcow @Celicar @Civic101 @Cloud9 @commonjunks @Cook123 @Ct3833 @Daniu82 @Dafansu @Discoburg @dsman @Ender @Enye @ER-3682 @flashbang @Hamburger @Inlinefour @inlinesix @ins1dious @Jamesc @Jellandross @jimmyfong @Kangadrool @Kb27 @Kyrios @Lala81 @Lotr @Mason016 @Mercury1 @mersaylee @Mhajime @Mits_jc @Mockngbrd @Mzrmazda3 @Mustank @Neutrino @No_worries @Ody_2004 @Old-driver @Optramagnum @Othello @peasant @Philipkee @Picnic06-Biante15 @PSP415 @RH1667 @Ronkovic @sake @Sdf4786k @SGMCF328 @So_nice @Solar @Soya @Sugimoto @Sx4falcon @TangoCharlie @Tedlhw @Thaiyotakamli @thebutcher @Tianmo @Theoldjaffa @therock @Toeknee_33 @Tohto @Vid @Vinceng @Volvobrick @Voodooman @Vratenza @Watwheels @Wind30 @Wolfverine @Wormee @Wt_know @Yamapi @Yeshe @yokechye @Zxcvb

And the list goes on...

Still around bro. But not really that active compared to the past 😬

• Praise 2

Sorry ladies and gentlemen, was tied up with things the whole day and MIA from this thread I have started. Give us sometime to sort things out.

BTW, to prevent any misunderstanding on why some were mentioned, the other were not, generally I am looking at those thread I have participated and members I have interact with (via the discussion) and pick out those that I have not seen recently (the mentioned list).

There is another group, who I still see them around on MCF, but lesser participation in the last 2 - 3 months (especially after the lag in main page), and these members are the 2nd wave on my mentioned list, such as:

@13177 @Asicskk @Adrianli @Alheych @Angcheek @Atachi @Atonchia @Atrecord @awhtc @Bacteria83 @BanCoe @Beanoyip @Beehive3783 @Beregond @Blueray @boonhat_91 @cashcow @Celicar @Civic101 @Cloud9 @commonjunks @Cook123 @Ct3833 @Daniu82 @Dafansu @Discoburg @dsman @Ender @Enye @ER-3682 @flashbang @Hamburger @Inlinefour @inlinesix @ins1dious @Jamesc @Jellandross @jimmyfong @Kangadrool @Kb27 @Kyrios @Lala81 @Lotr @Mason016 @Mercury1 @mersaylee @Mhajime @Mits_jc @Mockngbrd @Mzrmazda3 @Mustank @Neutrino @No_worries @Ody_2004 @Old-driver @Optramagnum @Othello @peasant @Philipkee @Picnic06-Biante15 @PSP415 @RH1667 @Ronkovic @sake @Sdf4786k @SGMCF328 @So_nice @Solar @Soya @Sugimoto @Sx4falcon @TangoCharlie @Tedlhw @Thaiyotakamli @thebutcher @Tianmo @Theoldjaffa @therock @Toeknee_33 @Tohto @Vid @Vinceng @Volvobrick @Voodooman @Vratenza @Watwheels @Wind30 @Wolfverine @Wormee @Wt_know @Yamapi @Yeshe @yokechye @Zxcvb

And the list goes on...

Hi bro @Carbon82 , feel honoured 😃 / great to be mentioned in the list , thanks 😁.

Still active reading / posting , cheers 🤗

• Praise 3

On 12/23/2019 at 6:31 PM, RadX said:

Shd start a thread

“please leave now....”

top of my head I have 20 names aldy.. 

I will sure support this thread!

• Haha! 2

And the list goes on...

i'm still around 🙂 tomorrow will mark exactly 10 years since i joined.

the recent revamp caused some unfamiliarity... like many bros mentioned, difficulty of accessing last participated posts, maybe even feels too smart when the link brings you to the thread where you left off... as a user i feel i need to see a few other posts "for context" before recalling where the discussion had gone.

thanks for looking out for us. this is still a high quality forum full of crouching tiger hidden dragon. people come with good quality advice about every topic, not just cars. discussions are civil and don't degenerate into personal attacks (most of the time...) or a trolling session (unless someone, usually new, really asking for it). not easy to sustain a community like this.

would like to thank the mods for the hard work and keep it up!

• Praise 2

And the list goes on...

As a newbie joining the forum for less than a year, I feel so honored to be noticed by the moderator. Thank you.

I have been busy with work recently and the lag during login has further dampened my interest to visit the forum. But it seems that the speed has been back to normal today. I will try to visit and participate in the forum from now.

Good job by the admin and moderator team.:a-m1212:

• Praise 8

Turbocharged

Just browsing SGCM, logged in and saw I was pinged. (WAH BRO YOU REMEMBER ME! 😂) Well... stuff looks different around here.

Man, I've been forgetting to check in on MCF for so long and even missed a few events. Whoah.

Edited by 7hm
  • Praise 2

And the list goes on...

Wow. Thanks. Really honoured to be mentioned here.

I visit mycarforum daily. Just never logged in and post. I logged on because I wanted to pm someone. lol

May I add on...I used to get email notification whenever someone PM me or tagged. Doesn't seem to happen for the above tag though

Edited by dsman
adding on
  • Praise 3

5 hours ago, dsman said:

I visit mycarforum daily. Just never logged in and post. I logged on because I wanted to pm someone. lol

May I add on...I used to get email notification whenever someone PM me or tagged. Doesn't seem to happen for the above tag though

Tagging, no email notification.

Email notification only when someone PM u or u subscribe to a thread. Can do these in the account setting.

• Praise 3

Internal Moderator
On 1/15/2020 at 1:51 PM, dsman said:

Try turning on the notification for someone mentions me in a post under your account settings. 

Screenshot_20200122_224502_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Praise 2

And the list goes on...

Thank you mod [inlove] for remembering old faggots like myself ...  [laugh]

Posting much much lesser these days cos busy with work and family [grin]

But still lurking around here, reading posts except signing in lesser [laugh]

Gong Xi Fa Cai to all and Heng Ong Huat Ah!!! [bounce1]

• Praise 3

21 minutes ago, Mzrmazda3 said:

Thank you mod [inlove] for remembering old faggots like myself ...  [laugh]

Posting much much lesser these days cos busy with work and family [grin]

But still lurking around here, reading posts except signing in lesser [laugh]

Gong Xi Fa Cai to all and Heng Ong Huat Ah!!! [bounce1]

Faggot has at least three meanings afaik.

A spherical ball of meat and intestines popular or used to be in UK

a bundle of sticks

a term insulting a person's sexuality especially in the USA

I'm sure none of these refers to you but you should be careful how you use the term

Just saying and no more intended.

• Haha! 1

6 hours ago, Neutrino said:

Faggot has at least three meanings afaik.

A spherical ball of meat and intestines popular or used to be in UK

a bundle of sticks

a term insulting a person's sexuality especially in the USA

I'm sure none of these refers to you but you should be careful how you use the term

Just saying and no more intended.

My Ang Mo is no good. 

If my post has offended anyone.

Please accept my sincere apologies.

[wave]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 4