Brand New GLA 180 or 2nd hand C180 2012?

KennyOng_170406

Internal Moderator

That is like comparing 2019 apple and 2012 apple. Maybe you wanna elaborate more on your scenario?

If you are looking at depre, then definitely a pre-owned car is ideal. But also must take into consideration of the health of the car, repairs sometimes may be tricky.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

On 12/19/2019 at 10:49 AM, KennyOng_170406 said:

As topic, pros and cons?

GLA180. If want pre-owned, what i'll consider is those 2009/2010 renewed COE E200 instead. The savings from lower cost would go toward maintaining that car. 

• Praise 1

20 minutes ago, KennyOng_170406 said:

either up getting a new a200. hope its the right choice. anyone have opinion whether coe will drop or rise this wednesday?

How much you got your A200?

It depends on your priorities. Space wise, the rear passenger space of 2012 C class should be smaller than latest GLA. Only thing better is that it is C class, and is RHD which i am not sure is worth the compromise Better go check it personally.

1 hour ago, KennyOng_170406 said:

either up getting a new a200. hope its the right choice. anyone have opinion whether coe will drop or rise this wednesday?

Did you consult your fengshui master or fortune teller?

LoL. How would anyone know?

You should be asking your car dealer will they be bidding for you this coming bid. Or when they are doing the bidding for you. You are not their only customer, you know.

3 hours ago, KennyOng_170406 said:

If you already bought why would it affect you?

On 12/19/2019 at 10:49 AM, KennyOng_170406 said:

As topic, pros and cons?

Of course new GLA180, warranty,  first owner, accident free  , new leather smell, shiny paintwork. 

1 hour ago, Ct3833 said:

Of course new GLA180, warranty,  first owner, accident free  , new leather smell, shiny paintwork. 

Err why bother with GLA, my friend just booked an almost completely new x1 from PPSL at 130+k. 

• Praise 2

19 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Err why bother with GLA, my friend just booked an almost completely new x1 from PPSL at 130+k. 

Haha he mentioned mercedes mah. But yes, a couple of my friends have been buying from PPSL also, average 3 to 6  months old "management cars",  usually slightly more than 3k KM Odo reading. Very good discount from new car price. Hope your friend didnt take the quilted price, can usually press down by many more Ks 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1