Gojek drama: "Do you mind" or would you pay the tip

VteckiCk

3 hours ago, flashbang said:

It's obvious the driver thinks he's drunk and is hoping to collect a double payment.

Even double collection, once reported to Grab, it will be investigated and return $$$. The driver will be penalised too. The best method of payment in PHV is still cashless. It is safe

↡ Advertisement

30 minutes ago, Tcx607 said:

Even double collection, once reported to Grab, it will be investigated and return $$$. The driver will be penalised too. The best method of payment in PHV is still cashless. It is safe

If the driver insist he didn't collect cash the very next day (even though he collected), I don't think grab can do anything to him cos no evidence.

few years back, I accidentally mistaken $100 note as $10 note and pay the a taxi driver (because it is at night and very dark in the rear passenger seat) & I only realize it when I noticed my $100 note missing the very next day.

When I call the taxi company to contact the driver (I retain the receipt with car plate number) hoping I can get back the difference, the driver simply deny and there is nothing I could do about it.

Edited by Derf8988

1 hour ago, Tcx607 said:

Cashless then system down.  The driver say no payment made.  You check internet banking internet down.

What can go wrong will go wrong.  I still believe cash is king.

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Philipkee said:

First, must make sure go jek did say no tipping allowed. IIRC go jek is not a singapore company so while they are licenced here, who knows what they have in their policy?

If so many of us are  not aware, even if it is their policy, they have already failed in their communication. 

17 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

LTA must   revoke gojek license if they take no actions against the guy. 

GoJek has responded.

Driver was suspended, but only for a period of time.

Probably only suspended for 1 day. Somebody need to make a report to LTA to get his demerits.

If happen to me, i'll just ignore and continue sitting inside his car. Or just agree to disagree. Once reach destination then say "oh sorry I change my mind".

1 hour ago, Ct3833 said:

If so many of us are  not aware, even if it is their policy, they have already failed in their communication. 

Not necessarily.

Go jek tipping policy could be

1)  no tipping allowed.  The driver has flouted the rules.

2)  tipping allowed.  We don't know. Communication failure.

3)  nothing. The driver fills in his own blanks.

• Haha! 1

7 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

Not necessarily.

Go jek tipping policy could be

1)  no tipping allowed.  The driver has flouted the rules.

2)  tipping allowed.  We don't know. Communication failure.

3)  nothing. The driver fills in his own blanks.

Indonesian company, not everything is in black n white, ownself do ownself responsible.

Huh? Typical singaporeans. everything need black and white?

use blain also know that demanding extra $$$ from customers halfway thru the ride is not allowed.

• Praise 2

On 12/20/2019 at 6:09 PM, Mustank said:

Just agree first, later report CPIB [sly]

Poh mata without poh company and poh social media is like doing nothing at all.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1