Hyundai Venue

ferrytales

think not delivered yet also with the COE bidding unless kmc offers open cat but makes no sense. 

↡ Advertisement

On 7/5/2020 at 7:24 AM, alphard96 said:

Still rare but seen recently, with bidded number possibly.

Screenshot_20200705-072113_Gallery.jpg

Bro... just a gentle reminder in future best to blank out the full license plate lar... privacy concerns hor... can just leave the first 3 letters to show it's a recently registered car... cheers!

1 hour ago, teomingern said:

Bro... just a gentle reminder in future best to blank out the full license plate lar... privacy concerns hor... can just leave the first 3 letters to show it's a recently registered car... cheers!

what privacy concern? 

• Praise 1

On 8/18/2020 at 12:29 AM, Correctorwrong said:

Wow. This model is selling for $95k! 

Mazda CX3 also around that price.

2.0 Standard (A)

$95,388

$8,700 /yr

13 hours ago, Sdf4786k said:

Mazda CX3 also around that price.

2.0 Standard (A)

$95,388

$8,700 /yr

Is it bohua to go for this model? I was comparing the facelift against cars in this category. Seems like there are plenty of options, maybe only rich father buy for young son or daughter? But then again if I am rich father I will buy a better car than Hyundai leh 😂

8 hours ago, Correctorwrong said:

Is it bohua to go for this model? I was comparing the facelift against cars in this category. Seems like there are plenty of options, maybe only rich father buy for young son or daughter? But then again if I am rich father I will buy a better car than Hyundai leh 😂

I saw Venue on the road, from far car looks quite nice. Not a bad choice for people who want a crossover SUV and do not want to pay too high price. Actually you are not wrong to say that if the person is rich, high chance they would not consider a korean car? I also dont know why la?! Lol.

23 hours ago, 13177 said:

I saw Venue on the road, from far car looks quite nice. Not a bad choice for people who want a crossover SUV and do not want to pay too high price. Actually you are not wrong to say that if the person is rich, high chance they would not consider a korean car? I also dont know why la?! Lol.

perhaps reliable .. and its closer to a A2 in form factor.

• Praise 1

On 8/25/2020 at 11:54 PM, Correctorwrong said:

For a few k more, you get a WHOLE lot more (if u're not prejudiced against MIC)

https://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/newcars_overview.php?CarCode=12651

Go to sgcarmart's car compare function and you can see easily side by side between the Venue "S" and this MG HS (price difference is only $5k).

• Praise 1

On 8/26/2020 at 8:32 AM, 13177 said:

Maybe when you are successful n rich,  you will know the reason why 

On 8/18/2020 at 12:29 AM, Correctorwrong said:

Wow. This model is selling for $95k! 

The price put people off already 

If venue is selling above 80k, I will go for vezel instead actually within the price range. MG is good esp with the turbo, just buy and drive for 10 years, hope it doesn't break down or die. 

On 9/1/2020 at 11:17 AM, ferrytales said:

If venue is selling above 80k, I will go for vezel instead actually within the price range. MG is good esp with the turbo, just buy and drive for 10 years, hope it doesn't break down or die. 

Not likely lar... they sell plenty of this car in China... with the numbers there, reliability should be reasonable or even good...

↡ Advertisement