Hyundai Venue

ferrytales

5 minutes ago, MarkerPen said:

I'm curious how the Venue compares with the Stonic in terms of its drive. My money's on the Stonic being more fun to drive. Do update if you manage to test both, please.

Going to be heading down next week to do so. I'll update when I do so. But I'm a noob driver. So I probably can't help much other than own feel. 

↡ Advertisement

On 1/31/2020 at 6:49 PM, danielphua82 said:

Going to be heading down next week to do so. I'll update when I do so. But I'm a noob driver. So I probably can't help much other than own feel. 

but stonic is three cyclinder, long term owner ship, engine sure vibrate a lot!

Nice deal at Great World city Hyundai roadshow, 5yrs additional servicing(deduct $2K if don't want) and deduct $3K for non guaranteed COE(if I am not wrong).

Just sharing info

On 2/19/2020 at 8:07 AM, King said:

but stonic is three cyclinder, long term owner ship, engine sure vibrate a lot!

Usually it comes with a balancer shaft... should be still ok... BMW also use 3 cylinder for their 1.5 turbo engines... don't really read about vibrations... 

This car has been out for around 2mths now. Didn't hear much feedback from the owners yet. Anyone got any comments?

• Praise 3

26 minutes ago, Spring said:

This car has been out for around 2mths now. Didn't hear much feedback from the owners yet. Anyone got any comments?

I didnt see this car on the road/carpark le?! Lol.

• Praise 1

6 minutes ago, 13177 said:

I didnt see this car on the road/carpark le?! Lol.

Ya actually I've not seen any as well. Curious to know how this car is performing and whether there are any inadequacies?

• Praise 3

7 minutes ago, Spring said:

Ya actually I've not seen any as well. Curious to know how this car is performing and whether there are any inadequacies?

I was planning to get this car. But in the end, got attracted by the i30 pricing. So didn't get it. Didn't even test it. I'm now wondering if I missed out anything. 🙂

• Praise 1

12 minutes ago, savagedp82 said:

I was planning to get this car. But in the end, got attracted by the i30 pricing. So didn't get it. Didn't even test it. I'm now wondering if I missed out anything. 🙂

Ya pricing is close to the i30 who has a turbo engine as well. Think power wise u r better off. Venue is a Crossover SUV so likely appeal to middle age folks? Just my guess.

• Praise 4

Just now, Spring said:

Ya pricing is close to the i30 who has a turbo engine as well. Think power wise u r better off. Venue is a Crossover SUV so likely appeal to middle age folks? Just my guess.

I did sit in the venue. I actually prefer the slightly higher sitting position. 🙂

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

37 minutes ago, savagedp82 said:

I did sit in the venue. I actually prefer the slightly higher sitting position. 🙂

Ya me too sat inside. Alot easier to get in and out with a higher sitting position and whilst driving, better vision as well. Seems the new Elantra will be using the same engine as the Venue but that car is much bigger.

• Praise 4

50 minutes ago, Spring said:

Ya me too sat inside. Alot easier to get in and out with a higher sitting position and whilst driving, better vision as well. Seems the new Elantra will be using the same engine as the Venue but that car is much bigger.

New elantra will be much lower than venue also.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Spring said:

Why crossover SUV appeal to middle age folks? Lol.

49 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Why crossover SUV appeal to middle age folks? Lol.

What I meant was the height of these vehicles, not so much on crossovers per se. As u get older, it is easier to get into cars which are of a certain height. Crossovers and SUVs just nice height for easy access. Worst is Civic which is practically sitting on the floor, can be a challenge coming out of the vehicle!

Crossovers actually appeal to the young as they are deemed more trendy than SUVs so I stand corrected there.

Venue is really easy to get in and out. Just that I feel the car abit light?

• Praise 7

17 minutes ago, Spring said:

What I meant was the height of these vehicles, not so much on crossovers per se. As u get older, it is easier to get into cars which are of a certain height. Crossovers and SUVs just nice height for easy access. Worst is Civic which is practically sitting on the floor, can be a challenge coming out of the vehicle!

Crossovers actually appeal to the young as they are deemed more trendy than SUVs so I stand corrected there.

Venue is really easy to get in and out. Just that I feel the car abit light?

Crossovers height could be just nice for people to get in and out easily. Whereas some SUV the height might be too high to get in and out?

1 minute ago, 13177 said:

Crossovers height could be just nice for people to get in and out easily. Whereas some SUV the height might be too high to get in and out?

Yes the really big SUVs like Land Rover types could be a challenge. But most of the SUVs we have locally are just nice in height and that's why it's so popular as our population ages and also good commanding height for the driver view as well. Just my personal opinion......

• Praise 6

1 hour ago, Xiaomin92 said:

I booked one. Shipment issue that's why u don't see this car still

So shipment delay for all who have booked?

↡ Advertisement